Marquette law school poll shows DeSantis gaining popularity and Trump is losing popularity among Republicans.

You Nazis are desperate for a fight between Trump and DeSantis.

I'll vote for either.
Same here. I like DeSantis as he is my Governor and is not as polarizing as Trump. He is not known for obnoxious midnight Tweets. Plus DeSantis has done an outstanding job as the ˝Governor of The Free State of Florida.

But if Trump wains the nomination I will definitely vote for him.

Same here. I like DeSantis as he is my Governor and is not as polarizing as Trump. He is not known for obnoxious midnight Tweets. Plus DeSantis has done an outstanding job as the ˝Governor of The Free State of Florida.

But if Trump wains the nomination I will definitely vote for him.

If DeSantis (or anyone than Trump) wins the nomination, Trump torches the party.

Any assessment of DeSantis' viability as a candidate must take that into account. Trump will not get behind the winner if it isn't himself.

Last edited:
You just blinked. As you stopped arguing the point and started with personal nonsense.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have had to.

Wrong--you're asking me to prove how many moms are open school moms. Impossible to prove. But so what?

If DeSantis (or anyone than Trump) wins the nomination, Trump torches the party.

Any assessment of DeSantis' viability as a candidate must take that into account. Trump will not get behind the winner if it isn't himself.
I agree that is quite possible but Trump will also lose a lot of support if he goes Independent. In the Primary I will pick who I feel is the best candidate at that time and it might be DeSantis. If DeSantis wins and Trump tries to shaft him, I will do my best to convince others to not vote for Trump.

I would definitely have a very low opinion of Trump if he plays that game. The nation is far more important than Trump and I doubt if he could win as a third party candidate but he would steal votes from the Republican candidate.

Marquette law school poll shows DeSantis gaining popularity and Trump is losing popularity among Republicans.
According to the poll, DeSantis would beat Biden if the election was held today. Trump would lose to Biden.

Why are you guys so obsessed about Trump you think about him 24/7?

According to the poll, DeSantis would beat Biden if the election was held today. Trump would lose to Biden.

So I'm sure your TDS will turn into DDS in gradual stages.

I hope the Democrats can do a lot better than Biden. There are many issues I do not agree with DeSantis but he is 100 times better than Trump.
There is a chance I would vote for DeSantis if the Democrats put up a weak candidate.
There is no way in hell I would ever vote for Trump under any circumstance.

So a Hitler/Stalin/Mao clone against Trump you would vote for the clone?

Nope. Trump will burn the GOP and poison the well of GOP voters....leeching support from DeSantis if Trump loses the nomination.

Trump needs only a small percentage of his base to write Trump in, join a party Trump makes up, refuse to show up DeSantis, or believe Trump's fraud claims and feel there's no point in voting.....

And Biden wins.

There's 0% chance Trump wouldn't torch the GOP and insist the republican primary was rigged. Want proof? Iowa, 2016.

“Ted Cruz didn’t win Iowa, he stole it,” Trump (@realDonaldTrump) tweeted. “That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!”

and later:

“Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified,” Trump wrote.

Trump doesn't give a shit about the GOP. This is all about him. And that makes him the GOP's problem.
I like that.

The poll is only an indication of what is going on currently. I think by 2024, Trump will be in jail.
EC5D7910-7885-466E-A518-604EDDEAC2E2.jpeg

FACT: Trump has never been stronger among Republicans despite what the lame stream media says.

My gut feeling is that the Marquette poll is correct but I doubt their polling methodology is valid. Very few are.

Attacking DeSantis is stupid for Trump. If he wants to lose the support of Republicans, that's how he'll do it.
Trump is in campaign mode. He has attacked other Republicans so this is nothing out of the ordinary.

It's going to be amusing as hell watching you all flip your Trump attacks to Desantis, proving what all of us already know about you.

LOL

OK, legal advisor to Seal Team One, but that still gives him bragging rights even hanging out with those amazing guys.
He is a vet. From experience I know being in the military teaches you more about real life and yourself than attending College.

Both Obama and Trump would have been better Presidents if they had served in the military. I am not sure that would have helped Joe Biden one bit. He avoided the military because he had asthma.

1670018834028.jpeg

Forum List

Back