Mass shooting in France at magazine that published Mohammed cartoons

Nice usage of the "most". A couple of wackos is all you needs to destroy families.

again, the West keeps sticking their dicks in the hornet's nest and then expressing absolute surprise when they get stung.

You have got to be kidding. You libs are all for freedom of the press and expression when it fits the narrative. Maybe we need to open a dialogue and change the narrative with Isis, i am sure you libs can change their way of thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the US that would be work place violence, in France it is a terrorist attack..

12 people dead is big news in France but sadly, an every day occurrence here.

Wow.

So if a pro-life zealot opened fire in an abortion clinic in Chicago, killing 12, you would calmly just point out that, sadly, death is an everyday occurrence there.

And that's pretty much it.

Right?

The LW nuts would blame ALL Christians for such an act, even though there is nothing in the Bible that remotely calls for that. I have read that the Koran does justify killing those that won't convert to Islam. I did not read it in the Koran, so it is someone else's interpretation that I read.

The magazine is criminally responsible for endangering the lives of their employees by publishing the cartoon. ..... :cool:
I would that every single newspaper in the free world, all of europe, US, Canada, and those parts of Asia that have democratic governments would put that cartoon on their front pages for a week. Demonstrate what we really think of bastards that do these deeds.

In the US that would be work place violence, in France it is a terrorist attack..

12 people dead is big news in France but sadly, an every day occurrence here.

Wow.

So if a pro-life zealot opened fire in an abortion clinic in Chicago, killing 12, you would calmly just point out that, sadly, death is an everyday occurrence there.

And that's pretty much it.

Right?

The LW nuts would blame ALL Christians for such an act, even though there is nothing in the Bible that remotely calls for that. I have read that the Koran does justify killing those that won't convert to Islam. I did not read it in the Koran, so it is someone else's interpretation that I read.

Who on the left blames pro-choice Christians for anti-abortion terrorism?

How about the muslims get the fuck out of france if they dont like it?
What the Hell is wrong with you?

You mean Muslims the French brought in to do the cheap labor frenchmen don't want to do?

Now your catching on....
Those muslims came on their own free will,nobody forced them. If they find they dont like the the trade off of jobs for freedom of expression ...? They can get the Fuck out.

Muslims do not want to assimilate into western culture. They want to force us to bow to them.
The answer is to stop allowing any further immigration of Muslims. If they're home grown, then you have to deal with that separately, but stop the outsiders from coming in.

Why would he do that when he is their back pocket.

Like carrying out illegal wars that France does not want to fight and die for themselves..

What is an illegal war?

Do you deny that Obama has started illegal wars?

I don't know what an illegal war is. unless any armed conflict that is not preceded by the Congress issuing a formal declaration of war counts as illegal. Unfortunately or fortunately, according to ones perspective, the war powers act gave Presidents the power to enter into an armed conflict without Congressional consent.

Wrong! The wars powers act allows the president to act while seeking Congressional approval.

So yes Obama has started many illegal wars. Two for the French..

I would agree, but unless Congress withholds funding for the so called war, Obama has their tacit approval.

So you want them to withhold the entire military budget?

I would that every single newspaper in the free world, all of europe, US, Canada, and those parts of Asia that have democratic governments would put that cartoon on their front pages for a week. Demonstrate what we really think of bastards that do these deeds.
Never happen........ :cool:
Think not? It is getting very close to just such a thing happening. The people that practice the religion of Islam better realize that they must control the radicals in their community, or face the anger of the rest of the people of the world. People far more educated and armed than they are.

Think not? It is getting very close to just such a thing happening. The people that practice the religion of Islam better realize that they must control the radicals in their community, or face the anger of the rest of the people of the world. People far more educated and armed than they are.
Ain't gonna happen. ..... :cool:

Another example of gun control failure.

Banning "assault weapons" did not stop the bad guys from using illegal AK 47s.

Banning carry weapons for law abiding citizens prevented anybody from having the ability to protect themselves.

Gun control in France did nothing more than produce victims as we have seen numerous times here in the US.

Ain't gonna happen. ..... :cool:

Then there will be violent consequences to violent attacks.

Especially when violent attacks leave 12 people dead because of a cartoon!

The religion of peace strikes again. Always in such a cowardly fashion. We have the Boston bombing trial to remind us how they work, for those needing a reminder. The west needs to wake up and stop playing nice with them, terrorists need to be tried in military courts and sentenced to death soon after any guilty verdict. We can close Gitmo after we put the last one down and stop taking prisoners.

Forum List

Back