Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Suspicious Letter by 65 Women in Support of Brett Kavanaugh and Related Attrocities : Indybay

But the New Yorker piece hit the press on September 14, and somehow Senate republicans already had a letter prepared in which 65 women vouch for Kavanaugh as a "good person." That letter was released the very same day the news broke. It's obvious that putting together such a letter and gathering as many as 65 co-signers, many of whom went to high school with Kavanaugh way back in the 1980s, took a considerable amount of time. It's not something thrown together in a few hours as a rapid response to a news article.

Trial by popularity contest? The Democrats act as if the USA is a high school. I would agree the maturity
level of many left leaning individuals is sophomoric, hmm they may be right for Democrats.
You miss out the fact that the Republicans started the popularity contest by printing a letter from 65 of his supporters. Now down to two.
Its a bit hypocritical to criticise the victim for responding to that.
You miss the point that Kavanaugh's supporters actually know him.
It sounds like Fords supporters know him as well.

I wonder how that is since Ms Ford said she told no one about the incident until 2012.

Trial by popularity contest? The Democrats act as if the USA is a high school. I would agree the maturity
level of many left leaning individuals is sophomoric, hmm they may be right for Democrats.
You miss out the fact that the Republicans started the popularity contest by printing a letter from 65 of his supporters. Now down to two.
You miss the point that Kavanaugh's supporters actually know him.
It sounds like Fords supporters know him as well.

I wonder how that is since Ms Ford said she told no one about the incident until 2012.
like i said, they're all over the place and continue to contradict themselves at every step of the way.

Your act as though I support one side or another. Whether a letter supporting Kavanaugh or Ford the reaction to them is trial by popularity contest. Fanatic support for one side or the other has seemingly switched off the fanatcs intelligence.

Don’t understand why she won’t testify under oath?
41936268_467475406995562_6829023246457765888_n.jpg

maybe that's why.

Well, that is the problem though. You assume that attempted rape is what happened because it supports your position. That is silly though.

We have one singular piece of 'evidence' for this event and that is the accuser's version of the events - NEVER a solid piece of evidence without proper cooperation. Even if we take her at her word then there is a serious problem with calling this attempted rape. This is an event that she is unable to identify the time or place, has no other witnesses to anything that happened (or even that places them in the situation) and openly admitted to being drunk. Further, she is recalling this 30 years after the fact.

If you think memory is even remotely accurate 30 years later on a night you were drunk as a teenager then you are insane. Giving her the benefit of the doubt STILL leads to this being entirely meaningless. You simply cannot tear down someone because of a completely uncorroborated account of a crime decades later with no actual evidence.

This does not become a serious matter until something of actual substance surfaces. When that happens, there is something to discuss. At this point it is nothing more than politicians taking advantage of a story they can exploit and, to be frank, it is rather disgusting.

Actually, I do not think that it is what happened, if you were to read one of the other 100 post I have made on this topic you will find that to be the case. I was responding to the words in the post that I responded to, nothing more.

Please do try and keep up and no just read on post and make faulty assumptions.
I apologize if i got the wrong meaning from that post but that is what I was doing as well - responding to that specific post.

Is this the new norm that you want for this country? A month before every election their will be dozens of accusations come out and then nobody can be elected till after the “investigations” are complete...after the election.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well lets see the GOP refused to even talk to Garland for over 300 days, so yes this can take another two weeks, I mean all Kavanaugh needs to do is request one to clear his name, but yet he doesn't. Why not? Also subpoena his buddy.

You are comparing apples to oranges. What they did to Garland does not justify either a fake accusation or holding on to the accusation of a serious crime for months till it got your political agenda.

In my personal opinion if this lady were telling the truth she would be the most pissed off about them holding it for months. But it did not bother her in the least

A month and a half, she did not want to come forward at all but she was outed. Feinstein said she told no one about it. She said she got the letter July 30th.

Yeah right....
So how did it get leaked if she told no one about it?

