March 6, 2008 at 17:24:219/11 TRUTH Issues EXPLODE onto CBS National Radio Yesterday

your the one who likes to refer to top level Intel and military patriots with PhDs, purple hearts and bronze stars as nutters..so that makes calling you a idiot a matter of fact not a insult...

So it is absolutely not possible for someone with a PhD to be crazy? Is this your position? Do you further contend that Intel officials and military personnel are immune from mental instability? Is it also your position that none of them can be wrong?

While you're contemplating those questions, would it be possible for you to point out where I referred to anyone as a "nutter?"

So it is absolutely not possible for someone with a PhD to be crazy? Is this your position? Do you further contend that Intel officials and military personnel are immune from mental instability? Is it also your position that none of them can be wrong?

While you're contemplating those questions, would it be possible for you to point out where I referred to anyone as a "nutter?"

military and Intel people of this level have been sceened for mental stability and there is nothing in there performance or life to indicate mental illness
it is a ludicrous argument.. the fact that the signatory's of the petition number in the hundreds also make this astronomically improbable..there opinions are based on science physics and experience

and unlike others I can always support my claims

Originally Posted by hjmick
the 9/11 conspiracy nutters

I put forth that it is you sir that suffers from some sort of mental short term memory loss

Do you know why there is no 9/11 cover up? No governmental conspiracy in the events of that day? Do you know why we all know that the government had nothing to do with the events of that day? Not because the number of people who would have been involved would have inherently led to a leak. Not because it as been proven time and again that this administration finds it damn near impossible to keep a secret. Not because this administration seems to reach new heights of incompetence at each turn. No, none of these reasons. The proof is simple. The reason is this: If the government had been involved in the heinous murder of nearly 3,000 American people, on national television, in this day and age when any and all information is available instantaneously, 24 hours a day, do you think for one second they would hesitate to silence or eliminate any one of these 9/11 truthers? Really? If it was so easy for the government to murder 3,000 of it's own citizens, then the 9/11 conspiracy nutters are nothing more than a gnat on the ass of a gazelle to them and easily dispatched.

Hey, it worked for the gulf of tonkin incident. The gov. can be very persuesive.

military and Intel people of this level have been sceened for mental stability and there is nothing in there performance or life to indicate mental illness
it is a ludicrous argument.. the fact that the signatory's of the petition number in the hundreds also make this astronomically improbable..there opinions are based on science physics and experience

and unlike others I can always support my claims

Originally Posted by hjmick
the 9/11 conspiracy nutters

I put forth that it is you sir that suffers from some sort of mental short term memory loss

Interestingly, I just spent the better part of an hour combing through my past posts and doing key word searches and couldn't find the post you seem to be referring to. That being said, I do not know the context in which I was using the term, I could have been going for sarcasm, quite possibly I was being flippant. There is always the smallest chance that it was intended as an insult, but i doubt that one. I will continue to seek out the passage in question.

As for the rest of your reply, the fact that many of the people involved are screened for their mental stability does not preclude the chance that they could lose said stability. And I agree that it is unlikely, ney impossible, that they are all nuts. My ultimate point to the questions was simple, they could simply be wrong. It is a ludicrous to some to argue in support of a conspiracy of the magnitude you are claiming. The fact that the number of people required to carry out said conspiracy would be several hundred makes it astronomically improbable that they would all keep their mouths shut.

EDIT:
Heheheh...my apologies to you eots, I just found it. LOL. I was in rant mode when I typed that post, and as I stated, the post itself was meant as satire, humor, sarcasm. I didn't realize it was so damn recent. It's not a term I use when discussing this stuff seriously, I try to remain respectful when doing that. Again, I apologize,you were right, I did indeed use that term, but not in the course of serious opinion.

No... you're convinced because you want to be convinced and find others who equally want to be convinced...and you feed off of each others' little conspiracy theories.

You'd be better off understanding the actual problems that exist and addressing them.

Spoken like a real neo-con. Ya know...I could go into detail as to what happened to the planes and just what hit the pentagon and how the demo crew got into the building and for great lengths of time and exactly how it was done and why there hasn't been a leak, but I won't for a few reasons...

1. Youe wouldn't believe it anyway and it is just a waste of my time.

2. I am not going to share my hard won research with those that are so completly brainwashed by corperate america and the elite and corperate media spin that they wouldn't believe anything that doesn't come form Pres. bush or dan rather.

3. There are more important people to inform than you. Waking you up will not make any difference at all, so why bother?

I will give you this though...ACE ELEVATOR...Oh, what the hell...Ace elevator was doing maintnance on the elevators on the entire towers all at the same time. They shut down the towers several times for hours at a time AND forced everyone out of the building during the three months prior to 911. ALL THE CENTER SUPPORT COLUMNS ARE REACHABLE FROM THE ELEVATOR SHAFTS!!! Ace elevator convieniently went out of business right after 911.

