Markets react well to Biden victory

Like I've long been saying. Very little will actually change.

Doom and gloom overplayed. I expect the US markets to follow suit later today. Markets like stability and I would like to think we are in for a lot of that.
Obviously you don't have a clue about the stock market.
It has zero to do with Biden being elected.
The markets usually go up when there is government gridlock.
Plus, the market investor's know the politicians won't be interfering with the market during this lame duck transition period we are in now. ... :cool:

Last edited:
It would be a terrible shame if the bloated-sow stock-market crashed 85% during "president-elect" Bidne's short-lived non-administration before the counterfeit ballots are laughed out of town. Then Dave Portnoy can buy Tesla at the bottom again!

Doom and gloom overplayed. I expect the US markets to follow suit later today. Markets like stability and I would like to think we are in for a lot of that.
LOL

What a fucking moron...

Trumps Vaccine and Warp Speed had nothing to do with it???

You fuckers are pathetic... liars to the end...

LOL

What a fucking moron...

What trump vaccine ? Pfizer received no government help. Meanwhile investors are enjoying the start of a new period of prosperity under Pres Joe.

LOL

What a fucking moron...

What trump vaccine ? Pfizer received no government help. Meanwhile investors are enjoying the start of a new period of prosperity under Pres Joe.
The vaccine could have been released before the election. Trump trying to get lower drug prices for the people was one reason they delayed.

The markets reacted well to an outcome. They can start to plan and know what to work with.

Forum List

Back