Mass peanut butter recall.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Americans are being cautioned against eat a range of baked goods, sandwiches, candy and trail mix made with recalled Jif peanut butter as a growing number of snacks are pulled from stores and vending machines nationwide amid a multi-state outbreak of salmonella.

That lately includes a recall of Rich's chocolate peanut butter cups sold at nearly 200 candy and ice cream shops nationwide between November 11, 2021, and January 23, 2022.

Don't worry EvilEyeFleegle. It's all an illusion.

Americans are being cautioned against eat a range of baked goods, sandwiches, candy and trail mix made with recalled Jif peanut butter as a growing number of snacks are pulled from stores and vending machines nationwide amid a multi-state outbreak of salmonella.

That lately includes a recall of Rich's chocolate peanut butter cups sold at nearly 200 candy and ice cream shops nationwide between November 11, 2021, and January 23, 2022.

Old news

We bought a jar last week
Been eating it
Our Kroger store sold some

Peter Pan
Think I'll shoo the squirrels off my pecan tree this fall and roast them myself while they're fresh and free of microorganisms. Last year, I waited one day too late for my first harvest. The little devils can clear a young pecan tree in only one moonless night. :cranky: I planted that tree 12 years ago, and it's now about 17' tall, give or take a few inches.
Pecan butter.....hmmm.

Only in Mass, or is it being recalled in other states as well?

Always go with Skippy.....always
OK Skippy. ;)

LOL.....My wife was rummaging in the pantry checking the Jif jars.....She said ours were GTG.

At least it won't be as bad as The Great King Syrup Shortage.....They shut down the plant for near two years over the covid.....NY of course..

R.ccf1b087b90cc25352edf4236b4126ec

I have a generic peanut butter, but no illness after 2 days, but I'm gong to put it in the trash anyhow. I take ginger capsules about 3 times a week, but can't remember whether that one was taken the same day I ate the peanut butter sandwich.

Found this on ginger that helps digestive issues and has other human health benefits. I like the way it helps keep blood pressure lower.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back