Mark Levin should get a TV show and take Beck's time slot imp...

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
i love this guy on sirius patriot 144.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg5SK6uBUfc]YouTube - ‪Why They Call Him "The Great One". Mark Levin - Production C.W.‬‎[/ame]

edit: i meant to say "imo" in the title...not "imp" haha.

Last edited:
His book, LIBERTY & TYRANNY - A CONSERVATIVE MANIFESTO, is a must read.

yep ive bought 3 copies for friends+family and 1 for myself, read it 3 or 4 times.

liberals, especially should take a few mins and listen to this video, yes mark likes to use sarcastic humor but just think about what you are supporting for one damn second and ask "Is this really what I want?"

Last edited:
Nothing better to do? :lol:

Nothing better to do than just to improve my country? I suppose not.

I don't think you have anything better to do at all. Morons like you just sit around reading extremist rags.

You know me so well. It's funny, lefty loons like yourself preach about the well being of the group and the collective, but its a bunch of bullshit. you know why? Because you damn well know just like I do that if you really wanted to improve your community you would gather people like yourself and have a mass suicide. You might even save a few trees in the process.

Nothing better to do than just to improve my country? I suppose not.

I don't think you have anything better to do at all. Morons like you just sit around reading extremist rags.

You know me so well. It's funny, lefty loons like yourself preach about the well being of the group and the collective, but its a bunch of bullshit. you know why? Because you damn well know just like I do that if you really wanted to improve your community you would gather people like yourself and have a mass suicide. You might even save a few trees in the process.

Psychopathic extremists groupies such as yourself shouldn't really focus on suicide so much.

Psychopathic extremists groupies such as yourself shouldn't really focus on suicide so much.

Yeah, you know what?

Thomas Jefferson was known as an extremist.
George Washington was known as an extremist.
George Mason was known as an extremist.
Patrick Henry was known as an extremist.
Paul Revere was known as an extremist.

they were extremist in their extreme love for freedom and liberty from persecution and servitude.
As am I.

So seriously, stick your face in the toilet and take a big ol' inhale. Your planet will thank you.

Yeah, you know what?

they were extremist in their extreme love for freedom and liberty from persecution and servitude.
As am I.

So seriously, stick your face in the toilet and take a big ol' inhale. Your planet will thank you.

No, no. I'm saying you are the psychopathic groupie. Try and keep up.

Just your typical SCREAMNING, lunatic fringe, America-hating CON$ervoFascist scum.

Yeah, you know what?

As am I.

Comparing yourself to the Founding Fathers. :lol:

Yeah, you know what?

As am I.

Ive read 80% of the books that inspired franklin and jefferson when he sat down to write the declaration and nearly every philosopher known to inspire them. My major is history with a focus on american revolution, and my thesis is being worked on right now. I have honors and will graduate in the spring.

Comparing yourself to a penis, modbert?
It would seem so.

Last edited:
Ive read 80% of the books that inspired franklin and jefferson when he sat down to write the declaration. My major is history with a focus on american revolution, and my thesis is being worked on right now. I have honors and will graduate in the spring.

It would seem so.

All of those (so called) things don't stop you from being a complete moron. As is any birther.

Ive read 80% of the books that inspired franklin and jefferson when he sat down to write the declaration. My major is history with a focus on american revolution, and my thesis is being worked on right now. I have honors and will graduate in the spring.

It would seem so.

All of those (so called) things don't stop you from being a complete moron. As is any birther.

Nice red herring. Maybe you can join Sarah in her little toilet bath.

Yeah, you know what?

As am I.

Ive read 80% of the books that inspired franklin and jefferson when he sat down to write the declaration and nearly every philosopher known to inspire them. My major is history with a focus on american revolution, and my thesis is being worked on right now. I have honors and will graduate in the spring.

It would seem so.

Your thesis is being worked on? You graduating from Glenn Beck's online classes or just watching his show..

It would seem so.

Your thesis is being worked on? You graduating from Glenn Beck's online classes or just watching his show..

Hahahaha. You're a funny XXXX. Edited - Modbert

It would seem so.

Hahahaha. You're a funny ****.

Seriously, you seem so psychotic and depressed. Nobody would actually allow you to be around kids, trashcan man.

Forum List

Back