Many hunters use AR15s...

Quite simply youre morbidly ill informed and/or lying your ass off...

House Democrats introduce bill prohibiting sale of semi-automatic weapons

Includes several other measures that would make gun ownership a right for the RICH only..

oh, really...? surely you can quote the supposed lie in my post, then.

regulation of gun ownership is not taking away your right to defend yourself.

get a grip, liar.

Go buy some "Bear Spray" from LewDog and test it...
That's what HE wants me to use to defend against Mountain Lions.

Keep perpetuating that line. Chances are higher that you or someone you love or are friends with will be involved in a mass shooting than killed by a mountain lion.

There's at least 8 things that can kill me in the woods around here. I don't think you're right. Got coyotes and bobcat all the time in my yard. And I AIN'T going after a rabid skunk with "bearspray" in a 20 mph headwind like YOU would --- superhero....
Yeah, Idiots like him take pepper spray into the woods to go on hikes where bears live. They are told to wear bells on their shoes to ward off the bears, so they say. They need to know what bear droppings look like also so they can be aware of them, so IMO, where idiots like him do go hiking, the bear poop is recognizable by having tiny little bells in it and it smells a lot like pepper spray.

Last edited:
Let's make something very clear here. I'm not someone that has never shot a gun before.
That's too bad. It was the only remotely redeeming explanation of your ignorance regarding guns.
I've had basic, advanced, and tactical gun training with hand guns, shotguns, and rifles. I've trained on how to clear vehicles, clear rooms, do dynamic room entires with flash bangs, and escapee recovery... all part of my SRT training. So this bullshit you two keep spewing that I have a phobia of guns is nothing but bullshit. You just can't stand that someone who has shot guns feels that we need better gun control laws.

But if it makes you feel better, keep writing your fictional "what if" posts, and we'll compare them to actual events that have occurred like the one in Parkland.
Right, it's less phobia, and more downright retardation.

Good thing a mountain lion is not the same thing as a bear.

Also:

suffered the same injury rates in close encounters with bears whether they used their firearms or not.

An AR-15 let's you attack from a distance, as has been pointed out.

If you get attacked by a mountain lion, you aren't going to see it from a distance.
A mountain lion isn't a fucking ant! You can see one coming from more than 5 meters away, unless you're legally blind.

Maybe you should just stop posting. You are obviously clueless when it comes to guns.

A mountain lion stalks its prey and will smell you coming LONG before you'd ever see it.

You have NO FUCKING CLUE what you are talking about in the very least bit.

Wonderful, but how the fuck is his sense of smell supposed to stop me from shooting and killing him? Will it make him:

A. Invisible to my sense of sight
B. Allow him to teleport from 300 meters away from me to 0 meters away from me in an instant
C. Make him bullet-resistant
or
D. You're a god damned retard?

I'll go with D.

IF a mountain lion wanted to attack you, YOU wouldn't see it coming as it would stalk you. It would smell you coming long before you ever knew it was there... and they don't fucking sit out in the open.

Just keep talking, your retardation is actually enjoyable.

Bullshit. I banned my daughter from her friends house in Cali because they had to avoid a lion twice in the park adjacent. Followed them back into the yard. And THAT was in a very suburban village south of San Fran in the coastal hills.

and the fact remains, you don't need weapons of rapid human slaughter to shoot a mountain lion dead on the spot.

Just another hole in the anti-gun liberals' argument. In other words, not that important, since the retarded liberals had a colander of an argument even before this.
The second amendment is about more than hunting. nt is about having weaopons that can stand up against a tyranical government. I do not even care about the hunter argument. I would not use that rifle for much more than hunting people but that is what the constitution is about. The ability to stand against an unjust military and for self defense against criminals! Why do we forget this. It is an in case the shit hits the fan amendment. We put it in theeir because we realize people succumb to greed and power. It is going to happen and it would be nice not to be totally hepless in worst case senario.
To be honest with you, that round .223 or the 5.56 isn't good for hunting people either (as has been pointed out already) It is a great round for wounding people. Just look at the consideration that goes into selecting special hunting rounds for this diminutive caliber. Hornady makes some decent rounds with plastic tips that act like a wedge expanding and fragmenting the bullet. It's still a poor round for deer and humans - to be humane one really has to be way more precise than just aiming for the "bread basket" area on a deer or center mass of a human.
How did Cruz manage to kill 17 and injure only 14? Seems the bullets and the weapon did their job just fine.

Cruz only used 10 round magazines.

Quite simply youre morbidly ill informed and/or lying your ass off...

House Democrats introduce bill prohibiting sale of semi-automatic weapons

Includes several other measures that would make gun ownership a right for the RICH only..

get a grip, liar.

