Mark Levin's Liberal Constitutional Arguments...

I agree with a lot of your points, but i can only vote for a fiscal conservative.

I view Romney or Newt as no more fiscally conservative than Obama.

So if it's not Paul (which it won't be) it's 3rd party or no one.

Wow... Newt too?

C'mon man, really?

Obama is wrecking us, I dont see Romney nor Gingrich doing a fraction of the damage Obama has done.

Just my opinion though. You are welcome to be wrong :tongue:

Im a libertarian to a certain degree, but I wont put my personal interests above those of the nation.
I believe we should 'legalize it', but I wont stake my nations future on it.

Now pass that shit! :smoke:

Think back to 2000 when it would've been crazy to think Bush would outspend and out-government Clinton.

He even had a majority republican senate and reps, and still from 2001-2007 was the most liberal government in U.S. history up to that point.

Every administration outspends, and grows gov't more than the administration before him, party is 100% entirely inconsequential.

Romney or Newt will outspend Obama, expand Obamacare and even pile on to Obama's debt.

I take no joy in saying that rest assured, but it's a personal guarantee.

Im no Bush cheerleader, but I think you are wrong about them outspending Obama.
No way they get away with that.

We just agree to disagree.

Whoever gets the nomination needs to repeal socialized medicine or we are finished.

Wow... Newt too?

C'mon man, really?

Obama is wrecking us, I dont see Romney nor Gingrich doing a fraction of the damage Obama has done.

Just my opinion though. You are welcome to be wrong :tongue:

Im a libertarian to a certain degree, but I wont put my personal interests above those of the nation.
I believe we should 'legalize it', but I wont stake my nations future on it.

Now pass that shit! :smoke:

Think back to 2000 when it would've been crazy to think Bush would outspend and out-government Clinton.

He even had a majority republican senate and reps, and still from 2001-2007 was the most liberal government in U.S. history up to that point.

Every administration outspends, and grows gov't more than the administration before him, party is 100% entirely inconsequential.

Romney or Newt will outspend Obama, expand Obamacare and even pile on to Obama's debt.

I take no joy in saying that rest assured, but it's a personal guarantee.

Im no Bush cheerleader, but I think you are wrong about them outspending Obama.
No way they get away with that.

We just agree to disagree.

Whoever gets the nomination needs to repeal socialized medicine or we are finished.

and Reagan outspent Carter.

I gotta bet on history repeating itself.

Forum List

Back