Marilyn Monroe's Death

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
There have been many theories related to Marilyn Monroe's untimely death. People are still talking about it.

There have been many theories related to Marilyn Monroe's untimely death. People are still talking about it.

why do you think of her just now?

Not suicide, it was an accidental overdose like Hendrix and Joplin.

Shit happens when you take too many barbiturates.
Joplin and Hendrix were junkies living on borrowed time but Marilyn knew what doses to take for insomnia. A poor comparison.

Marylyn Monroe was a deeply disturbed woman who was brutally used by everyone she knew.
Like many famous people, she attempted to ease her mental illness and depression with alcohol and drugs. Abusing them daily.
She died from her addictions.

Occam's Razor: Most of the time, things are exactly what they seem to be.

Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK, GW was not behind 9/11, and Dick Cheney's Halliburton weather machine did not cause Hurricane Katrina.

Marylyn Monroe was a deeply disturbed woman who was brutally used by everyone she knew.
Like many famous people, she attempted to ease her mental illness and depression with alcohol and drugs. Abusing them daily.
She died from her addictions.

We murdered her ... in cold blood ... we still abuse her corpse to this very day ...

Might as well make some money eh?:

In the movie she was depicted with JFK "forcing" her to give him a blow job.
Many were outraged by this fictional scene.
But they didn't get it. The scene wasn't meant to portray an actual moment, rather the aggregate of her relationship with JFK. She was foolish enough to believe he like her, all he wanted was to use her for sex.
That is what the scene was meant to show.

according to the Mob boss Sam Giancana, in his book, Robert Kennedy and Peter Lawford (and I believe another man; it's been a long time since i read his book) went to see Marilyn Monroe and Bobby had a fight with her. They injected Marilyn with a sedative to calm her down and it put her to sleep on the bed. They left. Sam Giancana and mobsters were following Robert Kennedy. Some time later in the night, the Mafia went into Marilyn Monroe's home and injected Marilyn with barbituates and some other drug through her anus and it eventually killed her. The Mob injected her with an overdose of those drugs. So it was the Mafia that killed Marilyn Monroe and it was blamed on Robert Kennedy.

the book is called Double-Cross by Sam and Chuck Giancana.

I'm just about as anti-conspiracy as they come. I go by the accepted version of events that she died from overdose, most likely not intended to be fatal.
Being addicted to addictive compounds can result in total dependency. People who avoid excesses of all kinds, including narcotics and their prescriptive brother products don't quite understand how addictions can cause several victim outcomes, of which fatality is sadly possible. I'm sure people who are loved for their beauty can be a little deceived by drug remedies, resulting in loss of life. A church friend of mine once said, "Keep your eyes off people and on God."

Forum List

Back