Market closes up 420

When the market effects prices, then I care. Otherwise I couldn't care less. My money is tied up in tangible goods, assets, property, gold and silver.

I keep my money out of that crap shoot they call the stock market.

Last edited:
When the market effects prices, then I care. Otherwise I couldn't care less. My money is tied up in tangible goods, assets, property, gold and silver.

I keep my money out of that crap shoot they call the stock market.

good caLL,

It was a "fake" crash in the first place.

Worked on wallstreet for 13 years.

I know crap when I see crap.

I was going to reply to the op when I saw this. I spent years in Wall Street also working for financial services firms and management consulting. I'm disappointed you learned so little in all these years. So I'll give you the real basics since you didn't learn that.

When the overall market goes down and then up, that means the average is where it was. But actually a lot happened. When it was going down, people were selling the stocks that they were nervous about, usually for good reason. When it goes back up they buy the stocks that had good perceived value that withstood the scrutiny, usually for good reason. Sure, the average is the same, but actually a lot changed and overall it was for the better. It's a big reason ups and downs are good for the market.

Turns out cleaning offices on Wall Street doesn't teach much...

Good job by Obama today....keep up the good work

Scream hysterically the sky is falling and only he can save it...check

Scare everyone most of all the elderly...check

Blame W, the Republicans, whoever...check

Evade questions why in 2 1/2 years as President he's still responsible for nothing...check

Yep, a solid days work, you're right my friend

This shit is so dis-interesting to me.

Yesterday, the market crashed, today, it has huge gains.

Between yesterday and today, all that happened was the President gave a lame speech and the Fed pledged to keep interest the same for two years (which is actually a bad economic sign).

Does anyone think Washington affects Wallstreet?

No, Wallstreet uses Washington as an excuse for lame phony market swings so-in order to fuck the middle with the upper class' dick.

Pretty much. Wall Street is all about making a buck. I doubt that 10% of investors actually give a shit what business they're investing in. Wall Street is totally disconnected from business and I never use Wall Street as any indicator of our economy anymore.

Good job by Obama today....keep up the good work

Scream hysterically the sky is falling and only he can save it...check

Scare everyone most of all the elderly...check

Blame W, the Republicans, whoever...check

Evade questions why in 2 1/2 years as President he's still responsible for nothing...check

Yep, a solid days work, you're right my friend

He made the market go up 420 points today......great job

This shit is so dis-interesting to me.

Yesterday, the market crashed, today, it has huge gains.

Between yesterday and today, all that happened was the President gave a lame speech and the Fed pledged to keep interest the same for two years (which is actually a bad economic sign).

Does anyone think Washington affects Wallstreet?

No, Wallstreet uses Washington as an excuse for lame phony market swings so-in order to fuck the middle with the upper class' dick.

This is a SUCKER'S rally--a dead cat bounce--do not buy into it! The economy is expected to go into another recession--even though I believe we never came out of the 1st one.

We have the most anti-business administration EVER--and things are not going to come back UNTIL Obama is GONE.

If you're in-get out at the 1st opportunity--and don't try to play this market--long or short. Wait until real solid economic (good news) comes out and--that won't be for a couple of years. Remember--CASH IS KING RIGHT NOW.

Did he keep his mouth shut today? :eusa_whistle:

No

Actually, he made a speech honoring the return of our fallen heroes at Dover AFB

Did you see how he banned the press from that? You libs OK with that, or was that just a Booooooosh thing?

Because a speech about the dead effects the markets?!?!? You lefties are pretty dumb...
And of course the msm wasn't crying for scenes of flag draped coffins. It doesn't fit the "ONES" agenda

Forum List

Back