Martin Luther King was not the only black leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
King also warned the nation of whites that if they thought they would get to continue business as usual, hard times were coming. This along with Malcolm X's popularity scared Johnson.

Hard times were coming for "Whites", huh?

So, MLK was a racist, right?

I thought you said the Polish participated in Racism.

Your Blacks are the biggest racists.

Look at Black Racist Farrakhan n 1995 getting a million Blacks to march in Washington DC.

If Racist White Racist D. Duke were to get a million Whites to march in Washington DC, it would be racist.

But, somehow when you, and your ilk do it, it's "Cool"

So what things have whites been denied for David Duke to call for a million white man match?

What have Blacks been denied recently, exactly?
The key word is "Recently"

Whites have increasingly been denied college, or jobs due to Affirmative Action.

Whites have also been increasingly denied any kind of positive history of theirs, the fact that Martin Luther King Jr is discussed more than the White Lyndon Johnson the actual signer of Civil Rights is just more evidence of this.

Whites have also been increasingly been denied their rights to exist, apparently it's okay for Blacks to care about their concerns like Farrakhan, but God Forbid if David Duke does similar.

Yes, it would appear there's a strong double standard, if you even dare to say Whites should have the right to exist, you might be ridiculed as "A White supremacist, or "Racist"
But, Blacks can more, or less do what the heck they please.

Whites haven't been denied shit. Whites are the prime benefactor of Affirmative Action. Whites have not been denied their history. Whites have not been denied the right to exist. All of these are lies. There is no double standard. People just aren't accepting he right for whites to be racists. So stop crying.

If a White person fights for their existence, to secure White statehood, they're deemed "Racist" but no other groups of people on the planet are scoffed at in like this.

When Zimbabwe cleared out many Whites, somehow it was "Alright" but God Forbid if Whites do the same thing, then they're be "Screeching" from the leftists at the Jew media.

Affirmative Action clearly benefits Black Females the most, only a retard wouldn't know this.

These Leftists look at more White Females benefiting in total numbers at the expense of White males, and also Black Females benefiting at an obvious higher disproportion at the expense of White males, and somehow this equates to "Whites benefiting from Affirmative Action the most"

It's truly a moronic, and bogus claim.
More idiocy. Zimbabwe was and has always been a Black African country. It was invaded by whites. Kicking whites sorry asses out of their country was the smartest thing they did. They were just removing the trash that invaded them. Since whites have never legally owned this country you cant even relate the two. Trust there will be more than screeching. Some of you clowns are going to bleed. Remember that.

Inevitably in any conversation about race there is always one white person who wants to bring up how Martin Luther King would npt like how a particular black person is saying things. They seem to believe that King was running around preaching a colorblind message whereby no one sees color or racism. That King was a happy non angry black man who spent all his speeches asking why can't we all get along. But what that INDIVIDUAL white person never wants to say is King was killed by a white man. So let us discuss King.

And other black leaders because Kings message was not the only one nor has it been the only one. So let us start off with the interview many white INDIVIDUALS seem to miss. The interview where he came to the realization that his dream had become a night mare. At that point todays white INDIVIDUAL needs to understand that all the don't be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character shit was gone.

Dream to a Nightmare" MLK full interview with Sander Vancour

Learned a new word here - thingification. And I believe he explains something that people are always harping on - black on black crime in inner cities, when he said that society deliberately made the color of their skin a stigma - something worthless and degrading. He said some have been so scared by society that they have become pathological and we all have to battle this constant drain, a feeling of nobodyness.

No white person can begin to understand this and therefore, we should listen when black people explain it to us.

Inevitably in any conversation about race there is always one white person who wants to bring up how Martin Luther King would npt like how a particular black person is saying things. They seem to believe that King was running around preaching a colorblind message whereby no one sees color or racism. That King was a happy non angry black man who spent all his speeches asking why can't we all get along. But what that INDIVIDUAL white person never wants to say is King was killed by a white man. So let us discuss King.

And other black leaders because Kings message was not the only one nor has it been the only one. So let us start off with the interview many white INDIVIDUALS seem to miss. The interview where he came to the realization that his dream had become a night mare. At that point todays white INDIVIDUAL needs to understand that all the don't be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character shit was gone.

