Marriage equals Communism

-Wikipedia, because we'll keep the rudimentary for you

Pedophilia:: a distinct sexual preference for prepubescent children

Stupidity:: what xotoxi has been kind enough to serve as an example of for our demonstration

Actually, pedophilia need not be a distinct preference. Any existence of sexual attraction to prepubescent children, even if subordinate to a stronger sexual attraction to adults, constitutes nonexclusive pedophilia.

Hate to break your bubble but if a 50 year old has sex with a 17 year old no matter the age of consent he or she that is 50 can and is usually charged with a CRIME. This includes 16 year old's in states where the age of consent is 16.

You may want to "bone" up on legal realities.

Y'know, I'm getting a little sick of you idiots who don't know what you're talking about spewing bullshit about the law and then calling me a deviant for accurately reporting what it is. The age of consent as I referred to it is specifically the age of sexual consent, not the age of majority, as you apparently believe. The age of majority is 18 in 46 states, and 19 in 4.

Then instead of spewing bullshit, let's look at facts.

Teen Life Q & A - Peer Pressure - How old do you have to be to legally have sex?

Then there's the ages by state (heterosexual and homosexual).

Teen Life Q & A - Age of Consent in North America - Age of Consent Chart - How old do you have to be to legally have sex?

HAHA ! so its illegal to have homo sex in some states ? so half of America is ZIMBABWE ? maybe you redneck morons should have witch hunts as well ? PATHETIC ! ! !

that said - i see conflicting numbers for age of majority in NY. some say its 18 some say its 21.

i girl told me recently that she started having sex when she was 13 and she mostly had sex with guys in their 20s and 30s. she was into older guys and she would seduce them. i told her that ALL men were pedophiles. at first she didn't believe me then she thought about it and said that of all the older guys she seduced none of them ever said no including all the guys who were married. one time a married ( with kids ) man got her pregnant ( when she was like 15 ) but she didn't tell anybody because she was afraid his wife would kill her.

it was so funny. at first when i told her that i was a pedophile she was like EWWW then i explained to her that all men are pedophiles and then she basically proved me right :)

actually she made me feel like a complete pussy. because if a 13 year old girl asked to have sex with me i would probably say no.

and for the record - i wouldn't have sex with a prepubescent girl even if it was legal. but i would certainly have sex with a 13 year old girl that reached puberty if it was legal.

Last edited:
actually i got it mixed up. ONE of them said no to her - it was her teacher in school. she said he kissed her but wouldn't have sex. but then she dropped out of school when she was 14 so maybe she would have succeeded :)

Neuro

Ye GADS! Don't eat that forbidden fruit, man.

Yes, of course some post pubescent girls are very attractive and likely already sexual beings, but honestly...do you really want to give these immature girls (regardless of what they might look like, they're still immature people) the power to claim that you raped them?!

Neuro

Yes, of course some post pubescent girls are very attractive and likely already sexual beings, but honestly...do you really want to give these immature girls (regardless of what they might look like, they're still immature people) the power to claim that you raped them?!

don't worry i am very paranoid person. i don't even trust my own parents and friends. i certainly wouldn't trust some girl.

i have no intention of letting the government make an example out of me.

instead i would rather go online and PROTEST THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT !

no fruit should be forbidden. MMM high school girls MMM <3 <3 <3

PEDOPHILIA ALL THE WAY ! ! !

Last edited:
HAHA ! so its illegal to have homo sex in some states ? so half of America is ZIMBABWE ? maybe you redneck morons should have witch hunts as well ? PATHETIC ! ! !

The researched stats I provided were for MINORS. Perhaps it is illegal in some states for non-minors as well, just as incest and/or polygomy is. Why not prove your statement with some fact?

The researched stats I provided were for MINORS. Perhaps it is illegal in some states for non-minors as well, just as incest and/or polygomy is. Why not prove your statement with some fact?

is incest illegal only for minors too ?

can you have sex with your daughter once she is 18 ?

is incest illegal only for minors too ?

can you have sex with your daughter once she is 18 ?

