marine in jordan neeley case pleads not guilty in court

Yea because if he was in Bumfuck, Mississippi he probably would get a gold medal. You know in most right wing states you can get away with murdering a black man.
We are at the point where a white man cannot defend himself from a black man. We have seen this over and over in recent years. We are not seeing the application of the law as much as the interpretation from political views. The only question to the former marine is whether it was excessive. He was a good Samaritan and is suffering for it. Which proves my point to help no one unless you know them.

No, horselightning, he wasn't. He was holding him to kill him, because he thought he could get away it. He will be going to his right animal domicile for a long, long time.
Look at the strange way that liberals see an issue like this. I said it before - I say it again, they are mentally deranged.

1688070010247.jpeg

Yea because if he was in Bumfuck, Mississippi he probably would get a gold medal. You know in most right wing states you can get away with murdering a black man.
He SHOULD get a gold medal. In fact, I posted exactly those words a few hours ago. Penny is a hero, who took down a 4 times arrested lowlife dirtbag, who was harrassing and threatening innocent people, and who had a history of attacking people. Way to go! Daniel Penny.

He SHOULD get a gold medal. In fact, I posted exactly those words a few hours ago. Penny is a hero, who took down a 4 times arrested lowlife dirtbag, who was harrassing and threatening innocent people, and who had a history of attacking people. Way to go! Daniel Penny.
In the eyes of racist like you, Penny is a hero because he murdered a black man and it reminds you of the Good Old Days.

We are at the point where a white man cannot defend himself from a black man.
When did the black man attack Penny?
We have seen this over and over in recent years. We are not seeing the application of the law as much as the interpretation from political views. The only question to the former marine is whether it was excessive. He was a good Samaritan and is suffering for it. Which proves my point to help no one unless you know them.
Show us 3 examples of where a black man attacked a white man and the white man was not allowed to defend himself.

He should get a ticker tape parade and a medal for saving innocent lives.
Except it appears no innocent life was in danger. He yelled a lot. Riders said he was known to do that. He never even made a move to strike anyone. No one asked the kid to intervene. And he kept him in a chokehold for far longer than was necessary...and that's what a jury of his peers is going to hang him on.

Except it appears no innocent life was in danger. He yelled a lot. Riders said he was known to do that. He never even made a move to strike anyone. No one asked the kid to intervene. And he kept him in a chokehold for far longer than was necessary...and that's what a jury of his peers is going to hang him on.
He is a hero.

self defense, he was holding him till cops got there.
30 seconds? It only takes 15 seconds for a yoke to work. And if you put it on, you count that, and if it doesn't work, you gotta stop.

Naw, naw, 30 seconds is double the time it should take for a yoke to work.

Ya gotta consider you are cutting off blood and oxygen to that person's brain.

Yeah, it's 15 seconds for sure. Most people go down within 10 seconds.

i dont it was self defense

Not so much.

Self Defense means you are threatened or attacked. As I understand it this fellow got involved with someone else.

Second. There is a point in which the “Baddie” was unconscious. But not dead. At that point, much like Chauvin, he should have let go. But he didn’t. The “Baddie” no longer presented a threat. That means it was no longer defensive in nature.

Such a tragic event. Looking at the bigger picture one must wonder .....if the race of the two people were switched, would there be so much media coverage and outrage? Of course not. Same goes with the Chauvin tragedy. Perhaps we are all like ants in a jar that only get agitated when the jar is shaken. This seems like just another example of the jar being shaken.

Forum List

Back