Mark Levin Announces a Saturday Night Show

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
I'm betting this will have a family values-oriented theme, compared to his Sunday night boring politics that has to compete with Sunday Night Football. Or maybe he'll switch things around with a twist, or something. Maybe he'll use the tough-talk style of his radio show. I hardly watch any of his Sunday Night reruns on YouTube. None of the guests seem to interest me. To think about it I don't watch hardly any of the pundits or their reruns. I get enough from radio. I don't need to watch the dumb shit.

Mark_Levin.png

Last edited:
I'm betting this will have a family values-oriented theme, compared to his Sunday night boring politics that has to compete with Sunday Night Football. Or maybe he'll switch things around with a twist, or something. Maybe he'll use the tough-talk style of his radio show. I hardly watch any of his Sunday Night reruns on YouTube. None of the guests seem to interest me. To think about it I don't watch hardly any of the pundits or their reruns. I get enough from radio. I don't need to watch the dumb shit.

View attachment 826200
does anyone care what you watch....no but hey spongebob is on pop the popcorn and settle in

I read his books. That's where he really gets into things. I learn a lot about American history.

He's a whiney little bitch. Only crazies care what he might be whining about.

Forum List

Back