Mass shooting in France at magazine that published Mohammed cartoons

Like being killed.

Wow, you're an enlightened dude.

If we start shooting every person who said something nasty about our religion, half of this plante's folks would be dead.

You think that makes ANY sense whatsoever?

If the Muslims started killing anyone who said something nasty about Islam, half the planet's folks would be dead, too. Most of them don't.

Here's my thing. I'm still waiting for you to tell me why this is really my problem. If you and the Muslims want to stand in your shitty strip of desert and play, "The Magic Sky Fairy Loves me the Bestest" knock yourselves out.

Just don't get me involved, and don't try to get me to care when there's some spillover.

It is your problem because now they reached France, tomorrow they reach your house. Fact that you're Liberal loving human being doesn't mean s*** to them.

The problem is solved by calling it a terror attack. That puts everything in perspective....except a solution.

The French even went way over the line and called an incident of work place violence a radical Islamist terrrorist attack. I wonder if Obama will shut down our French Embassy for their complete lack of Political Correctness.

Why would he do that when he is their back pocket.

Like carrying out illegal wars that France does not want to fight and die for themselves..

What is an illegal war?

Do you deny that Obama has started illegal wars?

That strict gun policy in France is a real plus for democracy. And where the hell were the cops. At least Obabble has condemned the attacks and sent his heart out to those involved.

The police in France are armed, but in this incident they appear to have been outgunned, as two police officers were killed. I heard on the British news that they wounded one police officer then walked up and shot him in the head, before making their escape in a stolen car.

Reports are coming out that the police in this area are not armed and do NOT carry guns.

However it s still early on in this..

It's a phenomenon as predictable as the sun rising in the east each morning -- whenever there is a threat about Islamist terrorism, all those who sympathize it start trying to deflect away from the terrorists and on to a different target by bringing up all sorts of rubbish about anything OTHER than Islamism. This Tu Toque sophistry is an attempt to defend the terrorism by creating a false sense of equivalency between the scope and barbarity of Islamic terrorism and that of other groups.

These are Islamist terrorists motivated by Islam to kill those who would dare satirize Islam. In that, they are following the actions of the warlord who contrived the political system they follow -- a murderous fellow by the name of Mohammad, who killed the poet Abu Afak for similar satire. This isn't about fictitious events in the United States that totally unrelated to ideology and it isn't about a rare event like the bombing of an abortion clinic. It is about Islamists doing what they so often do -- kill people in order to intimidate them into submission.

The problem is solved by calling it a terror attack. That puts everything in perspective....except a solution.

The French even went way over the line and called an incident of work place violence a radical Islamist terrrorist attack. I wonder if Obama will shut down our French Embassy for their complete lack of Political Correctness.

Like carrying out illegal wars that France does not want to fight and die for themselves..

What is an illegal war?

I don't know what an illegal war is. unless any armed conflict that is not preceded by the Congress issuing a formal declaration of war counts as illegal. Unfortunately or fortunately, according to ones perspective, the war powers act gave Presidents the power to enter into an armed conflict without Congressional consent.

What is an illegal war?

I don't know what an illegal war is. unless any armed conflict that is not preceded by the Congress issuing a formal declaration of war counts as illegal. Unfortunately or fortunately, according to ones perspective, the war powers act gave Presidents the power to enter into an armed conflict without Congressional consent.

Wrong! The wars powers act allows the president to act while seeking Congressional approval.

So yes Obama has started many illegal wars. Two for the French..

In the US that would be work place violence, in France it is a terrorist attack..

12 people dead is big news in France but sadly, an every day occurrence here.

Wow.

So if a pro-life zealot opened fire in an abortion clinic in Chicago, killing 12, you would calmly just point out that, sadly, death is an everyday occurrence there.

And that's pretty much it.

Right?

Maybe not, but their government is taking obvious side, and it's the wrong one. Multiple terror attacks in France, but they still dig their hands in the sand, calling those doing it "disturbed" and "crazy" instead of realizing they are in war, and on the losing side.