You people are so sure YOU are right...DO THE RESEARCH--PROVE IT WRONG--LETS SEE THE EVIDENCE THAT SHOWS IT WASN'T A FALSE FLAG OPERATION AND AND AND AND..............

If you had a few million dollars and were in a CAVE in...(anywhere 12,000 wiles from here) You couldn,t hijack a hang glider and fly it into lake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoken like a real neo-con. Ya know...I could go into detail as to what happened to the planes and just what hit the pentagon and how the demo crew got into the building and for great lengths of time and exactly how it was done and why there hasn't been a leak, but I won't for a few reasons...

1. Youe wouldn't believe it anyway and it is just a waste of my time.

2. I am not going to share my hard won research with those that are so completly brainwashed by corperate america and the elite and corperate media spin that they wouldn't believe anything that doesn't come form Pres. bush or dan rather.

3. There are more important people to inform than you. Waking you up will not make any difference at all, so why bother?

I will give you this though...ACE ELEVATOR

President Bush or Dan Rather?

Are you for fucking real?

Those two wouldn't stand in the same line if it was a line for a million bucks.

Inform who you will, how about INFORMING yourself.

Your a broke dick, commie, coffee shop, Volvo driving, empowering, 60's hippie, PC incorrect, loser.

Enjoy your fucked up world...........:sad:

Your a broke dick, commie, coffee shop, Volvo driving, empowering, 60's hippie, PC incorrect, loser.

WOW...Must have pushed a vulgar button somewhere...LOL

Interestingly, I just spent the better part of an hour combing through my past posts and doing key word searches and couldn't find the post you seem to be referring to. That being said, I do not know the context in which I was using the term, I could have been going for sarcasm, quite possibly I was being flippant. There is always the smallest chance that it was intended as an insult, but i doubt that one. I will continue to seek out the passage in question.

As for the rest of your reply, the fact that many of the people involved are screened for their mental stability does not preclude the chance that they could lose said stability. And I agree that it is unlikely, ney impossible, that they are all nuts. My ultimate point to the questions was simple, they could simply be wrong. It is a ludicrous to some to argue in support of a conspiracy of the magnitude you are claiming. The fact that the number of people required to carry out said conspiracy would be several hundred makes it astronomically improbable that they would all keep their mouths shut.

EDIT:
Heheheh...my apologies to you eots, I just found it. LOL. I was in rant mode when I typed that post, and as I stated, the post itself was meant as satire, humor, sarcasm. I didn't realize it was so damn recent. It's not a term I use when discussing this stuff seriously, I try to remain respectful when doing that. Again, I apologize,you were right, I did indeed use that term, but not in the course of serious opinion.

WOW...someone who can look at themselves realisticly and admit when they are wrong and uses validation and proper communication skills and everything...IMPRESIVE!

You my friend are a rare breed, especially on this message board!

My bad...I meant Tim Russert...How it came out Dan Rather on my keyboard I havn't got a clue. Oh, and by the way...don't you know it isn't polite to talk about your wife that way on a message board?

EDIT:

the biggest misconception people have is secrets can not be kept even though examination of the past does not support this there are many examples of operations remaining secrete for decades ..people are compromised , controlled and silenced as well there are top level military that even claim to hold direct knowledge that have stated they are willing to testify i would urge you to look at the statements of top level CIA and FBI counter terrarium experts it is my belief they are well aware of how secretes are kept and the logistics and numbers involved

if eots told you this when it was...it would of been meds and tinfoil hat time
even now its declassified some still react this way

U.S. Gov video bio weapon test in New york

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG6GMNd-xN0[/ame]

the biggest misconception people have is secrets can not be kept even though examination of the past does not support this there are many examples of operations remaining secrete for decades ..people are compromised , controlled and silenced as well there are top level military that even claim to hold direct knowledge that have stated they are willing to testify i would urge you to look at the statements of top level CIA and FBI counter terrarium experts it is my belief they are well aware of how secretes are kept and the logistics and numbers involved

if eots told you this when it was...it would of been meds and tinfoil hat time
even now its declassified some still react this way

U.S. Gov video bio weapon test in New york

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG6GMNd-xN0

That bio test is some scary stuff, I watched that video last year. And let's not forget the Tuskegee Syphilis tests. I truly do understand your perspective, eots, I just think that in this day of instant news, the last eight years of a president who is pretty much loathed all the way around, it would be impossible to keep it quiet this long.

I suppose you and your brethren could be right. If there is one thing I've learned in life it's that anything is possible. To paraphrase the Bard of Avon, there are more things in heaven and earth, eots, than are dreamt of in our philosophy.

