Mass immigration tears politicians apart, tears nations apart.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Take a look at what’s happening in France and Germany and anywhere you find immigrants in numbers. So why do we continue to pretend that we aren’t territorial beings? Kind of stupid of us isn’t it?
The responsibility to do the right thing for THE PEOPLE of any nation lies with politicians crafting the laws...why do politicians the world over continue to FUCK their own people over by taking it in the ass from foreigners?
NO country should ever take in even ONE person who is not in some way going to benefit each and every citizen in said country....PERIOD.
How can anyone see it any other way...we are funded by THE PEOPLE, the people should ALWAYS call the shots.

Take a look at what’s happening in France and Germany and anywhere you find immigrants in numbers. So why do we continue to pretend that we aren’t territorial beings? Kind of stupid of us isn’t it?
The responsibility to do the right thing for THE PEOPLE of any nation lies with politicians crafting the laws...why do politicians the world over continue to FUCK their own people over by taking it in the ass from foreigners?
NO country should ever take in even ONE person who is not in some way going to benefit each and every citizen in said country....PERIOD.
How can anyone see it any other way...we are funded by THE PEOPLE, the people should ALWAYS call the shots.
Grow our economy, we must. Let's raise the minimum wage and create more "manufacturing" jobs.

My 15 year old asked me: “Dad, if 10 million GOOD Americans migrated to Somalia wouldn’t they benefit the Somali people?”

She makes a good point in this question....I wonder if any Lefties can identify the underlying point to be made?

My 15 year old asked me: “Dad, if 10 million GOOD Americans migrated to Somalia wouldn’t they benefit the Somali people?”

She makes a good point in this question....I wonder if any Lefties can identify the underlying point to be made?
The point is, grow our economy, we must. We really do need new Cities in more optimal locations.

Forum List

Back