Sheriff Joe Kept Us From Being Overrun

Arpaio broke the law and he was voted out of office, get over it.

Joe refused to obey an illegal directive from a corrupt judge...she's the one who broke the law and will be dealt with at the ballot box. I thought you homosexuals were supposed to be smarter than the rest of us...what happened with you?

Wasn't illegal. That's another lie you've told.
Show us some proof.

It's not illegal because it was never ruled illegal by the appropriate jurisdiction.

When was that directive ruled illegal, other than by nutty RW clowns on the internet?

It's called "judicial overreach"....she envisioned herself as the arbitrator of SB 1070 which she had earlier found constitutional.....something you weirdos don't recognize because it was signed by slave owners, remember?

It sure was and violated her own findings from 2012...

On September 5, 2012, Judge Bolton cleared the way for police to carry out the 2010 law's requirement that officers, while enforcing other laws, may question the immigration status of those they suspect are in the country illegally. This part of the law has been called the "show me your papers" provision.[7]

It sure was and violated her own findings from 2012...

On September 5, 2012, Judge Bolton cleared the way for police to carry out the 2010 law's requirement that officers, while enforcing other laws, may question the immigration status of those they suspect are in the country illegally. This part of the law has been called the "show me your papers" provision.[7]

Susan Ritchie Bolton - Wikipedia

Wow, you sure showed me. :cuckoo:

When was that directive ruled illegal, other than by nutty RW clowns on the internet?

It's called "judicial overreach"....she envisioned herself as the arbitrator of SB 1070 which she had earlier found constitutional.....something you weirdos don't recognize because it was signed by slave owners, remember?

No.
It's called your opinion. A dopey one at that.
If it were true, it would have been overturned upon appeal and a pardon would not have been necessary.

Then of course Bannon leaving and that arrogant fuck Sebastian Gorka had to go, too.
It's fun watching Trump distract stupid redneck idiots with bright shiny objects like freeing an 84-year-old criminal fuck like Arpaio.
Hussein did nothing but create a revolving door at our borders. He incentivized the cockroaches like no other POTUS has. He'd waste taxpayer cash bussing them back to Mexico only to make it clear: "Now don't get caught next time. Drop your silver tooth anchor quickly and receive your golden ticket and free pass to fuck American's."

Yeah how stupid of cops to trust proven statistical data...those assholes are always trying to be productive with their time...why would they pull over the silver tooth beaner with the neck tattoo, driving the beat up old piece of shit Toyota Corolla when they could be out pulling over classy white kids in new BMW's. DAMN those cops...they always use their fucking brain!

And kept Maricopa County from being infiltrated by filthy wetbacks, and was pardoned...(you forgot a couple key things)
Get over it.

LOL, filthy wetbacks. And still they insist the Right isn't racist.

Then of course Bannon leaving and that arrogant fuck Sebastian Gorka had to go, too.
It's fun watching Trump distract stupid redneck idiots with bright shiny objects like freeing an 84-year-old criminal fuck like Arpaio.
Hussein did nothing but create a revolving door at our borders. He incentivized the cockroaches like no other POTUS has. He'd waste taxpayer cash bussing them back to Mexico only to make it clear: "Now don't get caught next time. Drop your silver tooth anchor quickly and receive your golden ticket and free pass to fuck American's."

Yeah how stupid of cops to trust proven statistical data...those assholes are always trying to be productive with their time...why would they pull over the silver tooth beaner with the neck tattoo, driving the beat up old piece of shit Toyota Corolla when they could be out pulling over classy white kids in new BMW's. DAMN those cops...they always use their fucking brain!

And kept Maricopa County from being infiltrated by filthy wetbacks, and was pardoned...(you forgot a couple key things)
Get over it.

Filthy wetbacks? I thought this was about illegal immigration, what are you concerned about, the master race?

Whackos dub them "Dreamers" we title them "Filthy Wetbacks" you still don't see how this all works do you?
Not worried at all....The "master race" will always be the "master race" look around the world at any legit nation...coincidence?
I know hearing that makes you want to roll up in the fetal position and all...but come on man. Pull your heads from you asses....PLEASE!
Nobody in this world is threatened by five foot tall, low iQ, smelly beaners....we're just tired of funding them and their baby factories and watching them destroy every community they inhabit. Do you need a padded room yet?

lol, the dumbest white guy in the history of USMB is claiming he's part of the master race.

Yeah, believe me it totally sucks to be white. Haha

Sorry but that determination is not made by clowns like you on the internet.

Dopey thread.

