Marine Combat Vet Kills 12

Not sure what the point of the thread was.
The OP had another thread about a Mexican who murdered his neighbor and then made the statement that mexico isn’t sending its best. I told him it was idiotic to generalize an entire group based on the actions of one guy and I used the vet shooting as an example of how dumb that logic is. He went off the rails and started this thread. Just digging his hole deeper and deeper

705BD39F-B27A-4C0B-AEBF-9F1802A9D49D.jpeg

But don't go thinking they don't all have moments of darkness. They all do.

Of course! That is what War does to you (meaning Vets). War takes away a lot more than a lot of people realize. It doesn't mean that all vets go oiut shooting or even blame PSTD for everything in their lives. Most that I know and understand, understand they will never be fully healed (mentally and physically). But they are far from what the MSM reports these days. As if they are the "savage" animals.

And where has the MSM "reported" that "all vets go oiut shooting or even blaming PSTD for everything in their lives"? Or called them all "savage animals"?

The OP is the only one I see trying to sell that shit.

Of course! That is what War does to you (meaning Vets). War takes away a lot more than a lot of people realize. It doesn't mean that all vets go oiut shooting or even blame PSTD for everything in their lives. Most that I know and understand, understand they will never be fully healed (mentally and physically). But they are far from what the MSM reports these days. As if they are the "savage" animals.

Yeah. And a soldier had never started a war as far as I know. Though, some of our more modern Generals are getting a little ballsy lately.

Last edited:
See the Title? It was important enough to say he was a vet.

Marine combat veteran kills 12 in California bar shooting

Dressed all in black with his hood pulled up, the gunman apparently took his own life as police massed at the Borderline Bar & Grill in Southern California.

The motive for the attack late Wednesday night was under investigation.

The killer, Ian David Long, 28, was a former machine gunner and Afghanistan war veteran who was interviewed by police at his home last spring after an episode of agitated behavior that authorities were told might be post-traumatic stress disorder.

Now I know; there was a reason why we have military vets.

Motive? Long said he was, "bored."

And where has the MSM "reported" that "all vets go oiut shooting or even blaming PSTD for everything in their lives"? Or called them all "savage animals"?

The OP is the only one I see trying to sell that shit.
You’re right... with Vets, PTSD is an issue as many go through traumatizing situations while defending our country... as a result there is a very high rate of suicide and other issues that result when they come back. But we don’t demonize them, we honor them and try to help those who need help. With the Mexican situation i see these kooks trying to blame Mexicans for any acts of violence that happens in an effort to push their political agenda. As if being Mexican is a cause of violent behavior. But they need to stoke fear. These idiots need to wake up and realize how stupid they sound

You’re right... with Vets, PTSD is an issue as many go through traumatizing situations while defending our country... as a result there is a very high rate of suicide and other issues that result when they come back. But we don’t demonize them, we honor them and try to help those who need help. With the Mexican situation i see these kooks trying to blame Mexicans for any acts of violence that happens in an effort to push their political agenda. As if being Mexican is a cause of violent behavior. But they need to stoke fear. These idiots need to wake up and realize how stupid they sound

Yeah. I agree.

There was a veteran around here, at least I think it was around here, who snatched up an elderly lady who was out for her walk, and he put her in the back of his car and beat her to death. He said that he had a flashback or something and suddenly felt like killing someone. He was a cop, too, I think.

The OP had another thread about a Mexican who murdered his neighbor and then made the statement that mexico isn’t sending its best. I told him it was idiotic to generalize an entire group based on the actions of one guy and I used the vet shooting as an example of how dumb that logic is. He went off the rails and started this thread. Just digging his hole deeper and deeper

Wasn’t it 2 weeks ago that when a clear Trump knob sent bombs to a bunch of people, they were telling us to not condemn the whole for the actions of a few? I guess that doesn’t apply to brown folk.

Wasn’t it 2 weeks ago that when a clear Trump knob sent bombs to a bunch of people, they were telling us to not condemn the whole for the actions of a few? I guess that doesn’t apply to brown folk.
You are correct! Brown people get special dispensation on this forum. If they committed murder you may not mention it! If they are a vet vet vet you can go off topic and interject it whenever and wherever you choose. This is pick on vet days!

You are correct! Brown people get special dispensation on this forum. If they committed murder you may not mention it! If they are a vet vet vet you can go off topic and interject it whenever and wherever you choose. This is pick on vet days!
So bringing up vets is picking on them? I’m glad you see it like that and are offended, cause that’s exactly what you were doing to Mexicans and that exactly why I brought it up. A little introspection may do you some good.

So bringing up vets is picking on them? I’m glad you see it like that and are offended, cause that’s exactly what you were doing to Mexicans and that exactly why I brought it up. A little introspection may do you some good.
Did ewe know a Mexican man killed a seventy year old in Georgia and cut him up into little pieces?

Did ewe know a Mexican man killed a seventy year old in Georgia and cut him up into little pieces?
I don’t know who “ewe” is but what’s your point?

That a Mexican man killed a 70 year old in Georgia and chopped him into little pieces! Now ewe say Vet vet vet!

That a Mexican man killed a 70 year old in Georgia and chopped him into little pieces! Now ewe say Vet vet vet!
If that one line is your only point then I’d say it’s a shame. But when you write an OP trying to demonize a larger group based on that one guys actions then I’m going to make a counter argument and call you a dumbass. Get it now?

If that one line is your only point then I’d say it’s a shame. But when you write an OP trying to demonize a larger group based on that one guys actions then I’m going to make a counter argument and call you a dumbass. Get it now?
I demonized no one.

I demonized no one.
What’s the point of saying “Mexico isn’t sending us their best”? That’s demonizing others who come from Mexico for the actions of one.

Did Mexico send the guy who killed his neighbor to this country? No

Did being Mexican play a part in the murder? You tell me...

I demonized no one.
What’s the point of saying “Mexico isn’t sending us their best”? That’s demonizing others who come from Mexico for the actions of one.

Did Mexico send the guy who killed his neighbor to this country? No

Did being Mexican play a part in the murder? You tell me...
Say vet vet vet!

Marine combat veteran kills 12 in California bar shooting

You make it sound as if "ALL Vets" are somehow dangerous. That isn't the case. Yes, there are a lot. But those who come home and suffer from PSTD or other mental symptoms doesn't "qualify" that ALL vets (who suffer from PSTD) go out shooting people.
You kids are trying to make it sound like all immigrants are dangerous.

Forum List

Back