Marine Who Penned Scathing Letter to Sen. Feinstein Now Says He’s Getting Death Threa

I've heard his letter read on the air on a local radio station....I think they said he's an 8 year veteran? and a cpl? during wartime?

Makes one go......hmmmmm.

^^^^^^Confirmed lying POS, suggesting a Vet is being dishonest? :clap2:

the letter was written to a woman...and so he said:

"I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object"...

the emphasis being put on "who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object"

If the letter were written to a man he would have likely said:

'I will not have some man who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object'

A pathetic attempt to divert form the crux/meaning of the letter by trying to paint the author as a sexist.

So, according to the progressives on this forum, it is okay for this guy to get death threats.

Good to know.

I would say there is some question about the veracity of such threats.....but that being said, in this crazy multi-social media society...people get death threats for the silliest things today. Weathermen probably get death threats for getting the weather wrong.

That being said, he should already have reported such death threats to the authorities so they can trace them. Can we assume he has done so?

Last edited:
Marine Who Penned Scathing Letter to Sen. Feinstein Now Says He’s Getting Death Threats (Video)​

by Jim Hoft
January 7, 2013

Cpl. Joshua Boston, the U.S. Marine who wrote a scathing letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) over proposed new gun control legislation was on FOX and Friends this morning. Feinstein wants to outlaw 120 specifically-named firearms including certain semiautomatic rifles, …

Seee Video:

Continue reading →
Marine Who Penned Scathing Letter to Sen. Feinstein Now Says He’s Getting Death Threats (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

I know I would be scared to death if a bunch of cowardly, panty-waste, drooling drug-crazed, gun-hating liberals threatened my life. They may try to run me over with their Chevy Volts, or force me to eat tofu. :lol:

Marine Who Penned Scathing Letter to Sen. Feinstein Now Says He’s Getting Death Threats
handjob.gif

Fortunately, he's out-ranked by someone.....

The people that want guns banned are threatenign to kill him?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z6o1GIEsQE]Batman The Dark Knight- Blackmailing Batman - YouTube[/ame]

I dont have sound. What does he say?

REESE
You wanted me to do the diligence on the L.S.I. Holdings deal, again. Well, I found some irregularities.

FOX
Their CEO is in police custody.

REESE
No, not with their numbers. With yours. Applied Sciences, a whole division of Wayne Enterprise just disappeared, overnight. I went down to the archives and I started pulling some old files. Don't tell me you didn't recognize your baby out there, pancaking cop cars on the evening news. Now you've got the entire R and D department burning through cash, claiming it's related to cell phones for the army? What are you building for him now? A rocket ship? I want ten million dollars, a year, for the rest of my life.

FOX
Let me get this straight. You think that your client, one of the wealthiest and most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands... and now your plan is to blackmail this person? Good luck.

'Low Information'

I see the Leftytoons have gotten their buzz words for the week.

'Low Information'

I see the Leftytoons have gotten their buzz words for the week.

The studies that identified those who rely mainly on Fox news channel as "low information" consumers of political news are years old, not "this week."

the letter was written to a woman...and so he said:

"I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object"...

the emphasis being put on "who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object"

If the letter were written to a man he would have likely said:

'I will not have some man who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object'

A pathetic attempt to divert form the crux/meaning of the letter by trying to paint the author as a sexist.

he could have referred to her as "some politician" instead, but, IF he did write the letter instead of merely signing it (and I'm not entirely sure that is the case), he refers to himself several times as a "man," and the will not be dictated to by "some woman" remark relates directly to his own self-identification. Its a tone, Jarhead.

Kerry didn't serve in Vietnam? How had Kerry avoided sales tax in an illegal way? How do you know this 8 year corporal hasn't avoided sales tax?

Define a "true American" for us. Be as detailed as possible. TIA

He tried to get away with docking his $500,000+ yacht (the Isabel) in Newport, RI instead of Massachusetts so he would not have to pay sales and property tax on it. (RI charges neither on yachts.) Don't bother trying to deny it, this is not in dispute.

So, is that against the law? Many in the military file TX or FL as legal residence to avoid state taxes....is that bad?

Yes, it violated Massachusetts law. He never changed his legal residence to RI (as a Senator, I don't think he could), he just tried to get away with home-porting the Isabel in Newport.

I've heard his letter read on the air on a local radio station....I think they said he's an 8 year veteran? and a cpl? during wartime?

Makes one go......hmmmmm.

Why is that so "hmmmmm" to you? In the Marine Corps a Corporal is an E-4. In the Corps, simply making E-4 is a difficult endeavor. Only about half of all E-3s will succeed in doing so.

I recall that the Marines consider a Corporal an NCO. My brother made E4 after about four years. (He's a Sergeant, an E-5, now.)

Forum List

Back