Martin Luther King was not the only black leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Inevitably in any conversation about race there is always one white person who wants to bring up how Martin Luther King would npt like how a particular black person is saying things. They seem to believe that King was running around preaching a colorblind message whereby no one sees color or racism. That King was a happy non angry black man who spent all his speeches asking why can't we all get along. But what that INDIVIDUAL white person never wants to say is King was killed by a white man. So let us discuss King.

And other black leaders because Kings message was not the only one nor has it been the only one. So let us start off with the interview many white INDIVIDUALS seem to miss. The interview where he came to the realization that his dream had become a night mare. At that point todays white INDIVIDUAL needs to understand that all the don't be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character shit was gone.

Dream to a Nightmare" MLK full interview with Sander Vancour

Last edited:
Also, there's many OTHER messages that those who like to tout those particular messages about MLK don't really like to address.

MLK Jr was a very imperfect man, like all of us, who was willing and did give his life for the good, unlike most of us.

MLK Jr was a very imperfect man, like all of us, who was willing and did give his life for the good, unlike most of us.

While I agree, he was murdered for expressing his belief in racial equality for black people. Thee was none of this colorblind stuff some want to make up about him.

I was mist
Also, there's many OTHER messages that those who like to tout those particular messages about MLK don't really like to address.

I was mistaken about what you said and meant. I apologize.

They are always tryna shit on King. The FBI just realized documents saying that he liked to have wild orgies.

So we are expected to believe that MLK was having wild sex orgies that no one knew about until now ?

Really ?

Someone would have spilled that tea years ago to discredit him and put the brakes on the civil rights movement.

And this report is coming from the FBI ? The FBI who wrote an anonymous letter to him, encouraging him to kill himself ?

This report coming from the FBI whose leader at the time MLK was alive (J Edgar Hoover) was a well known cross dressing gay man who hated blacks and whose lover was one of his top FBI Agents ?

Not to mention that JFK was the whore of whores. His dick chronicles have long been spilled. He had orgies in the White House all the time with Frank Sinatra and Marilyn Monroe. Orgies that personnel had to cover for.

Are they gonna release those files ? And tell us who killed him, while you're at it.

The people behind this release are probably just mad that their conservative heroes statues are rightfully being removed all over the USA.

And even if this report is true.

Who gives a fk ?

He could've slung the pipe nightly to multiple randoms for all I care. That has nothing to do with his impact on civil rights. MLK’s transgressions were against his family, not entire races of people but you know you'll swear somehow it’s the same. I'm sure Trump's cabinet is filled with pedos and sickos.

The man's legacy speaks for itself.

I still respect and admire the sacrifices he made to help pave the way for civil rights. All the rest is much ado about nothing.

But I’m surprised this new info is being leaked considering that Martin is basically the white folks pick over Malcolm X.

Last edited:
MLK was a bible-thumping blowhard who talked for so long that eventually a few cool catchphrases came out of his mouth. He also enjoyed beating up white women.

They are always tryna shit on King. The FBI just realized documents saying that he liked to have wild orgies.

So we are expected to believe that MLK was having wild sex orgies that no one knew about until now ?

Really ?

Someone would have spilled that tea years ago to discredit him and put the brakes on the civil rights movement.

And this report is coming from the FBI ? The FBI who wrote an anonymous letter to him, encouraging him to kill himself ?

This report coming from the FBI whose leader at the time MLK was alive (J Edgar Hoover) was a well known cross dressing gay man who hated blacks and whose lover was one of his top FBI Agents ?

Not to mention that JFK was the whore of whores. His dick chronicles have long been spilled. He had orgies in the White House all the time with Frank Sinatra and Marilyn Monroe. Orgies that personnel had to cover for.

Are they gonna release those files ? And tell us who killed him, while you're at it.

The people behind this release are probably just mad that their conservative heroes statues are rightfully being removed all over the USA.

And even if this report is true.

Who gives a fk ?

He could've slung the pipe nightly to multiple randoms for all I care. That has nothing to do with his impact on civil rights. MLK’s transgressions were against his family, not entire races of people but you know you'll swear somehow it’s the same. I'm sure Trump's cabinet is filled with pedos and sickos.

