Maricopa Co. spends $125 million defending Sheriff Joe

And it does not bother you that Sheriff Joe has no legal or constitutional authority to enforce federal law?

It should be much more worrisome that the federal government has, not only the Constitutional authority, but a duty to defend this nation against foreign invasion, and to uphold and enforce the laws that are in place to do so; and that under this administration, it has not only refused to perform this duty, but has willfully acted to thwart any efforts to do so. This outrageous conduct is the very definition is the definition of the term “malfeasance”. Further, this administrations actions to aid those who are illegally invading this country meets the Constitutional definition of treason, which is a capital crime, traditionally punished by the use of a firing squad. Were the laws properly upheld, President Obama would be put to death for this crime.

You have been listening to way too much AM radio, Bob;

Deportations Under Obama vs. Bush: Who Deported More Immigrants? | The New Republic

Obama admits that the books were cooked to make it look like he was the deporter in chief when he wasn't. Need links I will be glad to post them. What difference does it make when he has instructed Homeland Security not to deport any illegals unless they are "convicted" criminals? He implemented DACA by EO. He also just recently gave 5 million parent's here illegally with U.S .born kids a stay of deportation along with work permits all by EO. So you were sayin?

It's a CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!

And I will be voting for him AGAIN!

Fine with me. I don't live in your county, so it doesn't come out of my pocket.

Your probably do not have the immigration problem we have and the cost coming out of your picket either?

You guessed wrong lady. I live SOUTH of Maricopa County, and we have very little problems with illegal immigrants.

Yes, they are a problem for all Americans. They are a fiscal tax burden nationwide. They steal jobs, taxes and resources from Americans and increase our crime rates one of which is ID theft to work here. They overcrowd our schools, jail, hospitals and send billions out of our country not spent in our economy. And the bottom line is that they are here in violation of our immigration laws!

Your probably do not have the immigration problem we have and the cost coming out of your picket either?

You guessed wrong lady. I live SOUTH of Maricopa County, and we have very little problems with illegal immigrants.

Yes, they are a problem for all Americans. They are a fiscal tax burden nationwide. They steal jobs, taxes and resources from Americans and increase our crime rates one of which is ID theft to work here. They overcrowd our schools, jail, hospitals and send billions out of our country not spent in our economy. And the bottom line is that they are here in violation of our immigration laws!

Tell you what. You can have Jose's job of trimming my grapefruit and orange trees. I pay $30 per hour, and you have to haul the trimmings to the dump, and pay the dump fee. It takes about 3 hours.

Tell you what. You can have Jose's job of trimming my grapefruit and orange trees. I pay $30 per hour, and you have to haul the trimmings to the dump, and pay the dump fee. It takes about 3 hours.

We don't need Jose to pick crops or U.S. citizens either. There are unlimited H-2A visas for legal, foreign crop pickers. But the greedy growers choose illegal aliens instead to increase their profits. It is against the law to hire illegal aliens or don't you give a damn about laws?

We don't need Jose to pick crop or U.S. citizens. There are unlimited H-2A visas for legal, foreign crop pickers. But the greedy growers choose illegal aliens instead to increase their profits. It is against the law to hire illegal aliens or don't you give a damn about laws?

It is against the law to KNOWINGLY hire illegals. I have never asked Jose for his green card or his birth certificate. I suspect that anyone who wants to work in the Southern AZ sun for $30 per hour doing heavy manual labor might be an illegal alien, but I don't know that. I do know that the past three handiman I had were all anglos, and all druggies or drunks, and that there was about a 50% chance that they would not show up on any particular day. Jose always shows up. That is good enough for me. But again, you can have his job if you are willing to do it for $30 per hour, and you guarantee to show up.

We don't need Jose to pick crop or U.S. citizens. There are unlimited H-2A visas for legal, foreign crop pickers. But the greedy growers choose illegal aliens instead to increase their profits. It is against the law to hire illegal aliens or don't you give a damn about laws?

It is against the law to KNOWINGLY hire illegals. I have never asked Jose for his green card or his birth certificate. I suspect that anyone who wants to work in the Southern AZ sun for $30 per hour doing heavy manual labor might be an illegal alien, but I don't know that. I do know that the past three handiman I had were all anglos, and all druggies or drunks, and that there was about a 50% chance that they would not show up on any particular day. Jose always shows up. That is good enough for me. But again, you can have his job if you are willing to do it for $30 per hour, and you guarantee to show up.
So YOU are paying your ILLEGALS three times the going rate? Nah, not buying.

I don't know what you are talking about. Here in Southern AZ, you can not get an anglo handiman for less than $50 per hour.

I don't know what you are talking about. Here in Southern AZ, you can not get an anglo handiman for less than $50 per hour.

I call BS! Why just mention "anglo's" anyway? Are you not aware that there are non-anglo citizens and legal immigrants that are handymen in this country? Follow the laws of this country or get the hell out!

I call BS! Why just mention "anglo's" anyway? Are you not aware that there are non-anglo citizens and legal immigrants that are handymen in this country? Follow the laws of this country or get the hell out!

Damn! Sheriff Joe is on this thread in disguise! Good luck with your contempt of court hearing Joe!

Forum List

Back