Marine Combat Vet Kills 12

Did ewe know a Mexican man killed a seventy year old in Georgia and cut him up into little pieces?
I don’t know who “ewe” is but what’s your point?
That a Mexican man killed a 70 year old in Georgia and chopped him into little pieces! Now ewe say Vet vet vet!
If that one line is your only point then I’d say it’s a shame. But when you write an OP trying to demonize a larger group based on that one guys actions then I’m going to make a counter argument and call you a dumbass. Get it now?
I demonized no one.
What’s the point of saying “Mexico isn’t sending us their best”? That’s demonizing others who come from Mexico for the actions of one.

Did Mexico send the guy who killed his neighbor to this country? No

Did being Mexican play a part in the murder? You tell me...
Has a Mexican brought a rifle and permanently empties it a tacobell?

the Bush war vets have the highest rate of mental/emotional instability in 12/ century Willow

today, of all days, give 'em a break..........

~S~

Last edited:
That a Mexican man killed a 70 year old in Georgia and chopped him into little pieces! Now ewe say Vet vet vet!
If that one line is your only point then I’d say it’s a shame. But when you write an OP trying to demonize a larger group based on that one guys actions then I’m going to make a counter argument and call you a dumbass. Get it now?
I demonized no one.
What’s the point of saying “Mexico isn’t sending us their best”? That’s demonizing others who come from Mexico for the actions of one.

Say vet vet vet!
How many times now have you avoided answer questions about your idiotic Mexican narrative by bringing up vets?! You got nothing buddy, give it up

I demonized no one.

Has a Mexican brought a rifle and permanently empties it a tacobell?
Huh?

Did ewe know a Mexican man killed a seventy year old in Georgia and cut him up into little pieces?
I demonized no one.

Why are ewe asking about Mexico? The title of this thread is Marine Combat Vet! Are ewe fucking stupid?

I demonized no one.

Why are ewe asking about Mexico? The title of this thread is Marine Combat Vet! Are ewe fucking stupid?
Apologies, that post was meant for your mexico thread. You ever gonna answer it or are you gonna keep avoiding

Forum List

Back