CNN is very sad about Joe Biden's terrible polling results

Sounds like Trump is a risk only being marginally more popular. The right would annihilate Biden with a different candidate.

Are CNN correspondents upset over this? Likely so but I saw them do nothing but report the facts of the situation.

Polls are pure BULLSHIT!

They don't even come close to taking a large enough sample to make anything close to an accurate conclusion. The larger the sample the more it costs.

Instead they take a pitifully small sample and use voodoo mathematics to draw their conclusions. It's nonsense.

If you believe that these polls are accurate, then you should believe that the polls taken just before the 2016 elections were accurate - and they said that Trump had no path to victory, it would be a Hillary landslide. If that were the case, the only way Trump could have won was massive election fraud.

So do you or do you not believe the polls?

LOL!

This is almost as good as watching it dawn on them that Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton.

However, I do appreciate that "news" outlets like CNN no longer pretend they're anything other than the PR arm of the DNC. Honesty really is the best policy.

14 months out....means nothing.
But please, feel free to rub it raw. :auiqs.jpg:

Would that make you happy?
I'm killing it in the real world. I've never been that invested in who wins or doesn't because I'm out here winning either way. People that get deeply emotionally entrenched in politics need to get their lives right.

Polls are pure BULLSHIT!

They don't even come close to taking a large enough sample to make anything close to an accurate conclusion. The larger the sample the more it costs.

Instead they take a pitifully small sample and use voodoo mathematics to draw their conclusions. It's nonsense.

If you believe that these polls are accurate, then you should believe that the polls taken just before the 2016 elections were accurate - and they said that Trump had no path to victory, it would be a Hillary landslide. If that were the case, the only way Trump could have won was massive election fraud.

So do you or do you not believe the polls?

You seem as sad and angry as the folks at CNN.

LOL

Ah...seems like yesterday, it was November, 2019...and people like you were crowing at the top of your lungs that Trump was gonna walk to re-election. :)
But, but, but, but, but....FRAUD!!! :auiqs.jpg:There, typed your response too.

This thread is about Joe Biden's terrible polling numbers. Like I tell my daughter, you don't have to talk about your boyfriend in EVERY conversation.

Why do you suppose Biden is so unpopular?
Maybe this?

1694119442775.png

Why do you suppose Biden is so unpopular?

Forum List

Back