It think the better question is how did the GOP come up with 65 women to sign a letter stating how they knew Kavanaugh in school , Sept 14th, tell me how they went around and got all the signers.
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-09-14 65 Women who know Kavanaugh from High School - Kavanaugh Nomination.pdf
I mean you do know it was an all male school. Tell me if can answer that???
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dear Chairman Grassley and Ranking Member Feinstein:

We are women who have known Brett Kavanaugh for more than 35 years and knew him while he attended high school between 1979 and 1983. For the entire time we have known Brett Kavanaugh, he has behaved honorably and treated women with respect. We strongly believe it is important to convey this information to the Committee at this time. Brett attended Georgetown Prep, an all-boys high school in Rockville, Maryland. He was an outstanding student and athlete with a wide circle of friends. Almost all of us attended allgirls high schools in the area. We knew Brett well through social events, sports, church, and various other activities. Many of us have remained close friends with him and his family over the years. Through the more than 35 years we have known him, Brett has stood out for his friendship, character, and integrity. In particular, he has always treated women with decency and respect. That was true when he was in high school, and it has remained true to this day. The signers of this letter hold a broad range of political views. Many of us are not lawyers, but we know Brett Kavanaugh as a person. And he has always been a good person.
Sincerely,

--------------------------------
if goes on to list the women.

Clearly the Dems told them about the letter from the lady prior to telling the rest of us about it.

More than 200 graduates from the same high school as Christine Blasey Ford, the professor who has alleged that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her at a party three decades ago, have written an open letter supporting her.

The letter, written by students from the prestigious Holton-Arms School In Maryland and first reported by HuffPost, comes as a growing number of senators from both sides of the aisle have called on Ford to testify publicly about her claim that Kavanaugh and a friend assaulted her in the early 1980s.

It reads:

We are alumnae of Holton-Arms School, and we are writing in support of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, a fellow Holton graduate.

We believe Dr. Blasey Ford and are grateful that she came forward to tell her story. It demands a thorough and independent investigation before the Senate can reasonably vote on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to a lifetime seat on the nation’s highest court.

Dr. Blasey Ford’s experience is all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton. Many of us are survivors ourselves.

Holton’s motto teaches students to “find a way or make one.” We dream of making a world where women are free from harassment, assault and sexual violence. We hold deep gratitude to Dr. Blasey Ford for bravely stepping forward and bringing us closer to that world we all seek.​

The letter concludes by saying it has already been signed by “200+” Holton Arms alumnae stretching from 1968 through the present day.

Hundreds of Women From Christine Blasey Ford's High School Sign Letter Supporting Her

More than 200. Dr. Ford seems to have a high level of credibility and support.
So what? Who gives a crap if the entire school signs the letter saying the 'believe' her?

The only thing that matters is the FACTS...and so far she is coming up seriously empty on those.

So far the 'witnesses' she claim were there, who 'saved' her, either say they weren't there or IT NEVER HAPPENED.

She has not pressed charges, her lawyer is trying to insist she NOT be put under oath to testify (the 'Hillary' treatment), etc...
She cant press charges, the crime was to long ago. Nor should she be under oath - there is nothing to be testifying to that would require it.

AFAIK, she is claiming that she will not testify if the FBI does not also investigate though that might as well be a play because she knows the FBI really cannot investigate - there is not a crime to investigate.

Nor should she be under oath - there is nothing to be testifying to that would require it.
She is potentially intentionally falsely attempting to destroy a man's life and unfairly deny him a well-earned appointment - according to Schumer - to the USSC by knowingly making a false accusation. I think this is more than enough reason to have her under oath, so that if it is proven this is exactly what it now seems - what was just described, she can be punished to the full extent of the law.

Many a time snowflakes have made the claim, 'If they are telling the truth they should have no problem testifying under oath'.

Why is that not the case now?

This ain't a criminal trial where his life hangs in the balance, so proof beyond any reasonable doubt is not the standard. The country hangs in the balance, so he must prove to US he is an impeccably flawless person who will never wield the awesome power to his benefit & our detriment the way he did that young lady!!!

There is no evidence whatsoever to back up her accusation.

