Mashaal vows to Gaza crowds Hamas will not concede land

He is referring to NO peace as long as Israel exists and he lays claim to ALL Israeli territory. Translation ; He will not rest until ALL of Israel is destroyed; Nothing to do with " borders". Get it? Of course not. You are too stupid :clap2:

Veteran----always remember ---Tinnie is an adherent of the islamo/isa
version of history Israel is not and never was a "COUNTRY" Today
there is an illegal "ENTITY" in the ancient and modern country of PALESTINE
which is the "ZIONIST ENTITY" Palestine is and always was "MUSLIM LAND"

Try to keep in mind-----the concept that PALESTINE IS AND ALWAYS WAS --
"MUSLIM LAND" is not new-----in fact I heard from a child---when I was a child-
some 50 years ago-------the other child was the son of a PAKISTANI DIPLOMAT----so
who would know better?

Ridiculous, Palestinian Christians and Jews own land in Palestine.

In SHARIAH law---the only land "OWNED" by christians is that land which is ALLOWED to be owned by christians according to TREATY WITH THE RULING MUSLIMS Historically---when muslims NEED military support they sometimes engage in contracts confering some land rights on non muslims Thus ---the ARMENIAN CHURCH is "allowed" according to the MECCAIST pigs to own some land. In the caliphate---under the stink of shariah---the caliph can annul those rights on the WHIM that the dhimmis in someway violated their enslavement to the filth of islam

as to jews----according to the stench of islam-----they generally OWN NOTHING Try to remember tinnie my own husband was born in a land in which jews lived for more than 2500 years but was then invaded by the filthy dogs of arabia

How is the statement of Mashaal NOT A DECLARATION OF WAR?
Rosie Mata Ji

i have no idea what meschal said

just wanna say hi and ni love my yiddische mama

goin to india in 2 months time

vvvv v v v busy

love to anjel and everyone

Hmmm leader of the Fraudestinians makes his first ever visit to the Gaza strip? Hilarious isn't it? the terrorist donkey leader of a people who falsely claim a land...HASN'T EVEN BEEN THERE!

1. He was born in the West Bank, which is part of the internationally recognised Palestinian State.

2. Falsely claim a land? Are you actually being serious here? This should be fun...

Hmmm leader of the Fraudestinians makes his first ever visit to the Gaza strip? Hilarious isn't it? the terrorist donkey leader of a people who falsely claim a land...HASN'T EVEN BEEN THERE!

1. He was born in the West Bank, which is part of the internationally recognised Palestinian State.

2. Falsely claim a land? Are you actually being serious here? This should be fun...

Ownership of the land of "the west bank" is disputed. Actual borders are yet to be determined. Gazan borders have been determined, however Gaza reamains---by its own declaration in a "STATE OF WAR" with Israel

Ownership of the land of "the west bank" is disputed. Actual borders are yet to be determined. Gazan borders have been determined, however Gaza reamains---by its own declaration in a "STATE OF WAR" with Israel

It is only disputed by Israel. International law is quite clear on the matter of the inadmissibility of acquiring any land through the course of war. The lands that Israel acquired during the course of the Six Day War can only be illegally claimed by Israel and there have been countless resolutions acknowledging this fact.

They are still in a state of war because Israel is an occupying power. You cannot occupy another people and their land without being in a state of war, regardless of Hamas' 'declarations'.

It is only disputed by Israel. International law is quite clear on the matter of the inadmissibility of acquiring any land through the course of war. The lands that Israel acquired during the course of the Six Day War can only be illegally claimed by Israel and there have been countless resolutions acknowledging this fact.

They are still in a state of war because Israel is an occupying power. You cannot occupy another people and their land without being in a state of war, regardless of Hamas' 'declarations'.

wrong "expand" The fact of OCCUPATION does not mean that countries are in a State of War . The USA OCCUPIED japan long after Japan surrendered and the state of war between the USA and Japan was terminated I do not believe that you are all that IGNORANT--------you are simply a typical lying islamo nazi

as to disputed borders------the BORDER between Israel and the west bank was NEVER DETERMINED there is only a truce line You can check maps from books published by your fellow islamo nazis. Some of the land in the "WEST BANK" is OWNED by jews by PURCHASE I understand that for an islamo nazi----purchase of land by a jew is invalid------but OWNERSHIP of land by an islamo nazi pig on the basis of murder, rape and pillage ---is LEGAL These matters do remain in dispute

Ownership of the land of "the west bank" is disputed.

Israel says disputed. The rest of the world says occupied.

Actual borders are yet to be determined.

Palestine's borders were determined in 1922. Israel has no borders. New borders have to be determined (changed) to make room for Israel in Palestine.

