Maricopa Co. spends $125 million defending Sheriff Joe

They have to defend him because he is constantly attacked by OUTSIDERS....like the Obama administration...for doing his job - enforcing the law. Obama and his DOJ has been down to Az and up Sheriff Joe's arse so many times that the Presidential Limo / DOJ Limo have their own parking spots at his office.

Plain and simple Obama has been the architect of this illegal invasion since he stepped into office. He has created non-existent 'Rights' for Illegals, refused to enforce law, violated the law, ignored Judge's orders, been found Guilty of Contempt, sent the DOJ to seize all Joe's PCs (funny how he couldn't do that to the IRS or Hillary)...and has been BEATEN every time he has messed with JOE.

Personally, if I were his state, I would submit an expense voucher and demand the Obama administration pay for it. Every time they try something and end up losing, all the expenses should some out of Obama's personal pocket!

And funny you should demand that Joe go to Jail....but you give Obama a complete PASS for being found Guilty a minimum of 3 (THREE) for Contempt of Court!

Liberal Selective Judicial Outrage! Gotta love it!

They have to defend him because he is constantly attacked by OUTSIDERS....like the Obama administration...for doing his job - enforcing the law. Obama and his DOJ has been down to Az and up Sheriff Joe's arse so many times that the Presidential Limo / DOJ Limo have their own parking spots at his office.

Plain and simple Obama has been the architect of this illegal invasion since he stepped into office. He has created non-existent 'Rights' for Illegals, refused to enforce law, violated the law, ignored Judge's orders, been found Guilty of Contempt, sent the DOJ to seize all Joe's PCs (funny how he couldn't do that to the IRS or Hillary)...and has been BEATEN every time he has messed with JOE.

Personally, if I were his state, I would submit an expense voucher and demand the Obama administration pay for it. Every time they try something and end up losing, all the expenses should some out of Obama's personal pocket!

And it does not bother you that Sheriff Joe has no legal or constitutional authority to enforce federal law?

Money well spent!

Would that mens your money well spent, or the county tax payers money well spent?
It means the tax payer's money is well spent. Funny you didn't mention the money spent unsuccessfully persecuting, or is it prosecuting him. That would be the tax payers money as well.

"Unsuccessfully prosecuting him"? I think that you had better read the article I linked in the OP, sparky.

Money well spent!

Would that mens your money well spent, or the county tax payers money well spent?
It means the tax payer's money is well spent. Funny you didn't mention the money spent unsuccessfully persecuting, or is it prosecuting him. That would be the tax payers money as well.

"Unsuccessfully prosecuting him"? I think that you had better read the article I linked in the OP, sparky.
This one, "AZ sheriff could face fines for disobeying judge"

LOL, good luck with that. We've been through this countless times.

Money well spent!

And he has lost countless times, resulting in fines that have been paid by the taxpayers, not Joe.

And I will be voting for him AGAIN!

Indeed- it is up to you voters to decide how much of your money you want to spend because of Sheriff Joe's malfeasance.

Why would I care that you are willing to spend millions for him to abuse his office?

Money well spent!

And he has lost countless times, resulting in fines that have been paid by the taxpayers, not Joe.
Old Joe has been the sheriff since 1993 and keeps being re-elected. He is obviously doing something right! The money is worth it, but pales in comparison to that spent prosecuting him.

And I will be voting for him AGAIN!

Fine with me. I don't live in your county, so it doesn't come out of my pocket.

It would not have to be, if the left weren't so intolerant of illegal immigration laws and the majorities voice.

Tut, tut; we are NOT the majority, or so they constantly tell us. And if we are, they will import people from 3rd world hell holes until we are not!

That is what is known as fundamentally, transforming, America; where THEY by political devices, turn YOUR country, into someone elses. It is kinda like turning YOUR money into THEIRS; but that is a topic for another thread.

And it does not bother you that Sheriff Joe has no legal or constitutional authority to enforce federal law?

It should be much more worrisome that the federal government has, not only the Constitutional authority, but a duty to defend this nation against foreign invasion, and to uphold and enforce the laws that are in place to do so; and that under this administration, it has not only refused to perform this duty, but has willfully acted to thwart any efforts to do so. This outrageous conduct is the very definition is the definition of the term “malfeasance”. Further, this administrations actions to aid those who are illegally invading this country meets the Constitutional definition of treason, which is a capital crime, traditionally punished by the use of a firing squad. Were the laws properly upheld, President Obama would be put to death for this crime.

It should be much more worrisome that the federal government has, not only the Constitutional authority, but a duty to defend this nation against foreign invasion, and to uphold and enforce the laws that are in place to do so; and that under this administration, it has not only refused to perform this duty, but has willfully acted to thwart any efforts to do so. This outrageous conduct is the very definition is the definition of the term “malfeasance”. Further, this administrations actions to aid those who are illegally invading this country meets the Constitutional definition of treason, which is a capital crime, traditionally punished by the use of a firing squad. Were the laws properly upheld, President Obama would be put to death for this crime.

You have been listening to way too much AM radio, Bob;

Deportations Under Obama vs. Bush: Who Deported More Immigrants? | The New Republic

You have been listening to way too much AM radio, Bob;

Deportations Under Obama vs. Bush: Who Deported More Immigrants? | The New Republic

Obama admits that the books were cooked to make it look like he was the deporter in chief when he wasn't. Need links I will be glad to post them. What difference does it make when he has instructed Homeland Security not to deport any illegals unless they are "convicted" criminals? He implemented DACA by EO. He also just recently gave 5 million parent's here illegally with U.S .born kids a stay of deportation along with work permits all by EO. So you were sayin?

New Topics

Forum List

Back