Marriage equals Communism

I think you're all pedophiles. You should join Islam. Allah will cater to all your desires.

You're an idiot and you need to learn English. Please, get a dictionary or an education or something. Preference for 17-year-olds would be more like ephebophilia.

Ephebophilia is a word indicating sexual preference for mid-to-late adolescents....

Because most late adolescents have physical characteristics near (or in other cases, identical) to that of full-grown adults, some level of sexual attraction to persons in the age group is common among adults of all sexual orientations.[9] The term ephebophilia is used only to describe the preference for mid to late adolescent sexual partners, not the mere presence of some level of sexual attraction.

Such a distinct preference for individuals in mid or late adolescence is not generally regarded by psychologists as a pathology when it does not interfere with other major areas of one's life. Ephebophilia is not listed by name as a mental disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, Text Revision (DSM-IV-TR), or the ICD-10, nor is it listed as a paraphilia. This is as opposed to pedophilia, which is categorized as a specific disorder in those systems with its own diagnostic criteria.
-Wikipedia, because we'll keep the rudimentary for you

Pedophilia:: a distinct sexual preference for prepubescent children

Stupidity:: what xotoxi has been kind enough to serve as an example of for our demonstration

Hey shitbag! What's your fucking problem?

depends on the state / country....and how olde you are...

No, it doesn't. Pedophilia is classified as a mental illness wherein the individual experiences a prolonged sexual attraction to prepubescent children. It has no formal relation to age of consent laws.

first off if the age of consent is 16...which it is by law in several places and the person we are discussing is 17 (see op) and the person asking for sex is say 18....it ain't pedophilia.....maybe it is solicitation / prostitution but it ain't paedo...

first off if the age of consent is 16...which it is by law in several places and the person we are discussing is 17 (see op) and the person asking for sex is say 18....it ain't pedophilia.....maybe it is solicitation / prostitution but it ain't paedo...

The age of consent varies from state to state, though I believe it's 16-18 in every state. Though it's 16 in most states, it's 17 in several others, and 18 in a minority. I'm quite aware that this wouldn't constitute "pedophilia." I'm just clarifying what pedophilia is.

Once again for the slow. The age of sexual consent may be 16 but a 16 year old can not legally have sex with someone that is considered an adult.

Go ahead dumb ass screw some 16 year old while your 25 and then tell her parents and the cops, see what happens.

Once again for the slow. The age of sexual consent may be 16 but a 16 year old can not legally have sex with someone that is considered an adult.

Go ahead dumb ass screw some 16 year old while your 25 and then tell her parents and the cops, see what happens.

RetardedGayInsurgent, the only people here who are slow are you and your fellow idiots. Seriously, you people make me wonder why we just didn't let the South secede and be done with the whole pack of troglodytes. The precise point of the age of sexual consent is that those above it can freely enter into sexual relationships with whomever they choose, though minors can still be legally restricted by their parents. You've apparently confused this with the belief that 16 is the age of consent with close-in-age exemptions attached, which is not the case. 16 is the age of consent in the majority of American states. Not "the age of consent for those within five years of the younger person"...no. The age of consent. Where the fuck do you morons come from?

And this is why I get the bullshit from you that I do. I just happen to know a little more than some of the local idiots, and rely on actual legal standards, clinical definitions, and empirical evidence when commenting on the age of consent. That's apparently a little too advanced for the crowd of imbeciles that I often have to deal with. :rolleyes:

Many states, however do have close-in-age exceptions for younger persons.

And this is why I get the bullshit from you that I do. I just happen to know a little more than some of the local idiots, and rely on actual legal standards, clinical definitions, and empirical evidence when commenting on the age of consent. That's apparently a little too advanced for the crowd of imbeciles that I often have to deal with. :rolleyes:

I know just how you feel....

Forum List

Back