what they dont teach you in colle business school

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
And what employees fail to see because they arent conditioned to see it. Im going to explain and dumb libs and conservatives here will take issue, but the experienced business owners here will agree. Time to spill the beans.

Businesses need low taxes for the forceable future, low regulations, and access to loans at local banks to hire and expand. All of these things need to happen to be able to expand. If one of these things doesnt it will cost the company money and no hiring. This is something that the liberal left cant understand.

Now i will piss of the right by saying there are good business owners and bad business owners. There two kinds ones that are bad dont budget properly and fail. Usually because they are over extended.

The other type of business owner bad owner is one that doesnt care about there employees and that is called micromanaged business where the employees are just a number or the owner doesnt give back and thanks to his employees in any way.

Im the owner of a multimillion dollar business that i have worked since age 18 to grow. I always reward my employees with unexpected bonuses at year end. Give out awards. I have recently been promoted to the 3 rd highest rank in my parent company that oversees over 500 franchises. I teach on how to be sucessful at running their businesses successfully.

Lastly i will say that businesses and the rich and non p rofits do more good and more for the poor than liberals have done in 60 years.

This free market despite not being totally free is the best system we are going to get. Time for for the left to accept it.

And clearly you didn't go to business school either. If I was an English teacher and this was the essay you just handed to me you'd get the paper back covered in red ink given all the grammatical errors, spelling errors, fragmented sentences, etc. Hell, you didn't even spell college correctly in your title.

If you're going to call other people stupid you should probably make sure you don't look it yourself.

And what employees fail to see because they arent conditioned to see it. Im going to explain and dumb libs and conservatives here will take issue, but the experienced business owners here will agree. Time to spill the beans.

Businesses need low taxes for the forceable future, low regulations, and access to loans at local banks to hire and expand. All of these things need to happen to be able to expand. If one of these things doesnt it will cost the company money and no hiring. This is something that the liberal left cant understand.

Now i will piss of the right by saying there are good business owners and bad business owners. There two kinds ones that are bad dont budget properly and fail. Usually because they are over extended.

The other type of business owner bad owner is one that doesnt care about there employees and that is called micromanaged business where the employees are just a number or the owner doesnt give back and thanks to his employees in any way.

Im the owner of a multimillion dollar business that i have worked since age 18 to grow. I always reward my employees with unexpected bonuses at year end. Give out awards. I have recently been promoted to the 3 rd highest rank in my parent company that oversees over 500 franchises. I teach on how to be sucessful at running their businesses successfully.

Lastly i will say that businesses and the rich and non p rofits do more good and more for the poor than liberals have done in 60 years.

This free market despite not being totally free is the best system we are going to get. Time for for the left to accept it.

c3831f52cce8b63a52eb49bd676c7ad5b34b166ad0d2c867f1d525f14a46569a.jpg

• Banned
And clearly you didn't go to business school either. If I was an English teacher and this was the essay you just handed to me you'd get the paper back covered in red ink given all the grammatical errors, spelling errors, fragmented sentences, etc. Hell, you didn't even spell college correctly in your title.

If you're going to call other people stupid you should probably make sure you don't look it yourself.
Aparently youve never texted a post with a fucked up texter with a phone that was 2 years old and fried. Im getting a new one early next week. Fyi, we are talking business school here not english. Are you one of the uneducated ones i was talking about or do you have someyhing to say about the subject?

• Banned

c3831f52cce8b63a52eb49bd676c7ad5b34b166ad0d2c867f1d525f14a46569a.jpg

You are obsessed with me goddess! :) i can understand. Im good looking, have a 7.5 incher, rich, and im a genius. How can any women resist?

Aparently youve never texted a post with a fucked up texter with a phone that was 2 years old and fried. Im getting a new one early next week. Fyi, we are talking business school here not english. Are you one of the uneducated ones i was talking about or do you have someyhing to say about the subject?

A 2 year old phone that's fried? You must not be very good at business.

:rofl:

• Banned

A 2 year old phone that's fried? You must not be very good at business.

:rofl:
With how much im on it its understandable. I go through phones like crazy. Ive made a decision every year ill get a new one.

• Banned
You know phones are purposefully. Made not to last long. So they can get you to keep coming back. Same thing with carpet. Used to be made out of whool but now its cheap to get you to repurchase. Vacuums and furniture the same. Ask your parents and grand parents. They know.

Forum List

Back