Marine could be kicked out of Corp for using RACIST ACRONYM!!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Marine could be kicked out of Corps for flying white supremacist banner

sep 14 2017 A Marine who was arrested in May for flying a white nationalist banner during a Confederate celebration could be kicked out of the Marine Corps.

Staff Sgt. Joseph Manning was arrested on May 20 in Graham, North Carolina, after hanging a banner with a white supremacist expression, the Marine Corps Times reported. Manning was charged with first degree trespass.

Manning is in the process of administration separation and is set to go before a board within the next month to determine if he will be separated from the Marine Corps., a Marine spokesperson told Fox News.

Manning, with the help of Marine Sgt. Michael Chesny, had displayed the banner on the side of a building, decked out with the letters “YWNRU,” which reportedly means, “You Will Not Replace Us,” during a rally by the “neo-Confederate” group Alamance County Taking Back Alamance County, according to Task and Purpose.

“You will not replace us” is a slogan reportedly associated with white nationalist group Identity Evropa, which helped to organize a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, last month.

• Banned
As long as they're consistent and boot anybody (not working for the Bureau of Land Management) displaying a BLM banner.

Or anyone who supports the blatant racism of affirmative action - which includes all the military brass!!! That's what this marine should say - "If the generals can be pro-black, why can't i be pro-white?"

As long as they're consistent and boot anybody (not working for the Bureau of Land Management) displaying a BLM banner.

Or anyone who supports the blatant racism of affirmative action - which includes all the military brass!!! That's what this marine should say - "If the generals can be pro-black, why can't i be pro-white?"
You don't fight fire with fire. Do away with AA instead insisting on more.

• Banned
You don't fight fire with fire. Do away with AA instead insisting on more.

I'll take it either way. Let's have affirmative action for everyone (which makes no sense) or no one.

Marine could be kicked out of Corps for flying white supremacist banner

sep 14 2017 A Marine who was arrested in May for flying a white nationalist banner during a Confederate celebration could be kicked out of the Marine Corps.

Staff Sgt. Joseph Manning was arrested on May 20 in Graham, North Carolina, after hanging a banner with a white supremacist expression, the Marine Corps Times reported. Manning was charged with first degree trespass.

Manning is in the process of administration separation and is set to go before a board within the next month to determine if he will be separated from the Marine Corps., a Marine spokesperson told Fox News.

Manning, with the help of Marine Sgt. Michael Chesny, had displayed the banner on the side of a building, decked out with the letters “YWNRU,” which reportedly means, “You Will Not Replace Us,” during a rally by the “neo-Confederate” group Alamance County Taking Back Alamance County, according to Task and Purpose.

“You will not replace us” is a slogan reportedly associated with white nationalist group Identity Evropa, which helped to organize a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, last month.
Yes, they do that in the military, they don't want troublemakers or racist in the military. It's nothing new...

I can damn well tell you've never served and know not a damn thing about how the military operates..There is no race in the military, they are your comrades and buddies that may one day save your ass, but they damn sure won't if you spread hate...

Yes, they do that in the military, they don't want troublemakers or racist in the military. It's nothing new...

The military practices affirmative action on a massive scale. They love racism. THINK, white-hater.

but it's ok to fly the Mexican flag, BLM, any other racial deal--but nothing white
besides, ''you will not replace us'' is not a violent term

I can damn well tell you've never served and know not a damn thing about how the military operates..There is no race in the military, they are your comrades and buddies that may one day save your ass, but they damn sure won't if you spread hate...

And speech can be regulated in the military, as in educational institutions.

As I was told in basic training, "you're here to protect the rights of US citizens, but it don't mean you have those rights while in the Army"..

The Military is no place for racist bullshit from any color. It is also not a democracy there is a specific code of conduct that must be followed. The idiot shouldn't have been arrested for flying a flag but the Military has every right to judge this person under UCMJ.

The Military is not a Democracy.

The Military is no place for racist bullshit from any color. It is also not a democracy there is a specific code of conduct that must be followed. The idiot shouldn't have been arrested for flying a flag but the Military has every right to judge this person under UCMJ.
He was arrested for trespassing..

The Military is not a Democracy.

Nope. You give up some liberties to serve.

Forum List

Back