Gazan borders have been determined,

Gaza has bordered Egypt since 1922. It has no other borders.

however Gaza reamains---by its own declaration in a "STATE OF WAR" with Israel

Of course, Israel started a war with Palestine a hundred years ago.

Correct.

Welcome to the board.

wrong "expand" The fact of OCCUPATION does not mean that countries are in a State of War . The USA OCCUPIED japan long after Japan surrendered and the state of war between the USA and Japan was terminated I do not believe that you are all that IGNORANT--------you are simply a typical lying islamo nazi

Well you actually, in your own post, provided the verb that shows the difference between the two situations.

The Japanese 'surrendered'. Can you show me when the Palestinians surrendered?

And thanks for the insult. How desperate must you be to resort to such tactics, when you know nothing about me, after I post once in this forum?

How can you claim a state that never existed? No such thing as an Arab Palestinian until the 1960's. no such thing as a Palestinian country. The land was controlled by the British and before that owned by the Ottoman Turks for 600 years. The empire was carved up into the countries we see today after the end of WWII, and "Palestine" was supposed to be Jordan.

He is merely referring to the Palestine inside Palestine's international borders.
Did he also produce international treaties, ratified by that alleged "palestine", according to which those alleged "international borders" were set to back the claim up?

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
From your link.

"The State of Palestine (Arabic: دولة فلسطين* Dawlat Filasṭin)[3][1][2] is a state that was proclaimed in exile in Algiers on 15 November 1988, when the Palestine Liberation Organization's (PLO's) National Council (PNC) adopted the unilateral Palestinian Declaration of Independence....

...Despite Arab objections based in part on the Arab interpretation of the McMahon correspondence noted above, Britain was given the League of Nations Mandate for Palestine. The Mandate was administered as two territories: Palestine and Transjordan,[27] with the Jordan River being the boundary between them. The boundaries under the Mandate also did not follow those sought by the Jewish community, which sought the inclusion of the east bank of the Jordan into the Palestinian territory, to which the objective of the Mandate for a homeland for the Jewish people would apply. It was made clear from before the commencement of the Mandate, and a clause to that effect was inserted in the Mandate, that the objective set out in the Mandate would not apply to Transjordan. Transjordan was destined for early independence. The objective of the Mandate was to apply only to territory west of the Jordan, which was commonly referred to as Palestine by the British administration, and as Eretz Israel by the Jewish community."

So you see, the Arabs just didn't want there to ever be a Jewsih site, period. They attacked it, and got their butts kicked. The Arabs did not attack the newly formed state of Israel to create another bogus Arab Palestinian state which had already been designated to be in Jordan. They just wanted to destroy the Jewish state and then fight each other over the booty like the animals that they are.

Last edited:

Well you actually, in your own post, provided the verb that shows the difference between the two situations.

The Japanese 'surrendered'. Can you show me when the Palestinians surrendered?

And thanks for the insult. How desperate must you be to resort to such tactics, when you know nothing about me, after I post once in this forum?
Welcome back skit. LOL

How can you claim a state that never existed? No such thing as an Arab Palestinian until the 1960's. no such thing as a Palestinian country. The land was controlled by the British and before that owned by the Ottoman Turks for 600 years. The empire was carved up into the countries we see today after the end of WWII, and "Palestine" was supposed to be Jordan.

The land was under Mandate by the British, with the future plan of creating a state for the Arabs living there (Palestinians) inclusive of a 'national home' for the Jews/Zionists. Haven't you read any of the documents from that era? They are all readily available to anyone with an internet connection.

And I'm not exactly sure how you can try to claim that there was no such thing as a Palestinian before the 60s. This is actually one of the silliest things I've ever heard. Here is the Peel Commission from 1936-37: (I see that I cannot post links yet - Google 'Peel Commission PDF' to find the document).

In it you will note multiple references to indigenous population of Palestine as 'Palestinians'. Hell, they were issuing them with 'Palestinian' passports and referring to them as such as far back as the early 1920s.

Palestine is not, and was never intended to be, Jordan. The letter that promised the Arabs land for their help in WW1 (specifically the Hashemites promised Jordan) never included the lands 'West of the Jordan River'. This is really an entirely silly claim, and was cleared up as far back as 1922 in the British White Paper. That people are still trying to claim nonsense such as this nearly 100 years later is really quite astounding.

The documented record shows your case to be nothing more than a fallacy.

How can someone claim a state that never existed? Really? I could name 10 states that never existed before they were 'claimed' right now off the top of my head - and guess what, Israel happens to be one of them.

A people's claim to a land matters not when their nationalism was born. The only thing that matters is their direct tie to that land (ie, being born there or directly descended from people born there). To which effect, the Palestinians most definitely have a claim to the land of Palestine.

