Marsha Brady...reading my mind

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
While I have never actually seen an episode of the Brady Bunch, I was and am still aware of some of the characters. I always thought Marsha Brady was a sexy little number, but have never spoken or written that thought before this very minute.

And yet, on various websites, when I scroll down through the dozens of click-bait stories below the page, I constantly see lurid little hints of stories implying that MB was secretly giving blowjobs to the cameramen when the show was being filmed. I've never actually clicked, but that's the clear implication.

Does everybody get these Marsha Brady ads? Or is The Internet reading my dirty little mind?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Marsha was a cock teaser
Jan put out

I think Alice was in to S&M

I remember learning that Greg was a stoner.

Here they make it sound that it wasn't as much of a problem as it really was. . . He was notorious.

"7. BARRY WILLIAMS “WENT THROUGH A STAGE OF EXPERIMENTATION.”

Like many teens in the 1970s, Williams—who played eldest brother Greg—was known to occasionally partake in some illegal substances while hanging out with his friends. After sparking up one afternoon on his day off, Williams received a call from the studio that certain scenes of the “Law and Disorder” episode needed to be re-shot. Barry dutifully reported to the set, but it became obvious to all present that something was not quite right with Greg Brady. Aside from his stumbling over nothing in the driveway, there was a glazed look in his eyes and a stilted delivery of his few lines regarding Dad’s purchase of a boat that tipped the producers off and caused furious rewrites to reduce Greg’s part in this episode. “I went through a stage of experimentation as a kid,” Williams wrote on his blog. “I certainly never went to the set high again but I don’t like weed. It makes me feel dumb, paranoid, and hungry.”
16 Things You Might Not Know About <em>The Brady Bunch</em>

While I have never actually seen an episode of the Brady Bunch, I was and am still aware of some of the characters. I always thought Marsha Brady was a sexy little number, but have never spoken or written that thought before this very minute.

And yet, on various websites, when I scroll down through the dozens of click-bait stories below the page, I constantly see lurid little hints of stories implying that MB was secretly giving blowjobs to the cameramen when the show was being filmed. I've never actually clicked, but that's the clear implication.

Does everybody get these Marsha Brady ads? Or is The Internet reading my dirty little mind?

I dunno about that but her team sure got their asses whupped in the Super Bowl.

iu

I don't know where you get these "ads" as you call them. I don't allow "ads".

I've occasionally seen that sort of thing as a link in another site, but it's certainly not limited to Marsha Brady (or the actress who played her). :p

I've occasionally seen that sort of thing as a link in another site, but it's certainly not limited to Marsha Brady (or the actress who played her). :p

Yeah that's a common template I've been hearing since before Marsha Brady was borned.

Forum List

Back