Mark Levin show banned in Canada!

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Guess what I discovered today, kiddies. Those libturds in Canada are so terrified of people hearing something that the priests of political correctness don't want you to hear that they have been Mark Levin's show on the internet. When you try to listen in with the app on his website you get a message that says "Cannot play media. Sorry, this content is not available in your area due to regulatory restrictions."

Do you believe what a bunch of colossal pussies these libturds are? Also, doesn't just reinforce the point that if you scratch a liberal underneath you will find a Nazi. Libturds and Nazis have the same modus operandi. Most Americans aren't aware of it, but censorship is rife in the people's republic of Canada.

I can't find this

I listen to radio 24/7

Wait a minute. No fucking way was this posted by bripat. No way on earth.

Guess what I discovered today, kiddies. Those libturds in Canada are so terrified of people hearing something that the priests of political correctness don't want you to hear that they have been Mark Levin's show on the internet. When you try to listen in with the app on his website you get a message that says "Cannot play media. Sorry, this content is not available in your area due to regulatory restrictions."

Do you believe what a bunch of colossal pussies these libturds are? Also, doesn't just reinforce the point that if you scratch a liberal underneath you will find a Nazi. Libturds and Nazis have the same modus operandi. Most Americans aren't aware of it, but censorship is rife in the people's republic of Canada.

I'm going to capture you.

I can't find this

I listen to radio 24/7

Why not?

His show is on from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM. You can listen over the internet at marklevin.com

I can't find this

I listen to radio 24/7

Why not?

His show is on from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM. You can listen over the internet at marklevin.com

Do you have a source or an online schedule that demonstrates Canada's ban/decommission of Mark Levin's programming?

I can't find this

I listen to radio 24/7

Why not?

Do you have a source or an online schedule that demonstrates Canada's ban/decommission of Mark Levin's programming?

I'm in Toronto at this moment, and you cannot listen to Mark Levin on is web page. The message mentioned in the OP is what you see when you try. If you're not in Canada, you won't see it. That's probably why few Americans know what a bunch of scare little Nazis the Canadians are.

Why not?

I'm in Toronto at this moment, and you cannot listen to Mark Levin on is web page. The message mentioned in the OP is what you see when you try. If you're not in Canada, you won't see it. That's probably why few Americans know what a bunch of scare little Nazis the Canadians are.

And if you are listening to Mark where are you getting him out of there. Philliy? I get him out of Oklahoma now or sometimes Chicago on a good night.

I'm a radio freak and I have a great radio.

Wait a minute lets go back to the beginning of this...............what do you mean marks banned?

And if you are listening to Mark where are you getting him out of there. Philliy? I get him out of Oklahoma now or sometimes Chicago on a good night.

I'm a radio freak and I have a great radio.

I used to listen to him in Baltimore/ I think WCBM was the station. Now I listen to him on Satellite radio or the internet.

Wait a minute lets go back to the beginning of this...............what do you mean marks banned?

I mean they are blocking his broadcast on the internet.

Forum List

Back