"Most Moral Military." NOT!!!

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
Military Police and Israel Police investigators arrested three discharged soldiers in their 20s on suspicion they had sexual intercourse with nine students aged 15 while they served as instructors at the Air Force preparatory high school in Beersheba.

They are suspected of rape, statutory rape, indecent acts and sexual harassment by a person in a position of trust. One of the suspects has been released under restrictions, and the two others have been remanded in custody. The details of the affair were under a gag order which was lifted Thursday.

Air Force instructors suspected of sexually abusing students - Israel News, Ynetnews

if this is what they do to their own children, imagine what they do to palestinian children?

oh wait. we don't have to imagine. we have "pillar of cloud".

they slaughter them.

for the record, these are only allegations. i don't like to rush to judgement, unlike some other posters.

so? the fact that three instructors ----probably only a few
years older than the girls themselves had ---most LIKELY
consensual sex proves absolutely nothing at all.

----lots of that stuff going on thruout the world I have it
from a very candid---and generally VERY MORAL young pakiastani doc----that there is more of it going on in pakistan
than in the USA-----but over there NO GIRL WOULD DARE MENTION IT when it involves "officials" any girl who did
mention it would not be alive the next morning

• Banned
so? the fact that three instructors ----probably only a few
years older than the girls themselves had ---most LIKELY
consensual sex proves absolutely nothing at all.

----lots of that stuff going on thruout the world I have it
from a very candid---and generally VERY MORAL young pakiastani doc----that there is more of it going on in pakistan
than in the USA-----but over there NO GIRL WOULD DARE MENTION IT when it involves "officials" any girl who did
mention it would not be alive the next morning

in israel the age of consent is 18.

it was rape.

at one time, you claimed it was consensual sex when more than 30 IDF airmen, many of them middle aged, repeatedly had sexual intercourse with a girl from the time she was 11 y.o. until she was 14 y,o.

the rest of your post is just gibberish and deflection. i suggest you take it to the "pakistan and gibberish" board,

Military Police and Israel Police investigators arrested three discharged soldiers in their 20s on suspicion they had sexual intercourse with nine students aged 15 while they served as instructors at the Air Force preparatory high school in Beersheba.

They are suspected of rape, statutory rape, indecent acts and sexual harassment by a person in a position of trust. One of the suspects has been released under restrictions, and the two others have been remanded in custody. The details of the affair were under a gag order which was lifted Thursday.

Air Force instructors suspected of sexually abusing students - Israel News, Ynetnews

if this is what they do to their own children, imagine what they do to palestinian children?

they slaughter them.

for the record, these are only allegations. i don't like to rush to judgement, unlike some other posters.

In Israel the suspected rapists were arrested, but in many Muslim cultures, the rape victims would have been punished for dishonoring their families, a popular expression of the gender apartheid embodied in the legal codes of many Muslim cultures and in the Cairo Declaration of Human Rights in Islam.

Clearly, this illustrates again how Israel is serving as a light unto the nations.

• Banned

they slaughter them.

In Israel the suspected rapists were arrested, but in many Muslim cultures, the rape victims would have been punished for dishonoring their families, a popular expression of the gender apartheid embodied in the legal codes of many Muslim cultures and in the Cairo Declaration of Human Rights in Islam.

Clearly, this illustrates again how Israel is serving as a light unto the nations.

this is the israel/palestine forum. i brought up an incident involving israeli soldiers, not jewish culture or "many muslim cultures". punishing victims is always wrong.

some of the more than 30 men who raped the 12 year old girl over a period of years were arrested too...two of them. those two received very minor punishments.

clearly, something is very wrong when the arrest of soldiers for raping young girls is held up as being a "light unto the nations", particularly considering the prior gang rape of a 12 y.o. girl over as period of years and the abscence of consequences and penalties.

my personal feeling is that people should strive to conduct themselves in as humane and caring way as possible, especially when children are concerned, and not excuse abuses and violations of their childhood and adolescence based upon remaining slightly above the lowest common denominator.

they slaughter them.

this is the israel/palestine forum. i brought up an incident involving israeli soldiers, not jewish culture or "many muslim cultures". punishing victims is always wrong.

some of the more than 30 men who raped the 12 year old girl over a period of years were arrested too...two of them. those two received very minor punishments.

clearly, something is very wrong when the arrest of soldiers for raping young girls is held up as being a "light unto the nations", particularly considering the prior gang rape of a 12 y.o. girl over as period of years and the abscence of consequences and penalties.

my personal feeling is that people should strive to conduct themselves in as humane and caring way as possible, especially when children are concerned, and not excuse abuses and violations of their childhood and adolescence based upon remaining slightly above the lowest common denominator.

As you pointed out, those found guilty of rape were punished so in that sense, Israel is a light unto the Arab/Muslim nations that punish the rape victim rather than the rapist.

israel_palestine.jpg

Forum List

Back