Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

No accusation should ever disqualify anyone for anything. This is a dangerous and stupid door the Dems are opening and the results will change the county forever if he is stopped because of unproveable accusations

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well then have an investigation. The women is more creditable since he never requested one, so she wins. This is not a criminal court.

Is this the new norm that you want for this country? A month before every election their will be dozens of accusations come out and then nobody can be elected till after the “investigations” are complete...after the election.

Well lets see the GOP refused to even talk to Garland for over 300 days, so yes this can take another two weeks, I mean all Kavanaugh needs to do is request one to clear his name, but yet he doesn't. Why not? Also subpoena his buddy.

You are comparing apples to oranges. What they did to Garland does not justify either a fake accusation or holding on to the accusation of a serious crime for months till it got your political agenda.

In my personal opinion if this lady were telling the truth she would be the most pissed off about them holding it for months. But it did not bother her in the least

A month and a half, she did not want to come forward at all but she was outed. Feinstein said she told no one about it. She said she got the letter July 30th.

Yeah right....
So how did it get leaked if she told no one about it?

This ain't a criminal trial where his life hangs in the balance, so proof beyond any reasonable doubt is not the standard. The country hangs in the balance, so he must prove to US he is an impeccably flawless person who will never wield the awesome power to his benefit & our detriment the way he did that young lady!!!

I see what you did here but maybe you missed it.

Yes he is not in trial for a crime so the burden of proof is not quite the same.

On the other hand you immediately believe the accuser without reservation.

This is precisely WHY such matters should be left to criminal court and not to public opinion and no one should be required to provide evidence to persuade others of their innocence.

One cannot be persuaded of they immediately declare the accuser to be starting the truth as you have.

Clearly you want the accusation without evidence to be accepted as gospel with no chance for the accused to defend himself.

This is precisely what trump warned about when said all men are in danger.

"Kavanaugh bears the “burden of persuasion” here"
- Anita Hill

WTF do liberals NOT understand about the established reality in this country that peep are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, that you don't get to wrongly destroy a good man's entire life for political party gain just by making unverified accusations?

Um, no.

Nobody is going to "ruin his life". If his appointment to SCOTUS is rejected, as it should be, he won't go to jail and he'll still have his appointment to the Court of Appeals.

And "Good men" don't hold down young girls and try to rape them.
And you do not know that he did that.

Good women do not make false accusations.

And yes I do not know of her accusations are fale but it is fifty fifty

There is no evidence he did anything she claims. So far she has no witnesses, is unsure of the 'facts', and won't even press charges.

His word, character, reputation, judgement, any ruling he ever makes again - all damaged now over a baseless allegations by an admitted Trump-hating, pu$$y hat-wearing, women's march-participating, liberal extremist activist who scrubbed her social web pages due to their content before being dragged into the spotlight as part of a political hit on a good man to 'stop Trump'.

His family has to hear he is a sexual assaulted, a would-be rapist, under siege by reporters...while many have already 'convicted' him although no evidence has been presented...

You know not of what you speak...

We've thrown black kids in jail for less evidence than we have against KavaNOPE.

Has it occured to you the reason the reason why this woman is a hard core feminist is because when she was 15, two entitled frat boys tried to rape her?
Can you cite a specific example in recent times where black kiss have been thrown in jail for a similar offense with less evidence?

Otherwise you are simply wrong

This ain't a criminal trial where his life hangs in the balance, so proof beyond any reasonable doubt is not the standard. The country hangs in the balance, so he must prove to US he is an impeccably flawless person who will never wield the awesome power to his benefit & our detriment the way he did that young lady!!!

Hey kissmyDUMBass- did you read your post? There is no impeccably flawless person. Those people don’t exist and no intelligent human being believes that (impossible) standard should exist for a Supreme. Now beg the MODS to remove your post or forever look like a perfect idiot.

"Kavanaugh bears the “burden of persuasion” here"
- Anita Hill

WTF do liberals NOT understand about the established reality in this country that peep are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, that you don't get to wrongly destroy a good man's entire life for political party gain just by making unverified accusations?