Top Democrats demand Attorney General provide 9/11 memorandum

RAW STORY | April 4, 2008

A letter to Attorney General Michael Mukasey demands he explain a recent public statement in favor of warrantless wiretapping that suggests that federal authorities, prior to the 9/11 attacks, failed to intercept a call from suspected terrorists in Afghanistan, when doing so could have prevented the attacks from taking place.

The FISA law that existed at the time, the letter points out, would have allowed such a call to be intercepted and permission granted by the courts retroactively to do so.

Also in the letter is a repeated demand that a secret 2001 Office of Legal Counsel memorandum, outlining the Executive Branch’s authority in combating terrorism, be provided to Congress.

The letter, signed by House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers, Jr. (D-MI) and Subcommitee Chairmen Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) and Robert C. Scott (D-VA), appears below.

April 3, 2008

The Honorable Michael Mukasey

Attorney General of the United States

U.S. Department of Justice

950 Pennsylvania Ave., NW

Washington, DC 20530

Dear Mr. Attorney General:

We are writing about two disturbing recent revelations concerning the actions and inactions by the Department of Justice and the federal government to combat terrorism. These include a public statement by you that appears to suggest a fundamental misunderstanding of the federal government’s existing surveillance authority to combat terrorism, as well as possible malfeasance by the government prior to 9/11, and the partial disclosure of the contents of a secret Department memorandum concerning Executive Branch authority to combat terrorism, which has been previously requested to be provided to Congress. We ask that you promptly provide that memorandum and that you clarify your public statement in accordance with the questions below.

First, according to press reports, in response to questions at a March 27 speech, you defended Administration wiretapping programs and proposals to change the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) by referring to a pre-9/11 incident. Before the 9/11 terrorist attacks, you stated, “we knew that there had been a call from someplace that was known to be a safe house in Afghanistan and we knew that it came to the United States. We didn’t know precisely where it went. You’ve got 3,000 people who went to work that day, and didn’t come home, to show for that.”1

This statement is very disturbing for several reasons. Initially, despite extensive inquiries after 9/11, I am aware of no previous reference, in the 9/11 Commission report or elsewhere, to a call from a known terrorist safe house in Afghanistan to the United States which, if it had been intercepted, could have helped prevent the 9/11 attacks. In addition, if the Administration had known of such communications from suspected terrorists, they could and should have been intercepted based on existing FISA law. For example, even assuming that a FISA warrant was required to intercept such calls, as of 9/11 FISA specifically authorized such surveillance on an emergency basis without a warrant for a 48 hour period.2 If such calls were known about and not intercepted, serious additional concerns would be raised about the government’s failure to take appropriate action before 9/11.

Accordingly, we ask that you promptly answer the following questions:

1. Were you referring to an actual pre-9/11 incident in the portion of your statement quoted above? If not, what were you referring to?

2. Do you believe that a FISA warrant would have been required to intercept a telephone call from a known terrorist safe house in Afghanistan to the United States in 2001? If so, please explain.

3. Even assuming that such a warrant would have been required, do you agree that even before 9/11, FISA authorized emergency interception without a warrant for a 48-hour period of phone calls from a known terrorist safe house in Afghanistan to the United States?

4. Assuming that you were referring to an actual pre-9/11 incident in your statement, please explain why such phone calls were not intercepted and appropriately utilized by federal government authorities in seeking to prevent terrorist attacks.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=1306

great job of taking all these blind sheep to school eots that 9/11 WAS an inside job.btw for the people who live in denial that it wasnt an inside job,all you got to do to see the overwhelming evidence that it WAS,is look at these videos.these videos show overwhemling evidence it WAS.

So basically, the only way a discussion like that will make it onto a media source is when it is live and the speaker does not let censors know in advance.

I find that shameful. It should be news and it should be covered.

If 9/11 is not a cover-up, then release classified documents pertaining to it, allow investigative reporting and put it to rest. The American public, by large, does not buy the official report nor do we believe the dogs that bark it down every time it is brought up.

No, because the radio host has the option and the authority to hang up on the caller, even if they do get past the producers who screen the calls.

I think it's an example of freedom of speech, and the only place you'll see it is on right-wing shows.

Actually, there is a growing constituency that believes that we do not have all of the facts about 9/11, that Bush and his administration is culpable, and that certainly our nation has taken a turn towards fascism as a result.

exactly.

this is the stupidest logic i have ever heard...ya they are going to one by one start to murder hundreds top level military and Intel and if they did then guys like you might catch on ...best to leave them alone so morons like you can conclude..its not true because your alive....what a idiot

its the most stupidiest logic I have ever heard before as well. any sane person with logic and common sense would laugh their ass off over that moronic logic.:rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back