Market closes up 420

BGZ: Summary for Direxion Large Cap Bear 3X Shar- Yahoo! Finance

It's not hope, it's proof.

It's proof that despite you nancies who cry about side vs. side adolescent shit, Politicians don't run the Country. Big $ does, and they actually enjoy that you keep on playing-up the divide while they are all slicked up, Obama in a new Bentley, Bush in a new Escalade, giggling behind all your backs because their CEO's told them on the low: "I got you, dog."

Obama, Bush, Boehner, all of them: They just G-checked the fuck out of you partisan retards. lmao "Tea party"

This shit is so dis-interesting to me.

Yesterday, the market crashed, today, it has huge gains.

Between yesterday and today, all that happened was the President gave a lame speech and the Fed pledged to keep interest the same for two years (which is actually a bad economic sign).

Does anyone think Washington affects Wallstreet?

No, Wallstreet uses Washington as an excuse for lame phony market swings so-in order to fuck the middle with the upper class' dick.

The media and the public often make the mistake of confusing short term volatility with real long term moves in the market. its a great way for the less emotionally driven to make money.

Good job by Obama today....keep up the good work

Obama, Bush, Boehner, all of them: They just G-checked the fuck out of you partisan retards. lmao "Tea party"

Actually let me revise: Wallstreet just g-checked the fuck out of you guys.

This has nothing to do with our Economy as a whole: I'm focusing on Wallstreet itself. Investors by and large are being defrauded. To me it seems glaring.

The American people by and large are being defrauded as well.

Only Washington is masterminding that one.

I don't think so, I think Big $$$ is masterminding that, and using Washington as part facilitator, and you-all who carry on about left vs. right exascerbate the problem.

fed-rev-spend-2008-boc-s5-federal-spending-grew-nine-times.gif

Population of the United States 1965 [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]- 194,302,963[/FONT]

Population of the United States 2006 - 299,398,484

A 35% increase in population.

A 35% increase in median income

And a 334% increase in federal spending

That ain't Big Business...that's out of control government spending by elected officials.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
The American people by and large are being defrauded as well.

Only Washington is masterminding that one.

I don't think so, I think Big $$$ is masterminding that, and using Washington as part facilitator, and you-all who carry on about left vs. right exascerbate the problem.

fed-rev-spend-2008-boc-s5-federal-spending-grew-nine-times.gif

Population of the United States 1965 [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]- 194,302,963[/FONT]

Population of the United States 2006 - 299,398,484

A 35% increase in population.

A 35% increase in median income

And a 334% increase in federal spending

That ain't Big $$$...that's out of control spending.

You missed the point, entirely.

Forum List

Back