Mark Kelly Defeats Blake Masters

I guess the majority of the people on the border in Arizona are pleased with how Kelly and Biden are handling the situation. Good for them.

Nevada and Georgia are the only two states without a clear winner. Stay tuned:

The longer a state takes to count the vote, the more likely it is they are manufacturing ballots to rig the election.
Arizona intentionally shut down 30% of it's polls on election day because that is when Republicans come out to vote. It's now a rigged state like California and PA.
As Election Fraud like this slowly spreads across the country and Democrats take control of Elections, America will slowly circle the drain.

What's the over/under on another illegitimate kid fathered by Herschel showing up before the runoff? Or perhaps another woman to whom he gave money for an abortion? Maybe he'll claim he was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs by then.
If a Democrat is involved, there will always be conveniently timed lies to try to trash their opponent. So my guess is 100% chance.

What's the over/under on another illegitimate kid fathered by Herschel showing up before the runoff? Or perhaps another woman to whom he gave money for an abortion? Maybe he'll claim he was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs by then.
Why does any of that even matter? He was a professional athlete, like Wilt, Kobe and others that sleep with thousands of women and had abortions and children all over the US? It is part of a culture in the sports world. Big Poppas: The Athletes With the Most Children by the Most Women

I have one wife and four children but I learned long ago that my culture is dying and I need to embrace the new culture. I’d never vote for Walker for political reasons but attacking a man’s culture is pretty low and desperate.

Forum List

Back