Marie Yovanovitch to testify in impeachment hearing today and is expected to throw the spotlight on

Obama appointed Ambassador bitch will be crying soon

27dc-jordan-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg
Who was crying on the first day because of Jim Jordan??

He got handled left and right.....only dumb asses think Jim Jordan is tough....if he was so tough, why didn't he say anything to the pedophile at Ohio State??

Speaking of pedophiles

bnl695pmkpy31.jpg

Oops...'parliamentary procedure / cultural violation': Being down in the south, I forgot - you can say anything you want to say about anyone...as long as you finish by saying, 'Bless Their Heart'!

:p

We do do that down here.

He got handled left and right.....only dumb asses think Jim Jordan is tough....if he was so tough, why didn't he say anything to the pedophile at Ohio State??

Dr. Strauss was accused posthumously of molesting ADULTS- college students- at Ohio State. Not children.

Let's wait for the Republicans to ask her some questions she will shake and collapse like the other Christine Blasey Ford LOL

Obama appointed ambassador bitch was fired because she was closely associated with the old corrupt Ukrainian President and the new President wanted her gone.

Next witness please.

And what does Trump go and do ?!!

He tweets right during her testimony, and gives the Dims new ammunition !

Jesus, will this guy ever stop doing stupid shit like this ?!!!!

Who the hell cuts these Congress critters hair??.....My God. You know a lot of these guys had their heads flushed in the toilet back in the day.
Yup...and we know how you Trumpers care about the importance of how someone hair looks...

View attachment 289951
We do joke here right?...........I've personally heard from a few bald people half Trump's age laugh about his hair....I say He is 74 and has a lot left while you are bald as a bell pepper. Ain't that a hoot?...They are never happy when I say that. You have any idea why?
Bald like this guy??

View attachment 289955

Yes. Like him

Yavonnabitch is so full of herself she thinks that SHE sets foreign policy.

This is a bigger joke than the dynamic duo...kent & bow-tie boy!

Who the hell cuts these Congress critters hair??.....My God. You know a lot of these guys had their heads flushed in the toilet back in the day.
Yup...and we know how you Trumpers care about the importance of how someone hair looks...

View attachment 289951
We do joke here right?...........I've personally heard from a few bald people half Trump's age laugh about his hair....I say He is 74 and has a lot left while you are bald as a bell pepper. Ain't that a hoot?...They are never happy when I say that. You have any idea why?
Bald like this guy??

View attachment 289955

Yes. Like him

If Rudy had nice hair, would that have stopped these 2 from being arrested???

Or does hair not really matter that much when facts get in the way??
rudy-associates555.jpg

And what does Trump go and do ?!!

He tweets right during her testimony, and gives the Dims new ammunition !

Jesus, will this guy ever stop doing stupid shit like this ?!!!!

Or, he's opened the door for the Republicans to be tough on her and still seem mild by comparison
Then the facts get focused on.

View attachment 289951
Bald like this guy??

View attachment 289955

Yes. Like him

If Rudy had nice hair, would that have stopped these 2 from being arrested???

Or does hair not really matter that much when facts get in the way??View attachment 289960

You are aware that the arrests had literally nothing to do with Rudy?

Speaking of pedophiles

bnl695pmkpy31.jpg

I wonder, any connection to schiff taking it up the ass and the bug eyes?

That would be a good question to ask him during the senate trial.

I sure hope that a whole Department filled with nothing but Obama/Clinton Crime Cartel members would be in crisis when Don Trump took office.

Many of them need to be in jail.

Speaking of pedophiles

bnl695pmkpy31.jpg

Most Democrats are queers so the theory that his bug eyes are caused by being cornholed is very credible.

Speaking of pedophiles

bnl695pmkpy31.jpg

Unfortunately I dont think there will be a senate hearing.

Marie Yovanovitch served as the US ambassador to Ukraine until she was abruptly recalled in May following what she has characterized as a smear campaign against her based on "false claims by people with clearly questionable motives."

Yovanovitch's testimony is expected to throw the spotlight on Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal lawyer who is accused of engineering her ouster.

LIVE: Marie Yovanovitch to testify in impeachment hearing today and is expected to throw the spotlight on Rudy Giuliani

Annnnnd.....this has what to do with Ukraine? Please......tell us exactly how this has anything whatsoever to do with Ukraine and Trump....

Speaking of pedophiles

bnl695pmkpy31.jpg

Unfortunately I dont think there will be a senate hearing.

You never know. Pelosi might make the critical error of putting impeachment up for a vote. If it would pass, this ball of wax is in the Turtle's court

Forum List

Back