Martin Bashir kicked out of MSNBC

Didn't even read the OP, did we? :lol:

I did, and laughed my ass off
Sounds easy with the posture you are displaying in your avatar.

at another lie you spewed with "has been losing half their viewers every year" which confirms the facts once again.

(the usual leftist insults, profanity, and namecalling deleted)

(yawn)

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for Monday, November 5, 2012
Station . . . P2+ (000s) . . . 25-54 (000s) . . . 35-64 (000s)
MSNBC . . . . 1,000 . . . . . . . . 373 . . . . . . . . . . . 506
Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for Monday, November 4, 2013
MSNBC . . . . . 418 . . . . . . . . 106 . . . . . . . . . . . 188

Cable News Ratings - TV Ratings, Nielsen Ratings, Television Show Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.zap2it.com

Well I'll be damned, there was a larger number of viewers the day before the presidential elections than there was a year later, SHOCKING! :lol::lol:

Do you take pride in your stupidity? It sure seems like it :cuckoo:

Nice job lying in the title shithead, but that's expected from radical right wing idiots like yourself. Take a truth (he resigns) then just make up a lie (he was fired) and believe it as the truth :cuckoo:

wow I've never seen this many contradictions in a single paragraph since I read the athanasian creed.

shit and lies suddenly relevant to a lib...hilarious

I do find this situation interesting. Bashir resigns after a huge controversy and the left cannot believe he was forced to. Quite honestly, I am more than willing to accept that he resigned of his own accord. But I can complete understand those who think he was fired.

However, when Glenn Beck left Fox to start his own network, he didn't leave after any controversy. Yet, the progressives on this board would not accept any possibility that he left on his own accord but insisted he was fired.

So I would love to hear and explanation why we should believe Bashir resigned and wasn't fired while at the same time believe that Glenn Beck was fired when there is far more reason to believe Bashir was let go then Beck was.

Personally, I don't see what's wrong with accepting that he resigned. I think it's just the respectable thing to do. And yes, I know the man is completely disrespectful, but I see no reason to sink to his level.

Liberals make it up as they go along. Sarah Palin did not come to an agreement with Fox over her contract. Libs said she was fired. Remember the great firing of Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity that never happened? They were both going to be fired.

He's one of the good ones tho.

At first I thought Sarah G's got to be kidding.

I then I sadly realized that Sarah G as well as too many people thought it was truly brilliant that someone of their ilk called for someone to defecate in Palin's mouth and to be urinated on in her eyes and her mouth.

All because she has a different opinion than their borg.

And you're the co dependent supporter of a crack smoking mayor of a major city in Canada. Go figure.

I had never heard of him till this blew up, but anyone who says someone should shit in someone's mouth....whoever that might be, is not "one of the good ones". That is a vile person who should not be allowed out from under which ever rock he has been forced under.

Nutter Playbook Chapter 6 Section 1

Pronounced Fake Outrage Must Be Followed By Feigned Indifference

When a liberal of some note....especially a television personality.....utters a politically incorrect comment aimed at a famous nutter, the order of action is as follows:

1. Express Extreme Outrage
2. Say that if it was a conservative who said that, liberals would be going CRAZY.
3. Equate the comment with every nasty thing that a conservative has ever said.
4. Demonize all liberals. Especially if the offender is not fired and/ or jailed within minutes.
5. When the offender is eventually punished in some way..and this is VITAL....pretend that you have never heard of him/ her and that you don't really care either way. We must not allow ourselves to be labeled as PC police......ever.

To quote a great band, take a look at yourself. And if you think Bashir's attack was acceptable whoa geeze. Means you are one sick puppy.

Come on this was wild. And it wasn't a flippant rant. This attack was planned and executed and went too far. Way too far.

When a liberal of some note....especially a television personality.....utters a politically incorrect comment aimed at a famous nutter, the order of action is as follows:

2. Say that if it was a conservative who said that, liberals would be going CRAZY.
4. Demonize all liberals. Especially if the offender is not fired and/ or jailed within minutes.
5. When the offender is eventually punished in some way..and this is VITAL....pretend that you have never heard of him/ her and that you don't really care either way. We must not allow ourselves to be labeled as PC police......ever.

Sure thing. Had Hannity said someone should shit in Hillary's mouth you would have had a conniption. Your outrage (which would have been justified BTW) would know no bounds.

Your partisan bullshit is duly noted and you are excused from the discussion.

I had never heard of him till this blew up, but anyone who says someone should shit in someone's mouth....whoever that might be, is not "one of the good ones". That is a vile person who should not be allowed out from under which ever rock he has been forced under.

