Marine Combat Vet Kills 12

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
See the Title? It was important enough to say he was a vet.

Marine combat veteran kills 12 in California bar shooting

Dressed all in black with his hood pulled up, the gunman apparently took his own life as police massed at the Borderline Bar & Grill in Southern California.

The motive for the attack late Wednesday night was under investigation.

The killer, Ian David Long, 28, was a former machine gunner and Afghanistan war veteran who was interviewed by police at his home last spring after an episode of agitated behavior that authorities were told might be post-traumatic stress disorder.

Now! Dew ewe guys feel better? We are talking about a “Vet” not a Mexican!

Go! Let that “vet” have it!

You make it sound as if "ALL Vets" are somehow dangerous. That isn't the case. Yes, there are a lot. But those who come home and suffer from PSTD or other mental symptoms doesn't "qualify" that ALL vets (who suffer from PSTD) go out shooting people.

You make it sound as if "ALL Vets" are somehow dangerous. That isn't the case. Yes, there are a lot. But those who come home and suffer from PSTD or other mental symptoms doesn't "qualify" that ALL vets (who suffer from PSTD) go out shooting people.

Bingo!

again, the MSM proves they are jackasses
you hardly ever see ''black murders/rapes/etc'''

Dressed all in black with his hood pulled up, the gunman apparently took his own life as police massed at the Borderline Bar & Grill in Southern California.

The killer, Ian David Long, 28, was a former machine gunner and Afghanistan war veteran who was interviewed by police at his home last spring after an episode of agitated behavior that authorities were told might be post-traumatic stress disorder.
It is important to discuss why we are sending people to war and understand the consequences.

It is important to discuss why we are sending people to war and understand the consequences.

a shread of clarity in a hate fest....~S~

It's true that not all vets are dangerous. But don't go thinking they don't all have moments of darkness. They all do.

What, again??

Is this a copycat crime from last week?

Not sure what the point of the thread was.

It would appear from this:

Vet Vet Vet.

and this:
We are talking about a “Vet” not a Mexican!

--- that the OP is assssssssssss-suming her own failing of Composition Fallacy.... as if everyone else does it ..... as the basis for the descriptor in the link's title.

(To the OP)
Ewe don't seem to get this, dew ewe. Ewe sea, this Composition Fallacy ewe insist on plugging inn hear is ewe plugging it in, know won else. Nothing inn the link says ore implies a cause and effect between "shooting" and "vet". EWE plugged that in yours elf. Watt EWE plug in is yore own doing, knot somebody else's.

Here's what yore link does say that's relevant two the event:

"It's a gun culture," he said. "You can't go to a bar or nightclub? You can't go to church or synagogue? It's insane is the only way to describe it. The normalization, that's the only way I can describe it. It's become normalized."​

Hey, I'm a veteran. Should I be afraid of myself?

:laughing0301:
Probably!

Well if that isn't bad enough, I'm a right-winger, a nationalist, a Trump-supporter, a member of the gun culture who carries a concealed weapon every day, and have even attended a few meetings of the John Birch Society.

I'm also probably not the best example of a Christian, but I do believe that it's wrong to murder someone, because God said that we shouldn't do that.

Unlike those liberals who have no problem murdering unborn babies.

I guess our armed forces aren’t producing our best and brightest are they?

(Using your “Mexican” Logic form your other OP)

But don't go thinking they don't all have moments of darkness. They all do.

Of course! That is what War does to you (meaning Vets). War takes away a lot more than a lot of people realize. It doesn't mean that all vets go oiut shooting or even blame PSTD for everything in their lives. Most that I know and understand, understand they will never be fully healed (mentally and physically). But they are far from what the MSM reports these days. As if they are the "savage" animals.

Forum List

Back