Mark Cuban tries to buy his way out of sexual assault claims with 10 million donation.

• Banned
Mark Cuban to Mavericks sexual harassment victims: 'I'm just sorry I didn't see it'

Former Democratic presidential prospect pays the metoo movement 10 million dollars while playing ignorant of the problems in his organization.
Should've had everybody sign NDA's like Trump does.
NDA's do not cover criminal conduct ya tard
Nothing criminal. Cuban had in inside investigation done in order to find out about inappropriate behavior in the workplace, found some, and is working to fix it. No republican would ever do the same with their company.

• Banned
Mark Cuban to Mavericks sexual harassment victims: 'I'm just sorry I didn't see it'

Former Democratic presidential prospect pays the metoo movement 10 million dollars while playing ignorant of the problems in his organization.
Nothing criminal. Cuban had in inside investigation done in order to find out about inappropriate behavior in the workplace, found some, and is working to fix it. No republican would ever do the same with their company.
Nothing criminal you say? Then what's the hubbub with Kavanaugh?

Sexual assault is a crime. Acting inappropriate isn't.

• Banned

Sexual assault is a crime. Acting inappropriate isn't.
And?

I like Cuban. He has young daughters he must be horrified by this. We need to stop conflating real events to make believe ones such as what didn’t happen with Kavanaugh.

Sorry bout that,

1. Mark is in a death spiral.
  2. All that bad mouthing he was doing to the President is starting to back the fuck onto him.
  3. Poetic.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are ignoring this key piece of information:

The investigation found no wrongdoing by Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, but due to what the investigation deemed "institutional and other failures," Cuban has agreed to donate $10 million to organizations that support the leadership and development of women in sports and that work to combat domestic violence.

You mysogynistic fucks are out of your damned minds. You're now getting pissed off because a man stepped the fuck up and took responsibility for his company. It's called leadership, you dumbasses. But most of you are so busy worshiping Donald you wouldn't know leadership if it bit you in the face.

Forum List

Back