The treasonous stuff said at Fox is ok tho, right? Brashir didn't even say it, he just hinted at it. Your party is right out with their slams against the president and his family.

Sure thing. Had Hannity said someone should shit in Hillary's mouth you would have had a conniption. Your outrage (which would have been justified BTW) would know no bounds.

Your partisan bullshit is duly noted and you are excused from the discussion.

You are talking to me, right? You have some examples of me having a conniption over anything that anyone has ever said?

Wrong guy, loser. Try again.

I then I sadly realized that Sarah G as well as too many people thought it was truly brilliant that someone of their ilk called for someone to defecate in Palin's mouth and to be urinated on in her eyes and her mouth.

And you're the co dependent supporter of a crack smoking mayor of a major city in Canada. Go figure.

A what? :lol:

Because I support Ford's actions as mayor and not a substance abuser makes me anywhere near you wishing someone would shit in Palin's mouth?

Get a grip. The fact that you embrace the fact that anyone would suggest someone else shit in someone elses mouth and piss in their eyes and their mouths shows your spiritual pay grade Sarah G.

The gutter. You have now become a true progressive.

:lol:

I did, and laughed my ass off
Sounds easy with the posture you are displaying in your avatar.

at another lie you spewed with "has been losing half their viewers every year" which confirms the facts once again.

(the usual leftist insults, profanity, and namecalling deleted)

(yawn)

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for Monday, November 5, 2012
Station . . . P2+ (000s) . . . 25-54 (000s) . . . 35-64 (000s)
MSNBC . . . . 1,000 . . . . . . . . 373 . . . . . . . . . . . 506
Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for Monday, November 4, 2013
MSNBC . . . . . 418 . . . . . . . . 106 . . . . . . . . . . . 188

Cable News Ratings - TV Ratings, Nielsen Ratings, Television Show Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.zap2it.com

Well I'll be damned, there was a larger number of viewers the day before the presidential elections than there was a year later, SHOCKING! :lol::lol:

Do you take pride in your stupidity? It sure seems like it :cuckoo:

The only people looking stupid here are you and sharah G :cool:

The treasonous stuff said at Fox is ok tho, right? Brashir didn't even say it, he just hinted at it. Your party is right out with their slams against the president and his family.

He didn't hint at it. He made it plain and simple. Oh and beatings. That was part of the rant.

To be beaten and then various things rubbed into wounds. So let's see this hint.

Palin should have a person shit in her mouth. Eyes and mouth pissed in. To be flogged aka beaten the shit out of. Oh and have items like salt rubbed in her wounds.

If you think that's a hint you're fucking looney tunes.

A what? :lol:

Because I support Ford's actions as mayor and not a substance abuser makes me anywhere near you wishing someone would shit in Palin's mouth?

Get a grip. The fact that you embrace the fact that anyone would suggest someone else shit in someone elses mouth and piss in their eyes and their mouths shows your spiritual pay grade Sarah G.

The gutter. You have now become a true progressive.

:lol:

Oh no. You fully support his stance on remaining mayor even though he has not sought help, he does not want rehab, he does something absolutely crazy every single day. He even said he may have smoked crack when he was in a drunken stupor.

Sarah Palin doesn't have anything BUT shit spewing from her mouth. :eusa_angel:

"
This is a guy who took Mormon-themed digs at Mitt Romney; brought on a shrink to analyze the allegedly violent, possibly psychotic tendencies of tea partiers; accused Republicans of treating the word “IRS” as a racist dog-whistle against Obama; and wondered if Rick Santorum wasn’t some sort of theocratic second coming of Stalin. When Steve Jobs died two years ago, he turned his on-air eulogy into an excuse to — ta da — bash Sarah Palin again. All of this is par for the course on MSNBC so imagine Bashir’s surprise, after all of that, upon finding out that introducing a little actual rhetorical scat into the figurative scat-flinging at righties was an unpardonable sin worthy of suspension. I’ll bet he’s mystified even now."

"If he occasionally went too far, it was only because he was trying too hard do the job they hired him to do."

Confirmed: Martin Bashir too nasty even for MSNBC « Hot Air

images

There is no amount of rationalization that can excuse a broadcast of this type. If you sanction it then I can only say you need help. And, for the record I'M A DEMOCRAT! Have been my whole life. My grandfather was a hardcore communist but I was able to see what type of shit that brings down on a people. I believe in maximum freedoms for the citizens and maximum control of government. When government gets all of the control then people die. Clearly you like it when governments murder their citizens.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back