Mansfield Texas High School Shooting

Lol, sorry .. guess I couldn’t find any memes by racist blacks showing 100 or so all white mass murderers. But it’s a stone cold fact that the gruesome shootings (say ten or more dead) in the past 30-40 years were by in large white perps.
There you go again, dishonestly limiting a data set because you know it is the only way you can make a point.

Lol, sorry .. guess I couldn’t find any memes by racist blacks showing 100 or so all white mass murderers. But it’s a stone cold fact that the gruesome shootings (say ten or more dead) in the past 30-40 years were by in large white perps.

So....mass public shootings by lone white guys in 2019...actually only 10

White guy sounding names of the ten....?

so...out of 10,258 gun murders in 2019....50 were killed by white guys in mass public shootings.....

Young Black males are about 7% of the population...but murder over 50% of the victims...who also are majority black...

Can you see why your argument is really stupid?

More guns is ALWAYS the solution for NRA brainwashed loony birds - 400 million in this country or 45% of all the guns in the world just isn’t enough :rolleyes-41:

More Guns = less gun crime.......

Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Also in Texas.....another school shooting...a principal was shot at by a former student..just last week.....the shooter was also a darkie.....its way pass the time to implement some real laws that treat these kind of people differently....

View attachment 548310

and this kid from today already showed signs that he needed to be locked up....look at the pictures he took....the guy literally has a gun in the picture and he wasn't arrested or at least suspended because of it?

View attachment 548311
Shouldn't the FBI be going after these criminals shooting school staff instead of parents yelling at the school board?

Everyone defines and counts things up differently. I’m surprised you haven’t learned that by now.
Yes. And you choose do dishonestly "count differently" because you know its the only way you can make a point.
BUT, its good to know then next time someone claims there were 600+ mass shootings in 2020, you will correct them.

So....mass public shootings by lone white guys in 2019...actually only 10

White guy sounding names of the ten....?

so...out of 10,258 gun murders in 2019....50 were killed by white guys in mass public shootings.....

Young Black males are about 7% of the population...but murder over 50% of the victims...who also are majority black...

Can you see why your argument is really stupid?

No sorry I cannot. I don’t disagree that most murders are committed by blacks in what is mostly gang violence.

Not what we’re talking about here, which is mass murders.

Focus please

Shouldn't the FBI be going after these criminals shooting school staff instead of parents yelling at the school board?
Care to tell me where the shooter was not arrested by the police??

Now.....as far as parents threatening to kill school board members...as long as they don't actually kill them, it should be fine....no FBI involvement needed..because we all know threats meant to terrorize someone into changing their policies isn't that bad if it comes from white conservatives

What about if they actually attempt to kidnap school board members? Should that be ok as long as they are triggering the libs??

More Guns = less gun crime.......

Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Nope. More guns = more death. Yes I’ve looked at your propaganda. No country in the world suffers as much death BY firearms. We rule that roost … By A LOT

Care to tell me where the shooter was not arrested by the police??

Now.....as far as parents threatening to kill school board members...as long as they don't actually kill them, it should be fine....no FBI involvement needed..because we all know threats meant to terrorize someone into changing their policies isn't that bad if it comes from white conservatives

What about if they actually attempt to kidnap school board members? Should that be ok as long as they are triggering the libs??

RW kooks have crossed the line on civilized behavior. If they don’t like local mandates, they are free to move or homeschool.

No sorry I cannot. I don’t disagree that most murders are committed by blacks in what is mostly gang violence.

Not what we’re talking about here, which is mass murders.

Focus please

Mass murders in public places are mainly gang shootings........and of the other mass public shootings, the Pulse Night club...muslim......Virginia Tech.... Asian guy, Fort Hood shooting...14 killed, muslim...San Bernadino Christmas party shooting...16 killed, muslims...Navy Yard shooting...12 killed...black guy....Boulder Supermarket shooting...10, muslim, Binghamton shooting....14, Asian guy...

Hmmmmm.....odd that all these people of color are hitting over your 10 number there....

Mass murders in public places are mainly gang shootings........and of the other mass public shootings, the Pulse Night club...muslim......Virginia Tech.... Asian guy, Fort Hood shooting...14 killed, muslim...San Bernadino Christmas party shooting...16 killed, muslims...Navy Yard shooting...12 killed...black guy....Boulder Supermarket shooting...10, muslim, Binghamton shooting....14, Asian guy...

Hmmmmm.....odd that all these people of color are hitting over your 10 number there....

Don’t make me list all the gruesome shootings by disgruntled white men. Beats your short list by tenfold - easily.

Nope. More guns = more death. Yes I’ve looked at your propaganda. No country in the world suffers as much death BY firearms. We rule that roost … By A LOT

Again....you can't explain how it is, with your stupid opinion, that gun murder went down 49%, and gun crime went down 75% as more people not only owned guns but carried them....over 27years....

You can't explain that, so you pretend it doesn't matter...

This shows that what you feel about guns is completely wrong.....

The countries you like the most participated in the mass murder of 12 million men, women and children........guns were used to round them up and murder them...

Dittos, Russia, China, Japan, Cambodia, Cuba, ..........

More people murdered in those countries than all of our people murdered by criminals with guns over 82 years......

You don't get to ignore that fact....

Don’t make me list all the gruesome shootings by disgruntled white men. Beats your short list by tenfold - easily.

Then we have to include the mass shootings by gang members spraying block parties with bullets.....spraying homes with children......

You have no case....

You focus on the rarest of rare events because young black men commit the most murder in this country........and you have to hide that because if you notice it you have to admit there is a problem in democrat party controlled black neighborhoods....

Young black men are 7% of the population...but over 50% of all murder...I couldn't list all of those gun shooting victims if I tried because that would be over 50% of the 10,258 gun murders...

Mass public shootings by white guys in 2019....6...total killed.....50

Can you tell which number is going to be bigger?

Forum List

Back