Mariners Win Opener !!!!

Don't get too excited. We are talking about the MARINERS here, not the Seahawks.

THIS TIME he actually has a good point Hug.:D now all you got to do Hug is tell yourself they will follow the footsteps of your Seahawks and do even better,that they WILL go undefeated winning 162 games and win the world series.:lol:

Don't get too excited. We are talking about the MARINERS here, not the Seahawks.

THIS TIME he actually has a good point Hug.:D now all you got to do Hug is tell yourself they will follow the footsteps of your Seahawks and do even better,that they WILL go undefeated winning 162 games and win the world series.:lol:

We ARE talking about the Mariners.. :lol:

Maybe the Mariners could sign Sherman and Wilson and Lynch to baseball contracts, and sign Carroll as their manager?

:lol::D

Maybe the Mariners could sign Sherman and Wilson and Lynch to baseball contracts, and sign Carroll as their manager?

:lol::D

I dunno.... Carroll and Schneider are pretty much joined at the hip. They have had so much success I think it would take somebody like Moses to part them.

Mariners win home opener 5-3.

Mariners lead AL West 5-2.

I like the way the Mariners are sucking the fans into believing there is hope for this team.

All the local sports media types are just starting to lay off the Mariners suck jokes.

There is a certain beauty to the way the Mariners like surgeons neatly slice away like paper cuts the strings which hold a fan's heart.

The Mariners have had a lot of practice at the various ways to torture the hopefull.

I am among the lucky. I have never liked my home team. They can't play me like that.

Forum List

Back