I believe that was covered in another thread, but nice deflection.
Can you not use Google?
Really.... I'm interested. Please provide the stats for states where homosexual sex is illegal in ALL cases.

Neuro

no fruit should be forbidden. MMM high school girls MMM <3 <3 <3

PEDOPHILIA ALL THE WAY ! ! !

Finding sexually mature high school girls attractive is not a sign of pedophilia.

That is a sign of being a fairly normal male.

You liked high school girls when you were in high school, right?

Did you think you were a pedophile then?

Well, if not, then you're not a pedophile now, either.

Oh, I know perfectly well that some people in society want to convince us that teens who have achived puberty and full growth into adult bodies are still children, and therefore anyone who finds those younger adult bodies attractive is therefore a perverted pedophile.

But they're wrong, and we all know it, too.

Your body is responding exactly as it was designed to respond to sexually fertile females.

But don't let your perfectly normal sex drive put your ass in prison.

Our society has an agenda, and part of that agenda is to keep young adults at the status of children to keep them from breeding before they are ready to assume their roles as working adults.

In the long run that's a good thing, but it does cause problems like the one you're obviously bitching about.

Just suck it up and accept that you can't always get what you want.

Last edited:
Our society has an agenda, and part of that agenda is to keep young adults at the status of children to keep them from breeding before they are ready to assume their roles as working adults.

In the long run that's a good thing

There's another disputable statement, but I'm going back to sleep. :redface:

Finding sexually mature high school girls attractive is not a sign of pedophilia.

That is a sign of being a fairly normal male.

You liked high school girls when you were in high school, right?

Did you think you were a pedophile then?

Well, if not, then you're not a pedophile now, either.

Oh, I know perfectly well that some people in society want to convince us that teens who have achived puberty and full growth into adult bodies are still children, and therefore anyone who finds those younger adult bodies attractive is therefore a perverted pedophile.

But they're wrong, and we all know it, too.

Your body is responding exactly as it was designed to respond to sexually fertile females.

But don't let your perfectly normal sex drive put your ass in prison.

In the long run that's a good thing, but it does cause problems like the one you're obviously bitching about.

Just suck it up and accept that you can't always get what you want.

using one's brain is also biologically normal. in America though we call it Domestic Terrorism. WHAT ? you think WTC7 can't just spontaneously implode all by itself ? you would trust the laws of physics over the word of your president ? ? ? get your terrorist ass over to Guantanamo we have some waterboarding to do.

women realized that if men are allowed to have sex with girls they would never get any. and fathers realized that if girls are allowed to have sex they will learn how they came about ( broken condom ). so they simply voted teens' rights to have sex away through the wonders of democracy and freedom.

you must be old enough to vote to be old enough to have sex. thank god you don't have to be old enough to vote to be old enough to take a fucking shit ! the blessings of liberty ! don't take anything for granted !

i have said it before and will say it again - the dark ages never did end. we were simply led to believe so.

every generation thinks they are the pinnacle of enlightenment - the fuckheads running Crusades and Inquisition thought it, the Nazis cooking Jews in Auschwitz thought it and now Americans think it.

You are nothing but a bunch of dumbfucking apes. The brain haven't evolved to any appreciable extent since thousands of years ago. If you think you are even a single percent better than Nazis or Slavemasters you are sadly mistaken. You do the same thing people have always done - blindly accept the absurd status quo as the only possible reality. busy "explaining" to "stupid" children how to understand things which don't make the slightest bit of sense and beating the living shit out of them if they fail to "understand".

Great rant nuero.

You know what it makes me think?

It makes me think you really need to get laid.

Seriously the testosterone coursing through your bloodstream is making you a tad nuts, and possible even explains why you think that what I wrote was somehow offensive to you personally, too.

Don't feel bad, lackanookie makes damned fools of us all.

Forum List

Back