Campus Cop Pleads 'Not Guilty' In Murder Case

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
Cincinnati policeman Ray Tensing, 25, pleaded not guilty to murder and manslaughter in the shooting death of an unarmed black motorist, Samuel DuBose, during a Thursday court hearing that will go down in local history as the first time an officer of the law faced such stiff charges for an on-duty incident.

Campus cop pleads not guilty in murder case

I guess that all this racial stuff is a crap. I believe that some of these incidents are accidents but a large number of these beatings and killings are the result of a lack of accountability coupled with brazen escalation. What I mean by that is simply some of them just can't control their violent urges. Especially once they have gotten away with harming someone.

Funny how now commonly available video is showing us what was forever hotly denied. Even funnier is how it's still being denied.

Yup. I watched the video and you really can't tell just what the hell is going on. He was talking to the driver then the driver just took off.

Good luck trying to use that video to convict the guy. I doubt anyone else could figure out what went on either.

This guy will be convicted. There is no justification for him shooting that man in the head. And the cop lied on his report and two of his fellow cops lied as well. Their careers are over as well.

How the f^$k does pulling over a man for a missing front license plate turn into shooting him in the head when he is still in his car and the cop is at the side of his car where he CAN'T be run over. And a woman that is pulled over for a fix-it ticket being treated like jack the ripper with a knee in her back.

There is a real problem with police in the U.S., that has become abundantly clear. All these years the black population has been saying this and there is now more than enough visual evidence to support everything they've been saying.

Yes all this racial stuff is crap. The guy being black is irrelevant.
Just like police lying in incident reports was crap.
It is not about being black
Anyone want to guess why there were no protests in Cincinnati this week?
Because it had nothing to do with race. Al Sharpton can't make any money off it.

Another brilliant quip from "politico"! Awesome.

Hey......what's his political affiliation, anyway?

This guy will be convicted. There is no justification for him shooting that man in the head. And the cop lied on his report and two of his fellow cops lied as well. Their careers are over as well.

How the f^$k does pulling over a man for a missing front license plate turn into shooting him in the head when he is still in his car and the cop is at the side of his car where he CAN'T be run over. And a woman that is pulled over for a fix-it ticket being treated like jack the ripper with a knee in her back.

There is a real problem with police in the U.S., that has become abundantly clear. All these years the black population has been saying this and there is now more than enough visual evidence to support everything they've been saying.
Well, typical of the demonic Left, you already got him convicted in your head. I wonder if this will be like every other time Leftists have convicted someone based on their racist narrative only to have the facts come in that proves him innocent?

You're really kinda clueless, arentcha?

Forum List

Back