Keep perpetuating that line. Chances are higher that you or someone you love or are friends with will be involved in a mass shooting than killed by a mountain lion.

There's at least 8 things that can kill me in the woods around here. I don't think you're right. Got coyotes and bobcat all the time in my yard. And I AIN'T going after a rabid skunk with "bearspray" in a 20 mph headwind like YOU would --- superhero....
Yeah, Idiots like him take pepper spray into the woods to go on hikes where bears live. They are told to wear bells on their shoes so ward off the bears, so they say. They need to know what bear droppings look like also so they can be aware of them, so IMO, where idiots like him do go hiking, the bear poop is recognizable by having tiny little bells in it and it smells a lot like pepper spray.

No bear repellent and pepper spray are not the same thing... so you are just proving your ignorance on the matter.

Let's make something very clear here. I'm not someone that has never shot a gun before.
That's too bad. It was the only remotely redeeming explanation of your ignorance regarding guns.
I've had basic, advanced, and tactical gun training with hand guns, shotguns, and rifles. I've trained on how to clear vehicles, clear rooms, do dynamic room entires with flash bangs, and escapee recovery... all part of my SRT training. So this bullshit you two keep spewing that I have a phobia of guns is nothing but bullshit. You just can't stand that someone who has shot guns feels that we need better gun control laws.

But if it makes you feel better, keep writing your fictional "what if" posts, and we'll compare them to actual events that have occurred like the one in Parkland.

If you get attacked by a mountain lion, you aren't going to see it from a distance.
A mountain lion isn't a fucking ant! You can see one coming from more than 5 meters away, unless you're legally blind.

Maybe you should just stop posting. You are obviously clueless when it comes to guns.

A mountain lion stalks its prey and will smell you coming LONG before you'd ever see it.

Wonderful, but how the fuck is his sense of smell supposed to stop me from shooting and killing him? Will it make him:

B. Allow him to teleport from 300 meters away from me to 0 meters away from me in an instant
or

I'll go with D.

IF a mountain lion wanted to attack you, YOU wouldn't see it coming as it would stalk you. It would smell you coming long before you ever knew it was there... and they don't fucking sit out in the open.

Bullshit. I banned my daughter from her friends house in Cali because they had to avoid a lion twice in the park adjacent. Followed them back into the yard. And THAT was in a very suburban village south of San Fran in the coastal hills.

And you think that is 'normal' mountain lion behavior? I thought you were a scientist.

get a grip, liar.

Yeah, Idiots like him take pepper spray into the woods to go on hikes where bears live. They are told to wear bells on their shoes so ward off the bears, so they say. They need to know what bear droppings look like also so they can be aware of them, so IMO, where idiots like him do go hiking, the bear poop is recognizable by having tiny little bells in it and it smells a lot like pepper spray.

No bear repellent and pepper spray are not the same thing... so you are just proving your ignorance on the matter.
Showing my ignorance? I never said they were the same thing. I have carried bear repellent and mine is this brand:
Win1300Black.jpg

Showing my ignorance? I never said they were the same thing. I have carried bear repellent and mine is this brand:
Win1300Black.jpg

Good attempt at a pivot, but yes you did say they were the same. At no point did I ever mention pepper spray. If you spray a bear with pepper spray you are just going to piss it off.

There is a funny video out there of a "leftie" that some of you might enjoy, where she sprays a bear with pepper spray that is coming towards her kayak, and then cries as the pissed off bear takes it out by eating it.

Win1300Black.jpg

Good attempt at a pivot, but yes you did say they were the same. At no point did I ever mention pepper spray. If you spray a bear with pepper spray you are just going to piss it off.

There is a funny video out there of a "leftie" that some of you might enjoy, where she sprays a bear with pepper spray that is coming towards her kayak, and then cries as the pissed off bear takes it out by eating it.

You're a two bit lying troll. Nowhere in my post did I say it was the same. Anyone can read it and see it.

Yeah, Idiots like him take pepper spray into the woods to go on hikes where bears live. They are told to wear bells on their shoes to ward off the bears, so they say. They need to know what bear droppings look like also so they can be aware of them, so IMO, where idiots like him do go hiking, the bear poop is recognizable by having tiny little bells in it and it smells a lot like pepper spray.

NOWHERE
!

Win1300Black.jpg

You're a two bit lying troll. Nowhere in my post did I say it was the same. Anyone can read it and see it.

NOWHERE
!

"Idiots like me..."

Show me where in the fuck I even ONCE said I would take pepper spray into the woods on a hike to use on a bear.

Go back to the Flamezone... you even attempting to call someone a troll is a joke in of itself.

Win1300Black.jpg

:eek:

I can see why she kayaks alone!

Win1300Black.jpg

NOWHERE
!

"Idiots like me..."