Eh, it's a Democrat Hoax in my opinion.. and this exposes just how low into the swamp the Democratic Party and their fake newsers have sunk..

Character assassinations and divisive hate filled politics... the rise of the alt left Pariah Party

and exactly what was this post of yours about her character?

I'm thinking this Christine B Ford is a complete phony with a sexual fantasy problem at best... an absolute zero on credibility..

Why would she make up a third person in the room if she were lying?

Plus there are others who were talking about the attempted rape days after it happened. We do not need more proof to prevent Kavanaugh from being promoted to rule over US!!!

Judge was a classmate of Kavanaugh’s at Georgetown Prep when Christine Blasey Ford says the incident occurred.

Mark Judge, the man who Christine Blasey Ford has said was in the room while Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her when they were in high school, has declined to speak before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Democrats had called for him to do so. But in a statement to committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Judge claimed he had no memory of the incident and declined to speak publicly about the allegation.

More: Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

It's interesting that Judge has no memory of the incident. Well, Dr. Ford said there were also two more boys downstairs - so why doesn't someone investigate them and their memory of the gathering? Surely all of them aren't deaf and dumb.
What is going to testify too. He says he doesnt remember the incidident. So we should pay to have him testify to say I dont remember?

This ain't a criminal trial where his life hangs in the balance, so proof beyond any reasonable doubt is not the standard. The country hangs in the balance, so he must prove to US he is an impeccably flawless person who will never wield the awesome power to his benefit & our detriment the way he did that young lady!!!

Eh, it's a Democrat Hoax in my opinion.. and this exposes just how low into the swamp the Democratic Party and their fake newsers have sunk..

Character assassinations and divisive hate filled politics... the rise of the alt left Pariah Party

I'm thinking this Christine B Ford is a complete phony with a sexual fantasy problem at best... an absolute zero on credibility..

Plus there are others who were talking about the attempted rape days after it happened. We do not need more proof to prevent Kavanaugh from being promoted to rule over US!!!
/----/ People are talking about steel doesn't melt in the WTC so it must be true.

Why doesn't Kavenaugh insist on being interviewed by the FBI? Because it is against the law to lie to the FBI?

Why won't this other friend of his, Mark Judge, who was in the room, come before congress or be interviewed by our FBI? Because it's a felony to lie before our Investigators at the FBI?

She, has no reason to lie and put another person in the room with this supposed lie....

I think it happened.... he and his co-conspirator friend, might have been a drunk as a skunk 17 year old, and never did anything like that again, but what he did that night, emotionally scarred Doctor Ford...

He's had 6 FBI investigations ..

Mark Judge says he knows nothing about it.. (mmm. kinda convenient that the Dems and Chrissy added him)

She has plenty of reasons to lie... why wouldn't she anyway?

YOU THINK IT HAPPENED and you like fictional fantasies...

Your hate runs deep Care4all and it's more about you..
This is new information, that they need to investigate... if the FBI has already investigated it in the other 6 back ground checks, then they should submit to congress what they found out. Why were there 6 background checks? Why didn't the one back ground check, just be used for all the job changes? BECAUSE things may pop up, that were not known before...

The FBI had already completed Clarence Thomas's back ground check, but when Anita Hill business came out, they were asked to add that to their investigation and amend it.

IF mark Judge says it didn't happen etc., then say it, before the FBI Investigators when they professionally question him. What's the problem? A felony for lying, could be the only problem I see? Otherwise do it!!! It would make us, the audience, be more at ease.

She has no reason to lie, to ruin her life, or her kid's life or her husband's life, to take away the safety she and family had to move freely, to get her workplace and career put in the spotlight for something like this....NONE!

IT IS NOT HER FAULT, for someone to have leaked this, she just confidentially, wanted the Senators to know what she knows, about Kavanaugh... But she had to come out....after the leak. Some scummy Dem staffer leaked it, she DID NOT, and has been caught off guard.
THERE IS NO GAIN FOR HER to have to put her and family in danger....

Why doesn't Kavenaugh insist on being interviewed by the FBI? Because it is against the law to lie to the FBI?

