Mass shooting in France at magazine that published Mohammed cartoons

If only it were so simple...
I don't blame billion people people. If we're more reasonable, We should blame about 15-20% present of them, as they are the real radicals. that makes them about 200 million people who are danger to western society. ISIS is astimated to be no more than 100,000, give or take. so you do the math, if there is a danger here or not.

No, they are a danger to the Zionist Entity, but honestly, who gives a fuck about them?

Maybe if the West stopped sticking it's dick in the MIddle East Hornet's nest, it would stop getting stung.

Lots of balls there hiding behind your monitor. I hope you are on a watch list.
Watch list for what? ...... :dunno:

The magazine put all of their employees in danger by publishing the cartoon and obviously didn't provide enough security to protect them. ...... :cool:
A watch list for anyone that thinks that way. If you jaywalk, I want you picked up.

The magazine put all of their employees in danger by publishing the cartoon and obviously didn't provide enough security to protect them. ...... :cool:
They shouldn't need to protect their employees. People shouldn't get so worked up over a cartoon that they feel the need to kill someone over it. I hope the perpetrators are caught and hung.

Hard to protect your employees from mad dogs. There is no justification for this cowardly act.

They shouldn't need to protect their employees. People shouldn't get so worked up over a cartoon that they feel the need to kill someone over it. I hope the perpetrators are caught and hung.

With rope dipped in pig fat.

Yeah, I am assuming that is when they killed the 2 policemen.
Hmmm did the guy yell Allahu Akbar before he opened fire?
I watched raw footage from Skynews. They were still running the AKs outside in the street and shouted that they gave Allah justice before getting in the car.
The one video of the policeman getting shot is just brutal, horrible to watch. I hope his family hasn't seen it.

I haven't seen that. I hope they are spared as well.
Yeah, I am assuming that is when they killed the 2 policemen.
Hmmm did the guy yell Allahu Akbar before he opened fire?
I watched raw footage from Skynews. They were still running the AKs outside in the street and shouted that they gave Allah justice before getting in the car.
The one video of the policeman getting shot is just brutal, horrible to watch. I hope his family hasn't seen it.

Forum List

Back