...and Ford's story is falling apart faster than a house of cards in an earthquake / hurricane.

She was reportedly nearly raped...yet she still has not filed any complaint / charges against her supposed attacker...

...and her lawyer actually declared that Ford being put under oath during testimony before Congress would undermine the effort to reveal the 'truth' about all of this.

WTF?

Anita Hill, Diane Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, and Ford can all put their pu$$y hats on, can join another women's march, can vspew their anti-Trump hatred on their social media pages....and STFU / go F* off.

Anita Hill lost what credibility she had when the FBI after 3 days of investigation, concluded that her allegations were UNFOUNDED. This was done before her lying "testimony" got started.

Well then have an investigation. The women is more creditable since he never requested one, so she wins. This is not a criminal court.

Is this the new norm that you want for this country? A month before every election their will be dozens of accusations come out and then nobody can be elected till after the “investigations” are complete...after the election.

Well lets see the GOP refused to even talk to Garland for over 300 days, so yes this can take another two weeks, I mean all Kavanaugh needs to do is request one to clear his name, but yet he doesn't. Why not? Also subpoena his buddy.

You are comparing apples to oranges. What they did to Garland does not justify either a fake accusation or holding on to the accusation of a serious crime for months till it got your political agenda.

In my personal opinion if this lady were telling the truth she would be the most pissed off about them holding it for months. But it did not bother her in the least

A month and a half, she did not want to come forward at all but she was outed. Feinstein said she told no one about it. She said she got the letter July 30th.

Yeah right....

It think the better question is how did the GOP come up with 65 women to sign a letter stating how they knew Kavanaugh in school , Sept 14th, tell me how they went around and got all the signers.
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-09-14 65 Women who know Kavanaugh from High School - Kavanaugh Nomination.pdf
I mean you do know it was an all male school. Tell me if can answer that???
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dear Chairman Grassley and Ranking Member Feinstein:

We are women who have known Brett Kavanaugh for more than 35 years and knew him while he attended high school between 1979 and 1983. For the entire time we have known Brett Kavanaugh, he has behaved honorably and treated women with respect. We strongly believe it is important to convey this information to the Committee at this time. Brett attended Georgetown Prep, an all-boys high school in Rockville, Maryland. He was an outstanding student and athlete with a wide circle of friends. Almost all of us attended allgirls high schools in the area. We knew Brett well through social events, sports, church, and various other activities. Many of us have remained close friends with him and his family over the years. Through the more than 35 years we have known him, Brett has stood out for his friendship, character, and integrity. In particular, he has always treated women with decency and respect. That was true when he was in high school, and it has remained true to this day. The signers of this letter hold a broad range of political views. Many of us are not lawyers, but we know Brett Kavanaugh as a person. And he has always been a good person.
Sincerely,

--------------------------------
if goes on to list the women.

Yeah right....

It think the better question is how did the GOP come up with 65 women to sign a letter stating how they knew Kavanaugh in school , Sept 14th, tell me how they went around and got all the signers.
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-09-14 65 Women who know Kavanaugh from High School - Kavanaugh Nomination.pdf

Easy.
Facebook.
So you have one woman who cant remember shit vs. 65 who do.

There is no evidence whatsoever to back up her accusation.

Eh, it's a Democrat Hoax in my opinion.. and this exposes just how low into the swamp the Democratic Party and their fake newsers have sunk..

Character assassinations and divisive hate filled politics... the rise of the alt left Pariah Party

and exactly what was this post of yours about her character?

I'm thinking this Christine B Ford is a complete phony with a sexual fantasy problem at best... an absolute zero on credibility..

Why would she make up a third person in the room if she were lying?

It's her fantasy and a Democrat hoax .. who knows and who cares?

maybe she read a book and put 1 & 1 together..
her character is more squeaky clean than his...

She hasn't made up a thing...

he's afraid of calling witnesses like his friend who was in the room before congress or before the FBI, and he's afraid to be interrogated by the FBI.... she's not.

NOW you tell me who is acting guilty?