Trump deportations comment gets some right, some wrong

"Nobody knows about it, nobody talks about it, but under Obama, millions of people have been moved out of this country, they've been deported."
Donald Trump on Wednesday, October 19th, 2016 in the third presidential debate

Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President

"According to governmental data, the Obama administration has deported more people than any other president's administration in history.

In fact, they have deported more than the sum of all the presidents of the 20th century."

It's true, but we know you don't care about that.

When he targeted brown people, many were Americans.

Get over it.

Dopey thread.

Trump deportations comment gets some right, some wrong

"Nobody knows about it, nobody talks about it, but under Obama, millions of people have been moved out of this country, they've been deported."
Donald Trump on Wednesday, October 19th, 2016 in the third presidential debate

Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President

"According to governmental data, the Obama administration has deported more people than any other president's administration in history.

In fact, they have deported more than the sum of all the presidents of the 20th century."

It's true, but we know you don't care about that.

When he targeted brown people, many were Americans.

Get over it.

Filthy wetbacks? I thought this was about illegal immigration, what are you concerned about, the master race?

Whackos dub them "Dreamers" we title them "Filthy Wetbacks" you still don't see how this all works do you?
Not worried at all....The "master race" will always be the "master race" look around the world at any legit nation...coincidence?
I know hearing that makes you want to roll up in the fetal position and all...but come on man. Pull your heads from you asses....PLEASE!
Nobody in this world is threatened by five foot tall, low iQ, smelly beaners....we're just tired of funding them and their baby factories and watching them destroy every community they inhabit. Do you need a padded room yet?

What I find funny about racists like you is that you stand on the shoulders of this so called 'master race' and claim superiority, yet you haven't done a fucking thing to contribute to it.

You're no different than this guy
ir127_riccio_kid02.jpg

All superior and shit but somehow still a loser in life.

Then why did Arpaio need a pardon if the courts exonerated him?

Make no mistake, Trump did this to make his base happy. He didn't do it for the uber-racist waste of human flesh called Arpaio.

Says the scrawny gimp duped by the Rat party. ^^^^^
Rat?
1st grade insult, dead giveaway for a limited Ed.
You do know there are 350000000 people here and you whine about people who work 10x harder than you prob?
I bet you would have banned the Muslim who invented your iphone

Get over it.

Get over it.

What I find funny about racists like you is that you stand on the shoulders of this so called 'master race' and claim superiority, yet you haven't done a fucking thing to contribute to it.

ir127_riccio_kid02.jpg

Hey bud...you don't know me or know anything about me. I promise you...I could buy your filthy ass many times over. I'd bet I pay more in property taxes per year than you earn.
I'm a sensible man, a man who stereotypes and forecasts based on statistical data. Do you need me to post statistics based on race?
(Please say yes)
Maybe some real life data would assist you in extracting your head from anus? Stop pretending your filthy bottom feeders are legitimate humans. I know it hurts your feelings but it's a no-brainer buddy. You'll be okay.

p.s.- what part of that nasty shithole Mexico are you from and how long have you been robbing REAL Americans?

Make no mistake, Trump did this to make his base happy. He didn't do it for the uber-racist waste of human flesh called Arpaio.

Says the scrawny gimp duped by the Rat party. ^^^^^
Rat?
1st grade insult, dead giveaway for a limited Ed.
You do know there are 350000000 people here and you whine about people who work 10x harder than you prob?
I bet you would have banned the Muslim who invented your iphone

That's not fair, it's his mom's iphone.

Get over it.

Get over it.

ir127_riccio_kid02.jpg

Hey bud...you don't know me or know anything about me. I promise you...I could buy your filthy ass many times over. I'd bet I pay more in property taxes per year than you earn.
I'm a sensible man, a man who stereotypes and forecasts based on statistical data. Do you need me to post statistics based on race?
(Please say yes)
Maybe some real life data would assist you in extracting your head from anus? Stop pretending your filthy bottom feeders are legitimate humans. I know it hurts your feelings but it's a no-brainer buddy. You'll be okay.

p.s.- what part of that nasty shithole Mexico are you from and how long have you been robbing REAL Americans?

Fake it 'til you make it, bro.

Get over it.

Get over it.

ir127_riccio_kid02.jpg

(Please say yes)

Do tell what's a real American, convicts, slave owners and racists??
And which college did you get your foul mouth from again.? The
I bet you are sucking off your socialist VA SS and medicare benefits

Then why did Arpaio need a pardon if the courts exonerated him?

No jury would have convicted him.....this was a contempt citation designed to bankrupt him in legal fees (like they did to Sarah Palin) by a menopausal Clinton judge/witch.

Forum List

Back