Again, trying to blame 1 billion people for the actions of a few nuts is, well, nutty.
Just like you do with Mormons and conservatives?

Maybe not, but their government is taking obvious side, and it's the wrong one. Multiple terror attacks in France, but they still dig their hands in the sand, calling those doing it "disturbed" and "crazy" instead of realizing they are in war, and on the losing side.

Again, trying to blame 1 billion people for the actions of a few nuts is, well, nutty.

Really? But you blaming 65 million gun owners for the actions of 8 or 9 thousand criminals is sane? Sorry, your hypocrisy rears its ugly head again.

As noted in another thread on horrible shooting, in France 12 shot dead is a big news. Here, its an every day occurrence.

As for the shooters, in the US, we grow our own terrorists.

As I already posted in another thread, just another case of workplace violence. Nothing to see here.

I don't blame billion people people. If we're more reasonable, We should blame about 15-20% present of them, as they are the real radicals. that makes them about 200 million people who are danger to western society. ISIS is astimated to be no more than 100,000, give or take. so you do the math, if there is a danger here or not.

No, they are a danger to the Zionist Entity, but honestly, who gives a fuck about them?

Maybe if the West stopped sticking it's dick in the MIddle East Hornet's nest, it would stop getting stung.

This is not about middle eastern politics or your obsession with penises.

They slaughtered 12 people over a fucking cartoon!!!

When a pro-life zealot shoots up an abortion clinic, the entire pro-life movement is blamed.

When Islamists shoot up a business, it's just an isolated incident.

Sure, okay.

Here is the problem for all those who believe that their religious convictions are worth killing other people over. At some point, if the whole is not condemning the few that are committing these acts, the people suffering from the acts begin to blame the whole. With justification. And we have about reached that point with Islam, the same as we reached that point with the people in this country that believe their religious convictions allow them to murder with impunity.

Right now, both our fruitloops and those of the Muslims, are making a very good case for athiesm.

What is an illegal war?

Wrong! The wars powers act allows the president to act while seeking Congressional approval.

So yes Obama has started many illegal wars. Two for the French..

I would agree, but unless Congress withholds funding for the so called war, Obama has their tacit approval.

Just part and parcel of the price we pay for multiculturalism. A lot of you won't be familiar with Tintin, but its author used to cast Muhammad in a most unfavourable light back in the '20s and '30s with no repercussions from Islamists. Then again, besides embassy staff, there were no Muslims to speak of in Europe.

Hey, in America, we used to have Stepenfetchit and LIttle Black Sambo and those Colored didn't complain about it back in the 1920's.

Now, not so much.

While using violence is never really acceptable, you sometimes have to be sensitive to other people's feelings.

Sensitive other people's feelings? Since when do you give a shit about people's feelings?

I understand being sensitive about cultural differences, but when you slaughter 12 people because of a fucking cartoon, you need to be hung by your balls.

Nice usage of the "most". A couple of wackos is all you needs to destroy families.

again, the West keeps sticking their dicks in the hornet's nest and then expressing absolute surprise when they get stung.

How about the muslims get the fuck out of france if they dont like it?
What the Hell is wrong with you?

Notice Joe's avatar, he has no problem attacking Christianity, but the moment someone say's anything disparaging about Islam, he rushes right in to defend.

While he is a commie prick,that doesnt excuse the total lack of common decency and right and wrong.
Bizarre behavior to say the least.

And he rushes in just moments after the killings. Can't even wait until people have blown off steam.

Notice Joe's avatar, he has no problem attacking Christianity, but the moment someone say's anything disparaging about Islam, he rushes right in to defend.

First, my avatar is an image from the movie "Network", which had nothing to do with Christianity.

Second, I don't defend Islam any more or less than I defend any belief in Magic Sky Pixies.

Third, and I know this is the one you have a hard time getting your arms around, but we make most of our own problems in the Middle East. We nurtured guys like Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein. We armed them, we trained them, and then we acted all surprised when these very bad people turned on us.

It's from network, but the idea is of an evangelist.

Forum List

Back