The cover up and lies is worse than the act... I've been in situations like Dr. Ford as a kid, with drunk boys being boys, wanting to get in your panties... though not quite as scary as her situation or with another guy in the room, and managed to worm my way out of them.... but truth is truth, and Kavanaugh has chosen to lie.... cover up, what he did as a teen...

He's not worthy to be a SC justice.... he needs to bow out! :D

If she's so squeaky clean why did she delete all her social media before "coming out"?

Sorry to tell Hill this but you are innocent until proven guilty.

This whole thing is a she said he said and its 36 years old.

They should cast the votes and approve Kav.

Yeah, well, this is just where we are right now.
No, that's where YOU and other snowflakes are right now.
Oy. Perhaps you didn't get the point.

The part that you went out of your way to not quote.

That little world of yours just gets smaller and smaller.
Oh no, I got it. A snowflake tried to justify screwing Kavanaugh because of improper unproven racial social injustices, inferring this entire thing is also about 'F* Rich Whitey' now as it is 'Stop Trump'...

...and all this hate and BS was drawn out, like poison from a wound, from snowflakes by a desperate corrupt US Senator, who compromised our national security by crawling into bed with Chicomm leaders and harboring a Chinese spy for 20 years while enriching herself doing it, holding on to a 2nd-hand unsubstantiated rumor - that she has now stated she does not even totally believe - until the last minute / most opportune time before exposing it, without having any evidence to substantiate it, extremely publicly, not giving a damn about destroying Kavanaugh' life, not giving a damn about Ford or women or rape victims, but as part of her 100% commitment to obstruction and 'stopping Trump'.

Once again, corrupt, hypoctitical, lying Democrats just manipulated the hell out of their base / snowflakes, spinning them up into an emotional tizzy, and exposing their own racism and hatred, as mentioned above.

Bravo.

Ford has already done her job and possibly succeeded. It’s easy to poke holes in her story but the damage will already be done. Kavanaugh will get confirmed but not without permanent black eye and bruises. Liberals Democrats will have succeeded because despite the obvious mockery, Kavanaugh will have some level of concern hanging over his head that he is anti-woman...... all because of this fabrication from the Left.
and Clarence Thomas was innocent as well, huh?

Ford has nothing to gain by lying, and EVERYTHING to lose...

Kavanaugh has everything to gain by lying... and everything to lose, by lying.

Why won't he insist on an FBI interview and insist on Ford being interrogated by them? They are professionally trained investigators to spot lies...

There should be some preliminary investigation by professional investigators before the senators question them... and witnesses should be questioned too... before this dog and pony show the R's are rushing, on Monday....
/-----/ How ridiculous, investigate a drunken teen party from 37 years ago. Are they going to dust for prints?

I guess if they could find the house they could try.

Yeah, well, this is just where we are right now.
No, that's where YOU and other snowflakes are right now.
Oy. Perhaps you didn't get the point.

The part that you went out of your way to not quote.

That little world of yours just gets smaller and smaller.
Oh no, I got it. A snowflake tried to justify screwing Kavanaugh because of improper unproven racial social injustices, inferring this entire thing is also about 'F* Rich Whitey' now as it is 'Stop Trump'...

...and all this hate and BS was drawn out, like poison from a wound, from snowflakes by a desperate corrupt US Senator, who compromised our national security by crawling into bed with Chicomm leaders and harboring a Chinese spy for 20 years while enriching herself doing it, holding on to a 2nd-hand unsubstantiated rumor - that she has now stated she does not even totally believe - until the last minute / most opportune time before exposing it, without having any evidence to substantiate it, extremely publicly, not giving a damn about destroying Kavanaugh' life, not giving a damn about Ford or women or rape victims, but as part of her 100% commitment to obstruction and 'stopping Trump'.

Once again, corrupt, hypoctitical, lying Democrats just manipulated the hell out of their base / snowflakes, spinning them up into an emotional tizzy, and exposing their own racism and hatred, as mentioned above.

Bravo.
Nice speech, but what in the world does that have to do with my post?

Forum List

Back