Martial Law Declared By Bush - Refuses to Leave The Whitehouse... Film at 11:00

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Assume an Obama victory and sweeping changes in the congress...

Will GW use another 'crisis' to impose martial law and declare himself dictator? Is this a ridiculous prediction? Would YOU (the anybody but Obama crowd) back him? Any precedent in history?

I'm just asking here...

-Joe

you know what is frightening....it's not that outlandish to think it's possible he'd do it...

he's basically ignored the law his entire 8 years in office...

you know what is frightening....it's not that outlandish to think it's possible he'd do it...

he's basically ignored the law his entire 8 years in office...

uh--yes it is--it's insane--this thread should be in the conspiracy forum.

It is NOT entirely impossible that this financial meltdown will give Bush the opportunity to declare a national emergency.

Thanks to the patriot act, and the laws long in place thanks to the war on drugs, the police state is ready willing and maybe even able to see to it that order is restored under the jackboot of political expediency.

It is NOT entirely impossible that this financial meltdown will give Bush the opportunity to declare a national emergency.

Thanks to the patriot act, and the laws long in place thanks to the war on drugs, the police state is ready willing and maybe even able to see to it that order is restored under the jackboot of political expediency.

and Obama has gangs stealing weapons as we speak to attack the white house. You fuckers are crazy.

Yup the left is getting desperate as hell. They have been claiming for 5 years now Bush was gonna seize power and that he was gonna attack Iran.

Sorry to break it to you, but if he even had a REMOTE chance of it working, it would have to be BEFORE not after an election. No one would support him if he tried to prevent the peaceful turn over of Government. Not republicans or independents and definately NOT the military od the police or the National Guard.

This is like the idiotic thread on the draft, it is trotted out in the hopes of scaring people.

If Bush had the power to do it and the desire,he would have done it BEFORE his reelection in 2004.

And I agree this belongs in the Conspiracy forum with all the other idiotic claims by idiots

What does it say for a man's mind that he has to conjure such morbid fantasies to excuse the failures of his own timid soul.

It says he understand history, Hole.

You're living though truly historic times and don't quitre understand how the water changed last week.

Assume an Obama victory and sweeping changes in the congress...

Will GW use another 'crisis' to impose martial law and declare himself dictator? Is this a ridiculous prediction? Would YOU (the anybody but Obama crowd) back him? Any precedent in history?

I'm just asking here...

-Joe

Predicting GW would impose martial law is actually your second ridiculous prediction in this post. :cuckoo:

It says he understand history, Hole.

You're living though truly historic times and don't quitre understand how the water changed last week.
rly?

Is Bush REALLY gonna declare martial law?

'Cuz I'm in the military and I need to know if I'm supposed to repack my TA-50.

BTW - What does it say about you hysterics if Bush DOESN'T declare martial law?

Forum List

Back