Why won't this other friend of his, Mark Judge, who was in the room, come before congress or be interviewed by our FBI? Because it's a felony to lie before our Investigators at the FBI?

She, has no reason to lie and put another person in the room with this supposed lie....

I think it happened.... he and his co-conspirator friend, might have been a drunk as a skunk 17 year old, and never did anything like that again, but what he did that night, emotionally scarred Doctor Ford...

He's had 6 FBI investigations ..

Mark Judge says he knows nothing about it.. (mmm. kinda convenient that the Dems and Chrissy added him)

She has plenty of reasons to lie... why wouldn't she anyway?

YOU THINK IT HAPPENED and you like fictional fantasies...

Your hate runs deep Care4all and it's more about you..
This is new information, that they need to investigate... if the FBI has already investigated it in the other 6 back ground checks, then they should submit to congress what they found out. Why were there 6 background checks? Why didn't the one back ground check, just be used for all the job changes? BECAUSE things may pop up, that were not known before...

The FBI had already completed Clarence Thomas's back ground check, but when Anita Hill business came out, they were asked to add that to their investigation and amend it.

IF mark Judge says it didn't happen etc., then say it, before the FBI Investigators when they professionally question him. What's the problem? A felony for lying, could be the only problem I see? Otherwise do it!!! It would make us, the audience, be more at ease.

She has no reason to lie, to ruin her life, or her kid's life or her husband's life, to take away the safety she and family had to move freely, to get her workplace and career put in the spotlight for something like this....NONE!

IT IS NOT HER FAULT, for someone to have leaked this, she just confidentially, wanted the Senators to know what she knows, about Kavanaugh... But she had to come out....after the leak. Some scummy Dem staffer leaked it, she DID NOT, and has been caught off guard.
THERE IS NO GAIN FOR HER to have to put her and family in danger....
so - she has no reason to lie.
judge is lying.

got it.

and again - she came out on her own to identify herself. stop the drama-fest.

Gee, you are not keeping track here since Ford herself stated she told no one until 2012 (Therapist) and the woman who claimed it was known in school for days afterwards, backtracked (deleted the tweet) to say that it didn't happen.

so - she has no reason to lie.
judge is lying.

got it.

and again - she came out on her own to identify herself. stop the drama-fest.

Feinstein went extremely public with the allegation despite Ford explicitly making it clear she wanted to keep her name out of it. Despite Feinstein redacting the name it was leaked anyway. Ford stated in an interview that she only came forward after the media began showing up at her house and her classroom.

WTF do liberals NOT understand about the established reality in this country that peep are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, that you don't get to wrongly destroy a good man's entire life for political party gain just by making unverified accusations?
She is innocent as well, until she is proven a liar, but that doesn't stop you from accusing and bashing her, now does it?

...and Ford's story is falling apart faster than a house of cards in an earthquake / hurricane.
Oh really? How so?

She was reportedly nearly raped...yet she still has not filed any complaint / charges against her supposed attacker...
Most women and men, hold it in for decades...that's a KNOWN FACT about these kind of victims...

just ask all those boys, sexually harassed and abused by Priests when they were young alter boys.
...and her lawyer actually declared that Ford being put under oath during testimony before Congress would undermine the effort to reveal the 'truth' about all of this.
She claimed NO SUCH THING, idiot.

It simply is rehashing a he said/she said if this is not investigated first, and if other witnesses and her client and Kavanaugh are not questioned first and Mark Judge a witness in the room is not questioned by the FBI first,

WHAT IS KAVANAUGH afraid of if he has nothing to hide? He should be begging for the FBI to reopen his back ground check, and investigate it!!! So to clear him when they get to the facts they are able to gather.

Going in to this so called fact finding mission of the Senate, without some basic facts the FBI gathered and without the other witness, is a JOKE! You don't interview the TARGETS FIRST, you interview the surrounding witnesses FIRST, to then know what to ask the targets....

THIS IS A SHAM hearing, for some planned dog and pony show... EVERYONE can see through these Republican Committee members, and their single goal!

Forum List

Back