Last edited:
irosie91, expand, et al,

War - Not War, Occupied - Owned - Not Owned, Legal - Not Legal - Validity, Border establishment, --- --- --- it is all rhetoric from both sides.

as to disputed borders------the BORDER between Israel and the west bank was NEVER DETERMINED there is only a truce line You can check maps from books published by your fellow islamo nazis. Some of the land in the "WEST BANK" is OWNED by jews by PURCHASE I understand that for an islamo nazi----purchase of land by a jew is invalid------but OWNERSHIP of land by an islamo nazi pig on the basis of murder, rape and pillage ---is LEGAL These matters do remain in dispute
(COMMENT)

These are all just vollies of accusations via point-counterpoint, ad Hominem exchanges, to justify a continuation of hostilities and to further obstruct a serious dialog between the parties - preventing the ability to work out differences and crafting a viable set of solutions and equitable settlements needed to develop a new relationship between the Arab/Palestinians and Israelis on the realities of today.

People like Khaled Mashaal don't want peace or a settlement; to them it is something entirely different. Schooled in the war torn West Bank, college in Kuwait, a longtime member of the Muslim Brotherhood, ascended to the position of Chairman of the Hamas Political Bureau, having an established relationship Iran, declared "jihad" against Israel, and considers Palestinian Resistance to only acceptable answer to the grievances against Israeli Occupation, it is all about power and domination. It is his life's work; he knows no other way of life. He came to real prominance in '97 when he accepted responsibility for the two Mahane Yehuda Market Bombings (as our friend SherriMunnerlyn would note, killing Gregory Paskhovitz, 15, of Jerusalem, a legitimate victim in the name of Palestinian Resistance). In the mentality exemplified (but not exclusively held) by Mashaal, and its contagion that has spread through the Palestinian population and beyond, like a plague, the solution to the Arab/Palestinian and Israeli issue until those infected have faded away, and replaced by those who actually want to create something new and bold for the 21st Century.

This nonsense that one side or the other is more right or more wrong than the other - is simply deflecting the truth. The idea that some special providence blankets one above the other, is simply a mental apparition. A higher truth doesn't exist. Only a realization by both parties that the current approach of "tit-for tat" hostile exchanges and the aggravations of old men that are in search of a justice that doesn't exist, THAT it is time for peace will lead to a pathway to peace.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
for the record-----prior to 1948 the only people who carried PASSPORTS issued by the people controlling the PALESTINE MANDATE who were described a PALESTINIANS---were jews. Arab muslims who lived in the palestine mandate were described as "ARABS" sometimes "arab syrians" I do not know why "expand" feels compelled to lie about this issue. As far as his contention that ANYONE BORN SOMEWHERE is a "national of that land" perhaps he should so inform the Saudis whose population is 20% non muslim---but a child born to non muslims IN THAT LAND can IS NOT A SAUDI NATIONAL and can never be a citizen of saudi arabia in unless he converts to islam I have relatives who families and communities lived in various lands for over 2000 years -----but once the dogs of arabia invaded----according to expand----and HIS ISLAMO NAZI COLLEAGUES----they UNIQUELY can claim no rights at all Thanks expand give me an hour and I can come up with 100 people who OWN YEMEN. even when they lived there they had virtually no rights at all because they were not muslims

The land was under Mandate by the British, with the future plan of creating a state for the Arabs living there (Palestinians) inclusive of a 'national home' for the Jews/Zionists. Haven't you read any of the documents from that era? They are all readily available to anyone with an internet connection.

And I'm not exactly sure how you can try to claim that there was no such thing as a Palestinian before the 60s. This is actually one of the silliest things I've ever heard. Here is the Peel Commission from 1936-37: (I see that I cannot post links yet - Google 'Peel Commission PDF' to find the document).

In it you will note multiple references to indigenous population of Palestine as 'Palestinians'. Hell, they were issuing them with 'Palestinian' passports and referring to them as such as far back as the early 1920s.

Palestine is not, and was never intended to be, Jordan. The letter that promised the Arabs land for their help in WW1 (specifically the Hashemites promised Jordan) never included the lands 'West of the Jordan River'. This is really an entirely silly claim, and was cleared up as far back as 1922 in the British White Paper. That people are still trying to claim nonsense such as this nearly 100 years later is really quite astounding.

The documented record shows your case to be nothing more than a fallacy.

How can someone claim a state that never existed? Really? I could name 10 states that never existed before they were 'claimed' right now off the top of my head - and guess what, Israel happens to be one of them.

A people's claim to a land matters not when their nationalism was born. The only thing that matters is their direct tie to that land (ie, being born there or directly descended from people born there). To which effect, the Palestinians most definitely have a claim to the land of Palestine.

In contrast, of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.

Forum List

Back