Many liberals on this board knew in 2008 that Obama was a dishonest dweeb

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
I'm having great fun reading old threads and seeing how low the opinions were of Obama from some of the liberals on this board.

We on the right don't have a perfect candidate running now, but we have some able and knowledgeable ones. I expect that we will rally around our eventual nominee the same way many of you swallowed your misgivings about Obama and rallied around him.

And I think we can win.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'm having great fun reading old threads and seeing how low the opinions were of Obama from some of the liberals on this board.

We on the right don't have a perfect candidate running now, but we have some able and knowledgeable ones. I expect that we will rally around our eventual nominee the same way many of you swallowed your misgivings about Obama and rallied around him.

And I think we can win.

We wont use super delegates, or double vote counts to tell us who wins either.

the communist ,cowardly, lazy left does not care about honest debate !!! nor do they care if Obama is a liar !! as long as they get free stuff they are happy !!

• Banned
The thing is ... in mid-2008 many did care that Obama was dishonest.

But of course by late 2008 it didn't matter. And by 2009, anyone who dared call him dishonest risked accusations of racism.

Thank goodness the accusations of racism have almost vanished but now that more and more lies are on the record it almost seems to matter less. Like he couldn't help lying. Like Republicans made him do it or something.

Last edited:
the communist ,cowardly, lazy left does not care about honest debate !!! nor do they care if Obama is a liar !! as long as they get free stuff they are happy !!

wow... what free stuff did I get? I must have missed the memo.

Don't you have a cross to burn somewhere?

How much taxes did you pay last year? Did you get money back? More than you paid in?

"Free stuff." Just one example, moron.

298687_128355613933372_100002768017097_108974_1672383772_n.jpg

Last edited:
Many liberals on this board knew in 2008 that Obama was a dishonest dweeb
.....As-well-as being aware o' Republicans' time-honored (and, fully-expected) game-plan.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgvBdlD7xUk]Rachel Maddow: Fox News To White People: Be Very Afraid! Black People Are Coming To Get You! Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]​

How much taxes did you pay last year? Did you get money back? More than you paid in?

My wife and I paid in about $21k(combined). We got $5k back... because we claim zero/no dependents.

And I think we can win.
Dweebs follow dweebs.

And I think we can win.

543.gif

Yeah.....just LIKE '96!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW_nr-SPKoY]Clinton Wins Re-Election 1996 ElectionWallDotOrg.flv - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PXPCZm3ON4]`Headline News - on the outcome of the 1996 Election! - YouTube[/ame]

Who WILL this Election's throw-away Republican-candidate be??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcqDBT37SQ]World Reacts to Obama Victory - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

520.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

And I think we can win.

Dishonest? How?

298687_128355613933372_100002768017097_108974_1672383772_n.jpg

I voted for Obama (although I will admit-he will not be getting my vote again), and I assure you I did pay income tax-and did not get any of it back. I'm not comfortable saying how much-as it's nobody's business but mine (and the IRS' :lol:). But I probably paid more than most people on these boards.

Labeling people who vote for Democrats as wanting free stuff is equivalent to labeling people who vote for Republicans as being racist.

And I think we can win.

Dishonest? How?

Why do you need to ask? How many times have his lies and less than honorable methods been pointed out to you? Go ask Ravi. She's one who called him dishonest back in 2008.

And I think we can win.

Can you cite some of this evidence that shows how Obama wasn't supported/liked by the left back in '08?

I believe that Obama had "the wind at his sails" from almost his decision to run for Office. Many people were just waiting for a valid excuse TO vote for him not against him. And he delivered.

Anyway, cite some of the evidence that supports that the Democrats didn't like him and/or felt he was dishonest.

Didn't you say that you're one of the hannity board refugees Amelia? If so, that would explain A LOT.

Last edited:

And I think we can win.

:lol:

And I think we can win.

Can you cite some of this evidence that shows how Obama wasn't supported/liked by the left back in '08?

I believe that Obama had "the wind at his sails" from almost his decision to run for Office. Many people were just waiting for a valid excuse TO vote for him not against him. And he delivered.

Anyway, cite some of the evidence that supports that the Democrats didn't like him and/or felt he was dishonest.

I already bumped one of the threads where he was called dishonest. No one replied to my bump! :lol: Here's that one.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/54330-calling-all-obama-fans.html

I also enjoyed this one where he was called wussy. ;)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/54297-who-should-be-obamas-running-mate.html

Maybe the wussy charge would be taken back since he killed Osama and all, but now even more dishonesty is on the record than was then.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back