Show me where in the fuck I even ONCE said I would take pepper spray into the woods on a hike to use on a bear.

Go back to the Flamezone... you even attempting to call someone a troll is a joke in of itself.

Classic example of regressive lying and trolling and deflecting. Loser.

Bear spray range: 5 meters.
AR-15 range: 300+ meters.
You: retarded.

Of course he's expect that when the police arrive AFTER the mauling, they would run at the lion with a can of Bearspray that Lewdog tossed to them..

THIS from the same folks that refuse to allow women to carry pepper spray for self-defense in Marxist California..
What do you mean after the mauling? Are you implying he's intelligent enough to figure out that police response time is generally greater than the time between you spotting a mountain lion charging at you and a mountain lion mauling you?
Fucking stupid. About 14 attacks per year in the US.

Mountain Lion Attacks On People in the U.S. and Canada

You are far more likely to be attacked by your neighbors dog than a mountain lion. Real shitfaced reason to be carrying a weapon of war. A .357 revolver would be much more useful in a situation like that.

A weapon of war huh? I'll flash a few up.. You identify the weapon of war.. Nothing about the AR types is military. The BATF DEMANDS that parts NOT be interchangable with military gear. In fact, an AR type will MELT DOWN at rapid rates of fire. Ask the LV shooter. He burned up THREE AR-s with his trick stock. NOT --- "a weapon of war".. Don't be a fucking drama queen..
Can a 5.56 caliber round fired from an AR 15 pierce level 3 body armor or less? If so those rifles pose a great threat to cops and security personnel wearing the best soft body armor.
A 30-06 could penetrate two vests...what's your point.

and the fact remains, you don't need weapons of rapid human slaughter to shoot a mountain lion dead on the spot.
Almost every hunting rifle started out as a military rifle, from Sharps rifles to lever actions to M1903 bolt action 30-06 to M14 to AR15.

I have a semi-automatic 22lr with a 10 round detatchable magazine that is the best squirrel and rabbit gun I've ever owned.

Almost every hunting rifle started out as a military rifle, from Sharps rifles to lever actions to M1903 bolt action 30-06 to M14 to AR15.

I have a semi-automatic 22lr with a 10 round detatchable magazine that is the best squirrel and rabbit gun I've ever owned.

I added a 30 round mag to my Ruger 10/22....not a rabbit alive that could escape it if I wasn't afraid of ricochets here in the desert.

Win1300Black.jpg

:eek:

I can see why she kayaks alone!

Now enjoy the parody!

I keep hearing this talking point...AR15s aren't good for hunting. This talking point is patently false. It is advanced by people who know nothing about guns or hunting. AR15s are accurate, in a hunting caliber, easy to work on, and simple to customize. They will eventually supplant the bolt action rifle in the same way the bolt action rifle supplanted the lever action rifle and the lever action rifle supplanted the single shot.

Link to list of Youtube AR-15 Hunting Videos

Yes, and many people used cocaine for tooth aches when it was legal to do that.
It's not illegal to hunt with an AR.

It's illegal to hunt deer with one.
Texas allows deer hunting with the .223 round, and I think as long as you use a 5 round mag or less any rifle is good.

Apparently it changes state to state.

What You Need To Know About .223 Caliber For Deer Hunting - OutdoorHill

Good thing a mountain lion is not the same thing as a bear.

Also:

suffered the same injury rates in close encounters with bears whether they used their firearms or not.

An AR-15 let's you attack from a distance, as has been pointed out.

or

I'll go with D.

Wanting to attack someone doesn't make you or a mountain lion invisible/undetectable. Your idea that I couldn't see it coming is nothing more than conjecture. It's just more stupidity from you, like your belief that being struck by lightning is unavoidable.

Is Putin paying you to post this stupid shit on the Internet? You're almost too retarded to really be retarded. He must be paying you a lot of money seeing as how much of a moron you're willing to make yourself into just to hang onto your anti-gun agenda. The good news is you can easily pass for retarded and play in the special Olympics with that kind of effort.

or

I'll go with D.

Wanting to attack someone doesn't make you or a mountain lion invisible/undetectable. Your idea that I couldn't see it coming is nothing more than conjecture. It's just more stupidity from you, like your belief that being struck by lightning is unavoidable.

Is Putin paying you to post this stupid shit on the Internet? You're almost too retarded to really be retarded. He must be paying you a lot of money seeing as how much of a moron you're willing to make yourself into just to hang onto your anti-gun agenda. The good news is you can easily pass for retarded and play in the special Olympics with that kind of effort.

Have you had a recent head trauma? You sure seem to forget what you have posted in just a few hours to a day ago.

If you are being mauled by a mountain lion, would it be easier to shoot it with an AR-15 or a hand gun?

Forum List

Back