Marines Test Fire Robot Dog (GOAT) Armed With Rocket Launcher

I saw that show.

At some point AI will make these autonomous and very dangerous.....How soon before every .gov agency has a score of them for use against us?

yawn

Utterly pointless, but whatever.

And it did not even fire an M72 LAW.

I'll be interested when it fires a laser beam.

fire-the-laser-austin-powers.gif

I saw that show.

At some point AI will make these autonomous and very dangerous.....How soon before every .gov agency has a score of them for use against us?

I would have liked to see it walk out around some rock, identify a hard target, such as a derelict tank on an actual LAW range, fire and make a first round hit.

That whole thing is a bad idea.
Sounds fine to me. Robo dog could walk 50 meters or more a way, to a better stand-off firing position and fire without giving away your position with the signature. The M72A2 LAW itself only has stadia sight and ranging. The robot has potential for better ranging and more accuracy on moving tanks or carriers. This is an idea that can work.

I saw that show.

The Dallas Police used a robot with a claymore mine attached to it to take-out an armed asinine.

dpdclay.png

Forum List

Back