Many of Obama critics are blacks!

yeah I forgot myself and half my party.

jesus you people are blind with your raicism

its not a weak argument and its obvious when people do it.

They want to say anything they can say about obama not being a real american.

He is as american as any citizen here.

You see people see right through it and you protesting "im not raicst, i just hate the first black president this country has ever elected and lie non stop about him because ...............well..............well .................becuase some black peopel dont like him either"

see how fucking stupid you sound

you're the one who sounds stupid. That is why your party is dying.

well, first of all, i don't consider obama as a black person,except in his skin color, because he is a muslim. I do not refer to him as a black person, and nor do i think he can relate to the black people. He is a muslim. He was raised as a muslim, and thinks like a muslim. Its reality, and common sense. As a person gets older, they have formed their thinkinig pattern by the way they were raised. Obama does not think like an american even tho he claims to be an american.

the only people you convince with this bulllshit line is people who are already republicans.

guess what that means?

it means your party will stay milky white forever.

Let's see if you pass this test, you racist bitch...
National Black Republican Association | National Black Republican Association
1. What Party was founded as the anti-slavery Party and fought to free blacks from slavery?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

2. What was the Party of Abraham Lincoln who signed the emancipation proclamation that resulted in the Juneteenth celebrations that occur in black communities today?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

3. What Party passed the Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Fifteenth Amendments to the U. S. Constitution granting blacks freedom, citizenship, and the right to vote?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

4. What Party passed the Civil Rights Acts of 1866 and 1875 granting blacks protection from the Black Codes and prohibiting racial discrimination in public accommodations, and was the Party of most blacks prior to the 1960’s, including Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth, Booker T. Washington, and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

5. What was the Party of the founding fathers of the NAACP?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

6. What was the Party of President Dwight Eisenhower who sent U.S. troops to Arkansas to desegregate schools, established the Civil Rights Commission in 1958, and appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the U.S. Supreme Court which resulted in the 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision ending school segregation?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

7. What Party, by the greatest percentage, passed the Civil Rights Acts of the 1950’s and 1960’s?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

8. What was the Party of President Richard Nixon who instituted the first Affirmative Action program in 1969 with the Philadelphia Plan that established goals and timetables?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

9. What is the Party of President George W. Bush who appointed more blacks to high-level positions than any president in history and who spent record money education, job training and health care to help black Americans prosper?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

10. What Party fought to keep blacks in slavery and was the Party of the Ku Klux Klan?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

11. What Party from 1870 to 1930 used fraud, whippings, lynching, murder, intimidation, and mutilation to get the black vote, and passed the Black Codes and Jim Crow laws which legalized racial discrimination and denied blacks their rights as citizens?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

12. What was the Party of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and President Harry Truman who rejected anti-lynching laws and efforts to establish a permanent Civil Rights Commission?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

13. What was the Party of President Lyndon Johnson, who called Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. “that [N-word] preacher” because he opposed the Viet Nam War; and President John F. Kennedy who voted against the 1957 Civil Rights law as a Senator, then as president opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. after becoming president and the FBI investigate Dr. King on suspicion of being a communist?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

14. What is the Party of the late Senators Robert Byrd who was a member of the Ku Klux Klan, Ernest “Fritz” Hollings who hoisted the Confederate flag over the state capitol in South Carolina while governor, and Ted Kennedy who called black judicial nominees “Neanderthals” while blocking their appointments?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

15. What was the Party of President Bill Clinton who failed to fight the terrorists after the first bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993, sent troops to war in Bosnia and Kosovo without Congressional approval, vetoed the Welfare Reform law twice before signing it, and refused to comply with a court order to have shipping companies develop an Affirmative Action Plan?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

16. What is the Party of Vice President Al Gore whose father voted against the Civil Rights Acts of the 1960’s, and who lost the 2000 election as confirmed by a second recount of Florida votes by the “Miami Herald” and a consortium of major news organizations and the ruling by the U.S. Civil Rights Commission that blacks were not denied the right to vote?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

17. What Party is against school vouchers, against school prayers, and takes the black vote for granted without ever acknowledging their racist past or apologizing for trying to expand slavery, lynching blacks and passing the Black Codes and Jim Crow laws that caused great harm to blacks?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

I've heard the very weak stupid argument as to why I oppose Obama is because I'm a racist!
Hmmm...
How do you explain these TRUE BLACKS not half whites opinion of Obama.. RACIST???

Allan West..
Allen West: President Obama Wants Americans To 'Be His Slave
Allen West: President Obama Wants Americans To 'Be His Slave'

Speaking this morning to talk radio host Laura Ingraham, Florida congressman Allen West, a Republican, blasted President Obama's immigration plan to use prosecutorial discretion not to go after young immigrants who came to the United States illegally. Obama announced his new immigration plan on Friday.
Allen West on Obama: 'The Resurrection of an Imperial Presidency' | The Weekly Standard

Then we have Herman Cain, Condolezza Rice, J.C.Watts,Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, and the list goes on and on of Obama critics that as Obama so clearly stated..

They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

Don't sound so shocked.

