Map: Where are the gun permits in your neighborhood?

Or just go to Arizona where you dont even have to be classified to conceal carry. You see, they are itiots there. Responsible gun owners in Arizona? Hard to find.

Neither does Georgia. So what? If you can legally purchase a weapon you have the Constitutional right to carry it.

The map indicates the addresses of all pistol permit holders in Westchester and Rockland counties. Each dot represents an individual permit holder licensed to own a handgun — a pistol or revolver. The data does not include owners of long guns — rifles or shotguns — which can be purchased without a permit. Being included in this map does not mean the individual at a specific location owns a weapon, just that they are licensed to do so.

Data for all permit categories, unrestricted carry, premises, business, employment, target and hunting, is included, but permit information is not available on an individual basis.

To create the map, The Journal News submitted Freedom of Information requests for the names and addresses of all pistol permit holders in Westchester, Rockland and Putnam. By state law, the information is public record.

:lmao: Dumbass leftists. Every home without a red dot is now a target for criminals...including the paper's staff.

Dumbass leftists. :lmao:

Thanks, I would not have known where I could score some handguns, now that you've posted this information for all the world to see, it will be easy for us to gather a stockpile for our future adventures.

God is great,

AQ in America.

Good luck with trying to steal somebody's handguns - I doubt he or she will readily comply. Here's a suggestion: leave a suicide note for your "loved ones".

Or just go to Arizona where you dont even have to be classified to conceal carry. You see, they are itiots there. Responsible gun owners in Arizona? Hard to find.

Neither does Georgia. So what? If you can legally purchase a weapon you have the Constitutional right to carry it.

you can legally purchase booze, but you do not have the constitutional right to consume it on public property.

The map indicates the addresses of all pistol permit holders in Westchester and Rockland counties. Each dot represents an individual permit holder licensed to own a handgun — a pistol or revolver. The data does not include owners of long guns — rifles or shotguns — which can be purchased without a permit. Being included in this map does not mean the individual at a specific location owns a weapon, just that they are licensed to do so.

Data for all permit categories, unrestricted carry, premises, business, employment, target and hunting, is included, but permit information is not available on an individual basis.

To create the map, The Journal News submitted Freedom of Information requests for the names and addresses of all pistol permit holders in Westchester, Rockland and Putnam. By state law, the information is public record.

:lmao: Dumbass leftists. Every home without a red dot is now a target for criminals...including the paper's staff.

How many times have you had to shoot someone who invaded your home? Who do you know who has had a home invasion by a gun-wielding criminal?

Just require every home to be posted.
gun free zone or I will blow your head off.

somewhat ironically...

despite my no-holds-barred, pro-second-amendment stance, I don't own a gun... never have... probably never will...

on the other hand, my flamin'-lib Obama-supporting wife does... bought it, long before she and I hooked up, to protect herself from a nut-job client of hers (she's in the mental-health industry...)

and you better not try to take it away from her... :)

Years ago my brother gave me a .38 S&W. When my step-daughter decided to move to the bowels of L.A. I gave it to her on the proviso that she learn how to use it and have it properly permitted in CA. She did. Then her new boyfriend stole it from her and held up an Exxon station in El Toro. 'Nuff said. This is what happens with many, many perfectly legal, permitted handguns.

Bottom line is that other developed, first-world countries have lots of mental illness, they see all the violent American-made films AND their kids have all the same video games.

The difference is that we are afloat in deadly weapons and they are not. It's way too easy to pick up a gun in this country and get even when you're pissed off or crazy.
That is the difference. I have lived in four countries outside of the U.S. and traveled extensively in Asia and Europe. These people do not have the guns that we have because they simply cannot afford them and if they can their laws are strictly enforced for using them. Period. The end.

Thanks, I would not have known where I could score some handguns, now that you've posted this information for all the world to see, it will be easy for us to gather a stockpile for our future adventures.

God is great,

AQ in America.

Good luck with trying to steal somebody's handguns - I doubt he or she will readily comply. ........

Ha!! Talk about a dumbass.

Damn what water head thought that was a good idea?:badgrin: Dave these idiot need to be committed for their own safety.

God is great,

AQ in America.

Good luck with trying to steal somebody's handguns - I doubt he or she will readily comply. ........

Ha!! Talk about a dumbass.

All I can say is try it once because once will be the only chance you get.

Or where to go to steal a gun when homeowners are away at work, school or shopping.

Or, more likely, which houses to avoid as the owners are armed. Criminals prefer to target weak, defenseless people - and the "outing" morons just told them whom to leave alone.

Yep a home that may appear to have no one at home from the outside might be having a party on the inside.

God is great,

AQ in America.
Yes, liberal journalists have a long history of supporting terrorists, don't they?

The best thing to do is know the Laws in your State concerning firearms and self defense.

For instance here in PA if a person breaks into my house, day or night, I can shoot them, no questions asked.

If I'm on my property and outside during the day, and someone attacks me I have to make an effort to retreat, THEN I can start shooting.

If I'm outside at night and someone attacks me I can fire away without having to retreat.

you can legally purchase booze, but you do not have the constitutional right to consume it on public property.
I see you have difficulty discriminating between a right and a privilege.

26gunmap-cityroom-blog480.jpg

[Criminals & Home Invaders, check out the gun free zones, EZ pick-ens]

Forum List

Back