Martin Polikoff on Global warming..

All that paper does is demonstrate that in 1974 we knew very little about long term trends wrt climate change, and recommendations were made for a lot more funding of agencies like NOAA in order to make advances in our knowledge of climate change. Next.

Hundreds of billions spent and in 2014 we still know very little about long term trends regarding climate change....prove me wrong by describing precisely how energy moves through the system highlighting all proven feedbacks both positive and negative.

We know tons more about it than we did in 1974. Prove me wrong, bubba.

The only thing that counts is that 93% of Americans believe global warming hyperbole is complete bullshit. Can you blame them in light of morons like you spreading your crap all over the Internet?

Science is hard. Delusions are easy. Which is why 93% of Americans (according to you) believe global warming is complete bullshit. No one ever said Americans were smart.

There is hard science and there is soft science...climate science is not hard science.

Judging from your posts, one cannot come to that conclusion. Hell, judging from your posts, leggos are hard.

If Sweetie Pie had a brain, he wouldn't know what to do with it.

Hey Bubba, how about some science to back you are bullshit? After all, we have been giving you real science from research scientists, how about you showing something revelant to the subject.

All that paper does is demonstrate that in 1974 we knew very little about long term trends wrt climate change, and recommendations were made for a lot more funding of agencies like NOAA in order to make advances in our knowledge of climate change. Next.

Hundreds of billions spent and in 2014 we still know very little about long term trends regarding climate change....prove me wrong by describing precisely how energy moves through the system highlighting all proven feedbacks both positive and negative.

The failure of the climate models to accurately reflect reality are all the proof needed...they are no better today than they were way back when because they are still based on the same magical physics.

The failure of the climate models to accurately reflect reality are all the proof needed...they are no better today than they were way back when because they are still based on the same magical physics.

You seem to expect models to act like a magic wand, and that's probably because of your belief that physics is magical (your words). Models are a tool used by scientists to see if their hypotheses are on the right track. Some are more precise than others. All have their uses. You would know this if you had any experience whatsoever with them. Instead, all you have is the ability to blather online like the idiot that you are. Congratulations.

You seem to expect models to act like a magic wand, and that's probably because of your belief that physics is magical (your words). Models are a tool used by scientists to see if their hypotheses are on the right track. Some are more precise than others. All have their uses. You would know this if you had any experience whatsoever with them. Instead, all you have is the ability to blather online like the idiot that you are. Congratulations.

Funny, we can model a falling object and have it perfectly match reality...we can model flowing water through a generator and have it perfectly match reality...we can model air flowing across an aircraft wing and have it match reality perfectly...in fact, we can model all sorts of things in which we have an actual understanding of the physics involved and expect the models to perfectly match reality....GCM's on the other hand don't match reality because unlike the actual physics used to model falling objects, hydroelectric generators, aircraft wings, internal combustion engines etc., the physics used in GCM's are magic based and as a result, the models simply don't work.

Funny, we can model a falling object and have it perfectly match reality...we can model flowing water through a generator and have it perfectly match reality...we can model air flowing across an aircraft wing and have it match reality perfectly...in fact, we can model all sorts of things in which we have an actual understanding of the physics involved and expect the models to perfectly match reality....GCM's on the other hand don't match reality because unlike the actual physics used to model falling objects, hydroelectric generators, aircraft wings, internal combustion engines etc., the physics used in GCM's are magic based and as a result, the models simply don't work.

Making an extraordinary claim, and actually proving it are two different things. I don't expect you to prove your claim because you have never demonstrated that you are capable of understanding science, much less proving any of your claims about it. You can try, though, if you have the cahones. I'm sure it will be entertaing.

Forum List

Back