Hey... I agree with you.. the GOP has never been a party of slaves. GOP/Lincoln freed them.

In the 26 major civil rights votes after 1933, a majority of Democrats opposed civil rights legislation in over 80 percent of the votes. By contrast, the Republican majority favored civil rights in over 96 percent of the votes.

So YES you are right the GOP doesn't believe in slavishly following a party ideology to the point that regardless of the facts (Obama was never qualified as we painfully are experiencing now) because Der LEADERS told 91% of black voters they MuST vote for Obama because he is black.. they slavishly did!
67& of Latinos told that a minority like them would LEAD them to free food,free health care, they slavishly did!
Now the 44% of the majority of whites .. voted because they didn't want to consider themselves racists!
Voted for Obama not because he was qualified ..but because they didn't want to consider themselves racists!

no party that fails year after year to attract any significant number of the entire countries black and latino population cant claim the other party is racist unless of course theyare so racist they jsut lie about it.

That would be "country's"

Maybe this one needs more gubmint handouts in order so it can learn some more better spelling and stuff??? :eusa_whistle:

let me slpain it to you.

I dont give a flying fuck.

I will mispell and mistype and make up words and forget punctuation.

you can harp on it and grovel over my posts and you know what will not change?

me giving a fuck about it.

This is a informal discussion.

this is not a college dissertation.

this is a fucking chat site.

we are here to trade ideas and to argue.

you may be here to check people posts for grammatical mistakes but Im here to trade ideas and debate.

are you catching on yet?

Stop being the racist party.

stop doing the bidding of the 1%

then see if you party numbers increase.

its not fucking rocket sceince

no party that fails year after year to attract any significant number of the entire countries black and latino population cant claim the other party is racist unless of course theyare so racist they jsut lie about it.

Maybe this one needs more gubmint handouts in order so it can learn some more better spelling and stuff??? :eusa_whistle:

let me slpain it to you.

you may be here to check people posts for grammatical mistakes but Im here to trade ideas and debate.

are you catching on yet?

Tissue?

I've heard the very weak stupid argument as to why I oppose Obama is because I'm a racist!
Hmmm...
How do you explain these TRUE BLACKS not half whites opinion of Obama.. RACIST???
Your own MessiahRushie says YOU are a racist, so how can you deny your racism???

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it Ed?

Let me help you with that...
Let me help you out with that. See the first quote in my sig. Are you really going to try to pass off CON$ervoFascist "healthmyths" as a Liberal??? :cuckoo:

let me slpain it to you.

are you catching on yet?

funny-gifs-i-lold.gif

the only people you convince with this bulllshit line is people who are already republicans.

guess what that means?

4. What Party passed the Civil Rights Acts of 1866 and 1875 granting blacks protection from the Black Codes and prohibiting racial discrimination in public accommodations, and was the Party of most blacks prior to the 1960’s, including Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth, Booker T. Washington, and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party
Are we still "PRIOR TO" the 1960s??????
You shot yourself in the foot with that one!!! :rofl::lmao:

Nope your party is racist and it has been for decades.

that is why the so very few black people vote for your party.

Nope, your party is designed to get the black vote by leading them to believe that you actually care about them and their vote and when you find those you can't control, your real racist attitude comes out. Look at the hate spewed by the left on West and Cain. Disgusting, but your veneer is thin.

let me slpain it to you.

are you catching on yet?

You remind me of:
Emily Litella was a fictional character played by comedian Gilda Radner in SNL... The line "Never mind" became a lighthearted catchphrase of the era. ...

"What is all this fuss I hear about the Supreme Court decision on a "deaf" penalty? It's terrible! Deaf people have enough problems as it is!"
The news anchor interrupted Litella to point out her error, along the lines, "That's death, Ms. Litella, not deaf ... death." Litella would wrinkle her nose, say something like, "Oh, that's very different...." then meekly turn to the camera and say,
"Never mind." Emily Litella - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You remind me of every racist I ever had to meet

You are the most racist and partisan person on this board. I don't want someone telling me where I can live, what I can eat, where I have to send my kids to school, where I have to give birth to my children, who I should vote for. This is what the government has to offer people that have been on the government dole for generations. They want to keep them in poverty promising them their lives will be better if they just vote for the Dem. BULLSHIT!!!

You hate successful black people that have broken away from the crowd and realize there is more to life than government. I have had the opportunity to work for and with some of the most incredible people of color my entire life. They don't see color as much as they see unnecessary struggle. We want to help everyone, not just a chosen few.

I've seen what life is like on the government dole, I prefer to make may decisions based on my knowledge and experiences. Racists like you prefer to keep good people down because you want them to vote Dem.

guess what that means?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party
Are we still "PRIOR TO" the 1960s??????
You shot yourself in the foot with that one!!! :rofl::lmao:

i shot nothing with nothing. Those questions came DIRECTLY from the link I provided to the National Black Republican Association. You have a problem with the questions, contact them.

So what? Nobody claims you can't criticize the president. Most all of the hateful rhetoric towards the president and his family are spewed by White Republicans.

Forum List

Back