Many of Obama critics are blacks!

when you have a national party that can not gain any black votes out of single digits that tells you which part is the racist party in a country.

No, it tells you that Blacks in this country favor Democrat policies. It does not mean Rs are racists, just that Ds offer policies that most Blacks support.

Causation vs. correlation...look it up.

You people claim 90+% of black people are so stupid they can be fooled into voting for goodies.

dont you understand that is patently racist

Why didn't you answer any of my questions??

Here they are again, I even separated them and typed them slowly so you would understand.

When was the last time you hired any black people??

When was the last time you rented a home to a black family??

When was the last time you married a black person??

I don't even think for a minute black people are stupid, in fact I know many, many that are extremely intelligent. I'm proud to have them in my family and as friends.

Why are so many black people turning on Obama?? In the very near future I see more and more people of all races understanding they don't have to live beneath their ability.

fuck your question.

you are in here saying all black people are slaves because they know your party is racist.

Black people vote for the same reasons EVERY other American votes and if you think otherwise your a fucking racist

fuck your question.

you are in here saying all black people are slaves because they know your party is racist.

Black people vote for the same reasons EVERY other American votes and if you think otherwise your a fucking racist

Yea, you don't want to answer them, I know. Would you like my answers??

I think people are wonderful, caring and very giving once they escape the dungeons of poverty.

when you have a national party that can not gain any black votes out of single digits that tells you which part is the racist party in a country.

No, it tells you that Blacks in this country favor Democrat policies. It does not mean Rs are racists, just that Ds offer policies that most Blacks support.

yes many black people support NOT cheating in elections.

Many black people support helping their fellow Americans instead of JUST the wealthy.

there are a whole lot of white Americans that stand right next to them in those ideas.

You are not one of them

tell us all why over 90% of black people refuse to vote republican?

Because they are a bunch of racists that refuse to vote for a party of white people that do not promise them more freebies, and without those freebies heiR disastrous culture will not improve.

fuck your question.

I think people are wonderful, caring and very giving once they escape the dungeons of poverty.

fucking racist

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/07/02/State/Felon_voters_list_mad.shtml

you pretend this never happened

Democrats, African-Americans and residents of three South Florida counties are disproportionately represented on the list of potential felons.

While 59 percent of the names on the list are Democrats, 42 percent of the state's voters are Democrats. African-Americans account for 46 percent of the names on the list but 15 percent of the state's population. And Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach voters represent 33 percent of the list of potential felons but 27 percent of the state's voters.

Last edited:
fuck your question.

fucking racist

Could you tell me exactly what is racist about that post?? You have your head so far up your butt you didn't even read it............it says "people" it doesn't mention color.

What a racist, partisan, idiot you continue to be!! :lol:

fuck your question.

Fuck your question??? How does that square with your declaration that you are here to trade ideas and debate??

let me slpain it to you.
I dont give a flying fuck.
I will mispell and mistype and make up words and forget punctuation.
you can harp on it and grovel over my posts and you know what will not change?
me giving a fuck about it.
This is a informal discussion.
this is not a college dissertation.
this is a fucking chat site.
we are here to trade ideas and to argue.
you may be here to check people posts for grammatical mistakes but Im here to trade ideas and debate.
are you catching on yet?

How do you debate without answering questions???

its not a weak argument and its obvious when people do it.

they want to say anything they can say about Obama NOT being a real American.

he is as American as any citizen here.

you see people see right through it and you protesting "Im not raicst, I just hate the first black president this country has ever elected and lie non stop about him because ...............well..............well .................becuase some black peopel dont like him either"

see how fucking stupid you sound
Some people hate this pseudo-President because of his political values rather than his half-blackness.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist.

Do you understand what Marxist means?

Do you understand that it doesn't have a damn thing to do with his race?

Do you understand that it is in no way racist to hate Marxism?

I am guessing that your answers to those three questions are no, no and no.

you see people see right through it and you protesting "Im not raicst, I just hate the first black president this country has ever elected and lie non stop about him because ...............well..............well .................becuase some black peopel dont like him either"

Some people hate this pseudo-President because of his political values rather than his half-blackness.

She won't answer your questions, she only here to trade ideas and debate!! :D

yes many black people support NOT cheating in elections.

Many black people support helping their fellow Americans instead of JUST the wealthy.

there are a whole lot of white Americans that stand right next to them in those ideas.

You are not one of them

Ironically, I stand against cheating in elections. Now what could help prevent that???

I support helping fellow Americans. Jobs or handouts...we can argue which really helps.

I am against loopholes and rules that favor the wealthy and certain corporations. Oil or "green" corporate welfare, they're both wrong.

So, you're wrong about me not being "one of them".

Bottom line, you've failed to demonstrate how Rs are racists just because Blacks tend to favor Democrat policies.

FAIL...again and again and again.

You remind me of every racist I ever had to meet

You are the most racist and partisan person on this board. I don't want someone telling me where I can live, what I can eat, where I have to send my kids to school, where I have to give birth to my children, who I should vote for. This is what the government has to offer people that have been on the government dole for generations. They want to keep them in poverty promising them their lives will be better if they just vote for the Dem. BULLSHIT!!!

You hate successful black people that have broken away from the crowd and realize there is more to life than government. I have had the opportunity to work for and with some of the most incredible people of color my entire life. They don't see color as much as they see unnecessary struggle. We want to help everyone, not just a chosen few.

I've seen what life is like on the government dole, I prefer to make may decisions based on my knowledge and experiences. Racists like you prefer to keep good people down because you want them to vote Dem.

so you claim that the dem party wants them poor and that 90+% of black people are too stupid to figure it out?

dont you get it.

the republican MEME on why black voters rarely choose the republican party is that they are too easily fooled.

That is in good party why you are seen as the racist party

Yep. That's why I went ahead and posted her answers. Truthmatters just doesn't underfuckinstand! Truthmatters is a bona fide idiot.

You remind me of every racist I ever had to meet

You are the most racist and partisan person on this board. I don't want someone telling me where I can live, what I can eat, where I have to send my kids to school, where I have to give birth to my children, who I should vote for. This is what the government has to offer people that have been on the government dole for generations. They want to keep them in poverty promising them their lives will be better if they just vote for the Dem. BULLSHIT!!!

You hate successful black people that have broken away from the crowd and realize there is more to life than government. I have had the opportunity to work for and with some of the most incredible people of color my entire life. They don't see color as much as they see unnecessary struggle. We want to help everyone, not just a chosen few.

I've seen what life is like on the government dole, I prefer to make may decisions based on my knowledge and experiences. Racists like you prefer to keep good people down because you want them to vote Dem.

so you claim that the dem party wants them poor and that 90+% of black people are too stupid to figure it out?

dont you get it.

the republican MEME on why black voters rarely choose the republican party is that they are too easily fooled.

That is in good party why you are seen as the racist party

Fuck your question.

they are bullshit questions packed with lies.

Obama is an democrat.

stop fucking lying at every damned turn

ah and now the "your a poopy pants" arguement arrives

pee wee and poopy pants is all you have in the end

Forum List

Back