The man's legacy speaks for itself.

I still respect and admire the sacrifices he made to help pave the way for civil rights. All the rest is much ado about nothing.

But I’m surprised this new info is being leaked considering that Martin is basically the white folks pick over Malcolm X.
having meaningless sex doesnt make him discredited.
BTW, have a lovely day, you racist savage.

White people identities rest on the idea of racism as about good or bad people and if they're good people they can’t be racist.

White fragility is rooted in this good/bad binary.

So when me or IM2 calls someone out for racism, you think to yourself, “What he just said was that white people are bad people and that's intolerable to me.”

This is a deep challenge to the core of white identity as good, moral people.

The answers for your non-valid points surround you. You are literally in the Land Of Answers, but somehow you choose not to see them. You call the truth racist savagery.

P.S
Lemme know when you’re going to get in likes of Taz, bgrouse, SobieskiSavedEurope, abu afak or dfens faces and hold them accountable for their racism.

Last edited:
White people identities rest on the idea of racism as about good or bad people and if they're good people they can’t be racist.

White fragility is rooted in this good/bad binary.

So when me or IM2 calls someone out for racism, you think to yourself, “What he just said was that white people are bad people and that's intolerable to me.”

This is a deep challenge to the core of white identity as good, moral people.

The answers for your non-valid points surround you. You are literally in the Land Of Answers, but somehow you choose not to see them. You call the truth racist savagery.

P.S
Lemme know when you’re going to get in likes of bgrouse SobieskiSavedEurope or abu afak or dfens face and hold them accountable for their racism.
lol
i call you a racist savage because you think people should be murdered for simply the color of their skin.
But nice post of complete bullshit :thup:

lol
i call you a racist savage because you think people should be murdered for simply the color of their skin.
Nice try. That's not what I said. If you come at someone with with hate, then I'm not gonna come at you with peace.

In reference to South Africa, yes I believe that no white person is African and I believe that what they did there was an act war. If I come into your home and try and put u under my heel, then I can't complain at the tactics you use to get you out of my home.

The same way if a mass group of black people were to go into (I dunno) say SobieskiSavedEurope country, Poland with the intention of dominating the Polish and running Poland. Now how do you think they'd react to that threat ? They'd open the gates of hell on them and that would be right.

Black people are race of people who have done nothing to whites. Nothing at Asians. Nothing to anyone really. White people should be thankful black people even speak to them.

lol
Nice try. That's not what I said

In reference to South Africa, yes I believe that no white person is African and I believe that what they did there was an act war. If I come into your home and try and put u under my heel, then I can't complain at the tactics you use to get you out of my home.

The same way if a mass group of black people were to go into (I dunno) say SobieskiSavedEurope country, Poland with the intention of dominating the Polish and running Poland. Now how do you think they'd react to that threat ? They'd open the gates of hell on them and that would be right.

Black people are race of people who have done nothing to whites. Nothing at Asians. Nothing to anyone really. White people should be thankful black people even speak to them.
Dude, you are so full of shit LOL

All off topic posts have been reported to the moderator. I'm tired of you whites doing this in every thread where a person tries to have positive discussions about blacks, or to give blacks credit for any accomplishment. I will be requesting all trolls be banished from this thread. I'm not going to argue with you. Your time is up.

All off topic posts have been reported to the moderator. I'm tired of you whites doing this in every thread where a person tries to have positive discussions about blacks, or to give blacks credit for any accomplishment. I will be requesting all trolls be banished from this thread. I'm not going to argue with you. Your time is up.
You reported my post and it even defended MLK.
You just didnt like me calling out your racist murder supporting ilk.

lol
Nice try. That's not what I said. If you come at someone with with hate, then I'm not gonna come at you with peace.

It wouldn't bother me if black people never spoke to me again.

I don't measure my self worth by who speaks to me or what people say about me.

You reported my post and it even defended MLK.
You just didnt like me calling out your racist murder supporting ilk.

Learn to stay on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back