Dream to a Nightmare" MLK full interview with Sander Vancour

Bullshit. You obviously didn't listen to the interview yourself. Dr. King throughout the interview continued his message of equality and non-violence. His reference to a nightmare referred to his hope for the speed of change (especially in the Northern ghettos).
Dr. King's message was indeed "colorblind" in that he believed that people should not be judged by the color of their skin and there is no reason to believe-and plenty of reasons NOT to-that applies to any more to one color than another. There is no reason to assume that Dr. King was any more in favor of Black racism than White or any other.
Yes, Dr. King was killed by a White man. Would it have made a difference had it been a Black man? Is there some point you are trying to make with that observation?
And WTF are you trying to say with all the "INDIVIDUAL" crap?
The simple truth remains: You cannot fight racism by becoming a racist.

King plainly stated in this interview that his dream had become a nightmare.

I know what Kings message was and I know what some whites have co-opted it to be. His message was not colorblind. He did put the blame and accountability on whites plus he did demand that whites stop doing what they were doing. The simple truth remains that you aren't a racist for speaking to racists about what the racists have done. I don't know where you white people get this black racism bullshit from but when we are talking about things whites have done and what whites keep doing that is not racism.

King was killed by a white man. I say that because whites like you want you invoke his name and give his life a false meaning. So you need to understand that we don't need somebody white telling us about King because a white person killed him.

BTW, calling Whites the most violent group would be racist, it's insists that Whites are morally inferior to Blacks, and therefor is Racist.'

No, it is speaking historical fact based upon the actions of whites. It does not imply any superiority.

And those of us that see a homogeneous nation as having multiplied faults without the various attributes that make us great are SOL I gather. I will not wear a uniform, and be with only those like me! One never learns, never sees the differences that create wonder in the world.

Yeah, continue to appease White haters.... What clowns White ANTIFA are.

This is not about white haters. Whites are not hated. Racist whites are. What ye sows, ye shall also reap.

Get it white racist? You and those like you sowed hate. This is your reward.

Then you Blacks deserve to be hated, you're the most violent, and stupid demographic in America.

Wrong. We did not create law and policy excluding whites from anything. We did not enslave whites. We are not practicing racism today and lying about it. Whites are now and have been clearly the most violent group and certainly whites such as you are the most stupid demographic.

Blacks target Whites all the time, Whites fear living near, or even traveling to Black neighborhoods, because of you're notorious Chimp outs.

Blacks are definitely more safe today in White neighborhoods, than Whites are in Black neighborhoods.

I'm supposed to like this, why?

Oh, okay I'm stupid for objecting to this.

You're what's stupid, you just make up lies to cover up your peoples "Issues"

Asians in NYC are more likely to be in poverty as of late than Blacks, but by no means do Asians have the kind of ridiculous aggressive, attitudes, nor criminal tendencies as Blacks do in comparison.

I'm black and I can't say I feel safe in white neighborhoods. I don't go out after dark if I am in a white neighborhood and I don't go too many places alone.

Last edited:
This is not a thread for whites to cry about what they think they cannot do. So am going to start reporting every thread where a white person starts whining and arguing straw men trying to make false equivalences about by whites can't do something. It's time the trolling stopped.

Actually, Blacks do indirectly engineer horrible neighborhoods.

My Polish American family came from Portchester, New York which isn't even so bad.
However,
it was bad enough that Blacks jumped, beat up, and robbed by Polish American uncle, and that my Polish American grandmother was afraid to sleep at night because of Blacks shooting off their guns.
O. Please. Every white person has "black man robbed me story"

What did he say ? "Hey honky ..cracker..sucker..gimme yo money...u jive turkey muthafuker"

It's always some silly made up thing

My Polish American family came from Portchester, New York which isn't even so bad.
However,
it was bad enough that Blacks jumped, beat up, and robbed by Polish American uncle, and that my Polish American grandmother was afraid to sleep at night because of Blacks shooting off their guns.

What did he say ? "Hey honky ..cracker..sucker..gimme yo money...u jive turkey muthafuker"

Yeah it's ether that or they own a business where they don't hire blacks because they hired 2 one time and they couldn't do the job, were lazy and stole from them. It's always the same 2 tales.

Last edited:

However,

I think you're under-estimating the hostility many Blacks have.

I've been heckled, and harassed by many Blacks in various places in New York, other races hardly.

However,

I think you're under-estimating the hostility many Blacks have.

I've been heckled, and harassed by many Blacks in various places in New York, other races hardly.

Essen has not underestimated anything. You've probably told those backs how inferior they are then you wonder why you get heckled.You have not made one post relating to the thread topic. You are getting reported every time you post off topic like you are now.

Thread is closed. There's no OP Topic left in the last 4 pages or so.. Might be warnings issued.

RESPECT THE TOPICS.. When you don't -- that's when we moderate. We want every thread to be a DIFFERENT discussion. Not 10 discussions or a free-for-all.. USMB is all about "the topics".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back